It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence of aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm pretty new to the scene (aliens and such).
Can you guys tell me what the most compelling evidence exists to date?

This can be either interviews, paper work found, pictures, videos, testimony, etc... what is the most compelling and 'realistic' to date you have come across?

thx

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
To me, personally, it's all around on the web
What I consider evidence would be the famous sightings, namely the phoenix lights, the recent mexico ufo flap
That and the sheer number of reports that come in per month
nuforc.org has hundreds per month from all over the place.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just search around in these forums, usually most of the things posted in here are pretty reliable, or have been flamed if they are fake

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
I'm pretty new to the scene (aliens and such).
Can you guys tell me what the most compelling evidence exists to date?

This gets tossed up ever so often.
As fas as I know, "compelling evidence" is not in the public domain, certainly not anything scientifically verifiable.

But by putting various bits of information together from books, the internet, documentaries and such, you can form an idea for yourself.

The Twining memo is pretty popular:

pages.infinit.net...

So is the SOM1-01 Manual

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
if you want evidence, you have to become a gov't employee, get access to topsecret departments and facilities, view hidden documents, photo's, crafts, weapons, and aliens, retire from that gov't position and then write a book about al lthe things you have no way to prove other than your own words. Other than that, you're SOL.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Go to this site....

www.majesticdocuments.com...

See you in about a month, hehe....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
senshido,

thats a great article, i've never seen it before (the roswell memo). I studied fusion energy in university and I was surprised to see something related to it in the memo regarding the propulsion system.

I can only imagine what was going through the minds of the scientists able to look into the craft, I was be awestruck. What an amazing thing.

lucky them.

The majestic manual is downrigth creepy.... they detail they give as to the way the aliens look. I don't know if humans are ready for this yet. It's really something from the movies...

[edit on 2-7-2004 by porky1981]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wasn't there a debunking going on at majesticdocuments.com?

Besides, I wonder, how come they could get all of those documents out of there? I mean, it's not like 10 of them, more like 40, and over 200 pages of top secret materials!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
There is no evidence. With all the millions of digital cameras, video cameras etc etc around the world we are yet to see a clear, sharp, definate picture of a UFO or alien.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
One of my favorite videos are the mexico city day light video it had hundreds of people see it and a couple people film it. The thing that interested me the most was the UFOs exit at the end of the sighting it looked like the UFO just blinked out of the shot but if you slowed it down you could see it really just exiting the shot and a amazing speed. This isnt definitive proof by any means but it is interesting.
The whole Roswell case is a great place to start if your interested in the topic too. Cant go wrong with the classics.

mexico sighting

new topics

top topics

join