It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does your Avatar Represent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
My avatar is about awareness.

Squirrels have mental health issues just like humans do.
One day he thinks he is Superman and the next day he thinks he is John Wayne.

Think of the children people.....think of the children!!

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whaaa's the question?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
my avatar, or lack there of represents the nothing from the neverending story

CX

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
My avatar represents my dislike for mouse traps.

And cattle prods too..

Your picture from Labyrinth is classic.

The other night my kids wouldn't stay in their beds so i turned the lights out and walked down the corridor towards their room with my hands up like that creature lol....they thought it was funny but funnily enough they didn't get out of bed again.

My avatar is a poppy, its a rememberance thing.

CX.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

My avatar signifies the balance.
good question OP

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by msfitte
Partly because my favorite part of Jurassic Park was the Raptors, partly because I do like pondering all manner of things no matter how far-out they seem.

Mostly it's because the whole reptilian thing and stories I've heard about them amuses me to no end.

is that the infamous Philosoraptor?

my current is from the upcoming movie Apocalypse CA; apparently the world is going to end soon (giant asteroid you know) and some kids go out to the desert for an end-of-the-world-dude party.
you can see a streak by her head.
www.imdb.com...

edit on 30-11-2010 by works4dhs because: add link

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My avatar is just me at one of the best new years partys I ever went to, about 10 years ago, I haven't doctored the colours either, lol.

It reminds me that on that one night, I was surrounded by my closest friends and I was alive.....and very drunk, lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We do alot of argueing here... Its why I chose my avatar. Trying to prove we are right in some way. Life tends to be the same way....just alot of bickering...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, it's a pig.
And he's flying.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Cats + Astronautics = Awesomeness beyond all else. Cats and anything about space are rules the roost of my interests!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oregon coast -
A reminder of the wondrous and precious planet that we live on, decorated with a little gratitude, Earth pride, if you will.

Peace,
spec

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Thanks mistafaz my 6 yr old son seen your avater and thought it was our cat lol.
2nd

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I guess mine represents my love for technology, information intake and its resulting evolution of the mind and spirit through rather abstract means like the internet. A technological rat, swimming in the ocean of information...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
mine is because one minute im fine, next i am a little bit nuts

my excuse anyway

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

is that the infamous Philosoraptor?

Indeed it is. The way I like to imagine it if there are the super intelligent reptilians among us (or stalking us from the cosmos), surely they have a few deep thinkers in the bunch. The type who ponder such important things as Swiss Cheese:

More cheese = more holes. More holes = less cheese. Therefore, more cheese = less cheese?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

My avatar represents that I am all about my comments, not about a picture or name. The name I have here is my initials and birthdate. I look at Avatars like I look at bumper stickers, nice of you to promote your feelings, but I'm more interested in your words and actions.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My avitar represents Ben Burnake getting crapped on by a pidgeon. What more can i say? The dude sucks...

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i'm a photographer..still use film. neopan is my favorite film.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, since I"m basically nocturnal, and I've always been drawn to wolves. I picture myself as this wolf wandering through the forest at night, searching for the truth. Also the stars at the bottom of my signature are the Pleiades, and ever since I was a child I thought they were "my stars".

I loved reading this thread, very interesting to see what thought was behind some of my fellow ATS'ers designs!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm........ mystery and intrigue, and my inquisitive nature I guess!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join