It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline Tracker: Trying to Keep a Record. Input Needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I could've sworn Transformers 3 was Revenge of the falle nadn the new upcoming one was the 4th. Ahh

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
I could've sworn Transformers 3 was Revenge of the falle nadn the new upcoming one was the 4th. Ahh

I have been waiting for Transformers 3 was Revenge of the fallen to be released and now I find out it has been released over a year and a half ago!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on?

Transformers 3 Revenge Of The Fallen
Release Date: June 24, 2009

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Anyone interested in this topic should go to the HalfPastHuman site (if it's working), and read the article on "Hyperchronism". It gives some other examples of the phenomenon, and some theories about why it is happening. Of course, there's no way to prove any of it, but the info still makes a lot of sense. If you can't get into the site, I might have the article saved somewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Steve Landesberg Update: Actor Steve Landesberg Dies from Cancer at 65 12-20-10

Steve Landesberg, a star of the 1970s and '80s police comedy "Barney Miller," has died after a long battle with cancer, his agent said. He was 65. "I'm sorry to report the loss of Steve," Landesberg's agent Jeffrey Leavitt told The Hollywood Reporter Monday. The type of cancer the actor had died from Friday was not specified. The New York native also appeared on TV's "Head Case," "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law," "Cosby," "The Golden Girls," "Everybody Hates Chris" and "Seinfeld."
He had a role in the recent big-screen comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," the entertainment industry trade newspaper said. Read more: www.thirdage.com...

Full Article

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Reported earlier today, Owen Wilson dies in snowboarding accident while vacationing in Switzerland:

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Its a great idea as the phenomena is real. However the problem is that all evidence will fit in with the new time frame except for your memories.

The only way to really track it in my opinion is if enough people comment on things they have noticed like New Zealand looking different on a map and if a number of other people also confirm that they have similar memories of the same event occuring then you may be on to something. However people who have not experienced the changes will not change their minds being convinced that everyone else is either mad or stupid and ill educated. If you can find a way around that conundrum then maybe you have a chance with convincing others.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Please excuse the Owen Wilson, as this may be a hoax..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Please excuse the Owen Wilson, as this may be a hoax..

Yes it is indeed a hoax, but no worries Im glad you jumped in at least to try. There have a been a couple in the last few days, I just havent posted them up yet. Need to go to bed now as I get up early for wok. Thanks again for trying!

Have no fear. Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy will (probably) make you laugh again. Both actors are alive and well, despite death hoaxes crafted Wednesday to make fans think otherwise. Like the Charlie Sheen prank launched just after Christmas, a faux news organization called Global Associated News spread false reports claiming the stars had died in tragic accidents. "Actor Owen Wilson is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today," read one of the stories. But the claim is "absolutely false," Wilson's rep told the Daily News. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In all seriousness I too vividly remember (or thought I did??) that Ed Asner had died. I read my local newspaper everyday and there was a big write-up about it. I thought he was dead to this day until I read this post. I had to google his name and find out he's still alive and a 9/11 truther. WTF

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join