It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton calls leaked documents attack on world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Clinton calls leaked documents attack on world

www.rawstory.com

She said the Obama administration was "aggressively pursuing" those responsible for the leak.

In her first public comments since the weekend release of the classified State Department cables, Clinton said Monday that online whistleblower Wikileaks acted illegally in posting the material.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Well, the hunt is on and Assange better take up residence somewhere quick and dig in. We all know full well the list of dead folk that follows the Clintons so the Wiki-head-leaker better pay attention here and quit playing spy with big bro's secrets. As we can see they have already labeled this as an "attack" so that serves their motive for revenge. This should get interesting really quick!

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11/30/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I would say its purely coincidental regarding the trail..but then again....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Possibly the best video ever!! You deserve an applause (or nine) for this.......

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
As opposed to actually attacking the world with automatic, semiautomatic guns, bombs, tanks, planes, ships, helicopters, hovercrafts and the likes I see how THIS is an ATTACK on the world.

Sheesh, desperate woman is desperate.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

They labelled it as an attack because they want to give it more credibility.

It is all BS.

Either Wikileak is used, or Assange is in it.
Iran: WikiLeaks release highly dubious

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I personally think she has her knicks in a real twist. but it is more attack of the US administration that it is an attack on the world..

My guess is that they'll want to stop the leak before the real damaging (instead of sensationalised) cables get released.

We certainly are in for an interesting ride.

edit on 30/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think Assange either forgot, didn't care or was too concerned about playing spy to think that he would be going directly against Clinton because all of these cables were signed by her and she is responsible for their integrity. She is probable having a flashback to the days when "right wing conspiracists" were after her husband during his Presidency. What comes around goes around...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And because now they have a target for Obama to prove something. Albeit a pretty lame target, but hey its better than allowing Obama to try and make a stand with North Korea.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If one doesnt tell lies or do bad things... Why would one worry what is exposed ? It may pose a risk to certain personal from the US I agree, so do something about it. But no matter how big or how small one is the TRUTH always hurts if you been up to no good !! And why does the big kid on the block have to run the world ? What happened to being an individual ? NO the good olde USA has to poke its finger into every pie and ruin it in the name of their type of democracy. In short I dont condone jepardising national security of any country but I also don't believe in doing covert things on your friends and allies or not actually practising what you preach.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by oozyism

And because now they have a target for Obama to prove something. Albeit a pretty lame target, but hey its better than allowing Obama to try and make a stand with North Korea.

Yup, they want N-Korea to become suspicious of China, that way N-Korea would irritate China, its only access to the world, and one of its very few allies.

It is a dis-info propaganda wrapped around the word 'leak'.

and

I'm ashamed that ATS swallowed it so quick.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

The powers that be certianly don't like compitition or people they cant control do they? The more they want to get Julien Assange the more it tells me they have dirty linen they dont want to come out.

Claims of Wikileaks placing lives at risk are never tested and proof is never sought by the MSM.

Remember; the TPTB can only stand atop a human pryimid that has a nice strong base. If the people at the bottom holding it up were to cease cooperating and walked away the whole thing would sag and crumble.

cheers

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
After the war on terror, here is the new frontline :

... the war on TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I can see the Govs bending and twisting this out of all recognition until the sheeple are begging for the blood of the wikileak 'bastards'.

I think a lot of these memos just show the that the diplomats are human after all, and once the embarrassment is brushed aside this can only play into the hands of the Govs. The 'Us and them' barrier is now less defined.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
NO HILLARY......
Your CHEMTRAILS are an ATTACK ON THE WORLD.
Your CHEMICALS in our DRINKING WATER are an ATTACK ON THE WORLD.
Your SUPPRESSION OF FREE ENERGY PATENTS is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your MONSANTO is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your ASPARTAME is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your ENFORCED USE OF MERCURY is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your CRIMES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your HAARP is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your ENFORCED TAXATION is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your DU is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your NUCLEAR EXPERIMENTS are an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your ILLEGAL WARS are an ATTACK ON THE WORLD
Your NWO is an ATTACK ON THE WORLD

edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
I can see the Govs bending and twisting this out of all recognition until the sheeple are begging for the blood of the wikileak 'bastards'.

I think a lot of these memos just show the that the diplomats are human after all, and once the embarrassment is brushed aside this can only play into the hands of the Govs. The 'Us and them' barrier is now less defined.

They know that some of this is more damning to them than it appears to the general public.
They know that the banks are next - and the banks are the very core of their criminal enclave.

They are fighting to stop further future leaks. Wikileaks could bring the Cabal down given time and the right information.
That's why they are making such a fuss IMO.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
And I really don't see how any of this could be called an attack on the world.
A lot of past wars arose in times where suspicion was the real game in town.
All we don't see them doing all the time, be it G20, UN, NATO... is negociating behind closed doors and then posturing for the media. Thru democracy, we entrust them to protect us, but how can they do that if they themselves seem so odd if their actions.
Now of course, a world where everything is crystal clear is some kind of utopia, but a bit of clarity is better than nothing at all. Transparency they said.
This is an opportunity for all to give peace a chance. But some heads got to fall.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by mikelee

They labelled it as an attack because they want to give it more credibility.

It is all BS.

Yep, wikileaks is like ministry of truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
she just needs to sit down and face the music as a ring leader of spies ,

what a cry babie

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
IMO they are using this and Korea as much as they possibly can to divert attention away from the DOJ/WH Black Panther scandal which is breaking at the moment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join