It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does your Avatar Represent?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Someone told me my avatar was all random and tripped him out.

I don't know. To me it shows a deep unity within everything. I thought it went well with my name. So, here it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Mine represents everything good about America and Superman (and there really is not anything bad about Superman)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Please let me first compliment you on your avatar.

I think it is a wonderful piece of art and clicks with me (and in some small ways, part of my username). I think you are *very* creative.

As far as an avatar, I don't have one. I have tried, but no luck!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just like Wolverines

Admire them very much too - elusive creatures that do as they please and back down from NO other creature.

I happened to see a PBS show about Wolverines the other day and alot of the scientists who research them said they would like to BE a Wolverine! ME TOO!!! One guy said, in describing Wolverines (paraphrasing here) - "I do what I wanna do. I go where I wanna go. And I bite who I wanna bite."

Yes. EXACTLY.

Wolverines are the GODS of the forest, I like them very much! I collect pix of them too - so I chose one for my avatar.

I bite who I wanna bite!

Wolverines are just the most magnificent creatures!

If there is such a thing as Reincarnation - I hope to come back as a Wolverine!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Emperor's Holy Orders of the Inquisition. The avatar itself is supposed to be a style of "rosette" or an Inquisitor's badge / symbol of authority.
edit on 30-11-2010 by nastalgik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My avatar is of Marth, from the Fire Emblem series of games.
I am an avid player of Super Smash Bros Brawl, and he is the one I frequently use.
I also use Kirby, Falco, and Lucas, but I'm best with Marth

There are six different color choices for Marth, the avatar is of his blue color but I use white.

To me it is symbolic of my entire life, in that I fight for the truth of things, and I am a defender of others, as well as my faith. Its been a hero's quest from the very beginning

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DOOM....DOOM....DOOMY DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM!!!! But with an Obama-esque twist.

Actually I just thought this was funny. I love the character in the pic "Invader Zim by Jhonen Vasquez" and I got tired of people asking me what my other one was.

Oh, and did I mention DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

My avatar is the same one I use for MMORPG ( Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)
My game being World Of Warcraft. Sever- Greymane

The crown representing the leader of the group. I mark the targets and assign players to attack the targets in relevant order.
So really my avatar has nothing to with my time on ATS.. maybe I should find a new one

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Aha - I see Intrepid has the Wolverine Super Hero going

I agree, I have the animal version.

Wolverines are just so AWESOME! Even inspired a Super Hero, how about that?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I'm sorry but, huge Entombed fan here....

You don't have to like, but it is appropriate. Hail!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My avatar is what I believe to be a representation of my soul. The colors and patterns resonate with me in such a way that I feel comfortable just looking at it. It came to me in a vision as an oval hovering and rotating in a blank alternate dimension with a small shadow beneath it on an apparent floor. I say vision, but it was more like an idea that came to me with an extremely vividly detailed image in my head. It was one of my first times getting high too, if that gives any credence, haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I believe that most sightings can be explained with reasonable explanation.

Or in other words, simple weather balloons are the answer, sometimes.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
my avatar represents my lack of imagination and desire to distract people from the poor quality of my posts.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I LIKE IT!

Haven't heard any decent Metal in a long time, I will have to check these guys out!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Well their early stuff is way more "death metal" and this stuff has a more rock sound to it, but ya, great metal group from Sweden! oops sorry sol went off topic....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My Avatar clearly displays that I am Rome's highest moral authority and first citizen, and speak with the full authority of the Roman Senate and the people it represents (proto had all these killed millenia ago so no one can dispute this).

That I represent justice, and have the power to punish (mostly through very long, sometimes very boring, and overly verbose and repetitive posts)

And that I like the color purple (no not that movie with Whoopie Golderg)

And that I participate in the debate forum here on ATS.

Oh and that I have picked up a pretty obscene number of points in every category along the way.

Shhh don't tell anyone, all the above is a secret, but since you asked!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
mine is representation of how much better Heavy Metal is compared to Rap music...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My avitar is Enik from Land of the Lost, the TV series – not the movie, as his character had new twists in the movie.

If you don’t know who Enik is then check out think Wiki link:

Link

He turned Land of the Lost into some serious scifi for way back in 1974 – 1976 (and a Sat morning kid's show).

The thing is that Enik from the TV Show “Land of the Lost” was a clever fellow, but not too clever. As Enik and the Marshals all argued how they were going to get “home” when the time-space portal could only be opened once, either for Enik or the Marshals, I thought as an 8 year old…why don’t they all just leave for Enik’s time-space as once Enik and the Marshals are there they won’t be chased by dinosaurs or evil “future” slestack anymore. If they couldn’t get back home at least they could live better. Once they are there they could use Enik’s high tech to try to get back home from there where they, presumably, have plenty more Meghettis in Enik's world. Yes, I was blowing apart the logic of the heavy scifi at 8 years old, but I still loved the scifi!

How that applies to me on ATS… wellllllll, like Enik I always think I have the right opinion… but in my own intellect I realize that Enik wasn’t that smart after all… So it tells me to be smart as possible when posting, but always knowing I should look at topics at multiple levels, even questioning my own logic.

I hope that made sense.

edit on 30-11-2010 by JonInMichigan because: fixed wiki link

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Mine is a reminder to be wary of anything coming in from outta space!

If they came earlier and were gods to the egyptians, then all they taught humans was to have lots of slaves.
If they return, it will be to take over from the evil governments already enslaving us.

It's also because appearances are deceptive,
Clowns are evil,
Carnie's are less than honest when umpiring on games of skill,
B Grade movies are B Grade,
Every small town needs a B Grade movie Sheriff to save the day, and
'In Space, no one can hear you eat Ice Cream'.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Mine is a subtle reference to plagiarism and copyright infringement, at least that's what it represents to the guy over on deviantART that I swiped it from...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join