It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who in my dream world is this girl?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Perhaps deep down inside this is your sub conscious telling you, your true desire perhaps you seek to become what you have dreamed.

In fact I have seen your posts before on this very web-forum, you've become indecisive in life, whether or not to believe in god, or to join a certain orthodox religion, whether to join the armed forces, however through dream interpretation I believe that the only certain path for true happiness in your life might to be in fact considering becoming this woman.

Follow these steps.

1. Wish it
  2. Want it
  3. Need it
  4. Get it

Wish it = You've achieved this through dreaming.
Want it = You must self realize
Need it = Will it make you whole
Get it = Perhaps start cross dressing and see where that takes you and how it can empower your, and if you feel its a good fit than you can take it even further.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by hawkiye

Well I will have to look at your link. I just think incarnation or reincarnation goes against God. Maybe it's just me.

Assuming your are speaking from a Christian perspective here is an interesting article showing that reincarnation is also taught in the bible that you might be interested in reading:

Reincarnation And The Bible

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Actually I was talking from the Jewish perspective. Religion and the Bible is confusing. Everything contradicts one another. I went over the link you provided with the one I went over. Very different POVs.
Why do Jews reject incarnation
You would see the point of views differ.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by hawkiye

Actually I was talking from the Jewish perspective. Religion and the Bible is confusing. Everything contradicts one another. I went over the link you provided with the one I went over. Very different POVs.
Why do Jews reject incarnation
You would see the point of views differ.

I read the article And it really seem to be just an attack on The Divinity of Jesus. Which is understandable from a Jewish perspective. Of course Jews wrote the Bible also and accept the fi9rst five books of Moses as Torah also

However it doesn't make any sense that if the body decays then that is proof of non-divinity. And even if the Jews if I am not mistaken believe they spirit is from God. So the divine part never decayed but the flesh does. The resurrection of Jesus to a non-decaying body was also supposed to testify of his divinity and also of the divinity of all men.

I don't see what this has to do with reincarnation though. The soul reincarnates many times in its journey to higher planes. I would be interested in any non biblical Jewish scripture that specifically speaks against reincarnation if there are any. Reincarnations is one of the lost mysteries of the kingdom that many of the religions lost or rejected over time.

Still it is a moot point since Dr Stevenson work proves it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Sounds like you are talking about her...................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

TextText BlueText

I too have had dreams of a specific girl on and off for many years. have you ever been dead or thought you had crossed into the spirit realm. Not trolling just wondering if you had that dream. I had a dream I walked with the dead and that I met girl. She told me I didnt belong here (meaning in their world) I continued to see her alot in my dreams but she left eventually. Just wondering if you had a dream about death or you felt you were dead un a dream.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
learn some dream-control techniques.

maybe you can force her back into your dreams and talk to her in her own enviroment or ask her where can you find her back on the ground.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Its called puberty

2nd line

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hi! I read olny the first page of the thread, so I'm sorry if it's already been posted, but try TinEye reverse image search. Usually finds the same picture, but I've seen it come up with some different pics. So give it a try.

Link

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nowanmai

Gazopa is actually better for that as it finds images that are "like" the one you are searching for.
I already tried that with Rebels picture and it didn't really work as it just matches general shapes and colours, one of the images was of Mel Gibson

Not appropriate for many many many reasons
edit on 1-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Oh, ok then. It's just TinEye is the only one I know of. Just throwin' it out here.

Lol, Mel Gibson.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have been slowly accumulating posts in attempts to produce my own topics. One topic I am very interested is dreams. Many of my dreams have become initiated lucid dreams. Now in response to your question, although abnormal why don’t you attempt to ask her? Many people though out years have concluded inventions and theories from dream like states. At the height of my lucid dreaming someone or something confronted me that took me away from my current dream to a field with a door and told me that I was abusing my powers of lucid dreaming. Ever since that incident lucid dreams aren’t as frequent. Whether or not neurophysiology was the cause, I believe there is more to dreams than we currently understand. Just one man’s opinion…

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Have you tried contacting the photographer of the first picture: Daniel E. Johnson? Just an idea to give you a starting point.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I met a girl in Florida 30 years ago, I still think and dream about her.
She worked at a Arby's, I was on a bummer and looked up and the most beautiful girl in the world, was standing there taking my order. I was in love, I ask her out, but she said she was seeing someone, later I was at the laundry, on a bummer again, sitting in my 4x4 and I looked up and she was standing right there.
Well to make long story short, I told her I was going back to Michigan, to which she said don't go, but I went And saw her again, a year later she had told me where she was going to work at, I just happen to be at a store she stopped at, I had paint all over me looked like a bum, I just drove away.
Suzanne, I still dream and think about her, wonder if she married the one guy if she had kids, I always ment to go back, but a guy talked me into staying in Michigan one year and never made in back, not in 27 years.

Even to this day thinking about her, still makes me happy.
I aways thought she was like a soul mate.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She may be your mental interpretation of your guardian and may be someone related to you just in the remembered self image of their youth. Have you cross referenced her with any of you elder femal family members who may of passed. Or She is a 4d trying to contact you on a sneaky passive level to get into your consciousness.... Good luck with your search.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So did you want her name?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Perhaps you are dreaming of a past life?
Just a suggestion of course or you have a very good imagination.
I hope you find her and that your dreams come true good luck.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ever wonder if she exists, that she may be dreaming of you? Perhaps at the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join