It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expression of the soul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have been thinking and talking to many people who are more aware of their surroundings than most people are, as i spoke to those people something came to my mind that im sure many people have thought about before.

Many of the people I spoke with told me what their heaven might be like, many of them said their families would be there, happiness, many good things and stuff they love. MAYBE heaven is a state of mind where heaven is like what your place of happiness would be like.
Now your brain stays in the ground and decomposes, so everything that YOU ARE dies with that brain, That would mean that your soul must retain some of those memories but no feelings and i say this because i have read of many cases where people are hypnotized and they have memories of past lives, those people have mentioned feelings so the way I see it is that at that point your soul is connected to your body, so the soul is able to have feelings.

If when we go to heaven we don't feel pain, hunger, we don't need to sleep or eat than whats the point of being there.

So after doing a lot of thinking I came up with this, When we die our soul waits to come back to this life, this realm, the body feels pain, love, happiness, hate, excitement and many other feelings. Why would we wanna be stuck in one place and not be able to come back and experience what to live is. I know i would like to come back even though this world isn't the best GOD gave us life and we should appreciate this. The soul has to come from somewhere and wherever it comes from, we all come from 1 meaning we are brothers and sister in this realm or the next, and I think this realm is where we all really connect to other souls in one way or another.

I hope what I wrote makes sense I wrote it as it came to my mind. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

yeah without being all technical and stuff i'll say it to where even the most simple minded can understand!

earth and this universe is like a "social network" where souls cann interact with eachother more intimately and freely! while also experiencing existence as a physical form!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Love it

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When I die I expect to be surfing perfect barrels 6-10ft with offshore winds all day, and lots of fish tacos...

but what does this have to do with Aliens and UFO's?......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Indeed. The shared experiences of every individual make up the collective human experience.

Oh, and awesome av. R.I.P Dio

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I have no idea why is there lol

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think the physical world is an illusion, the spirit world is here, but many of us cannot see it. I KNOW that souls don't need a body to communicate to one another. Don't let what you SEE here, and what you think you feel, distort the true meaning of Life.

I, like any optimistic person, would love to believe that this place is "It" and there is no other means of connecting to sentients, but through this realm, and that we should make the most of it, as best we can.

I agree with everything, except that notion, that once you die, you are no more. I have died, I remember dying, and I don't really remember the other side, but I dream of it often, so something had to have happened.

All speculative, to each his/her own, whatever sounds good to you is the absolute answer.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thank you, I like it.

what i wrote is not exactly what i actually think it really is, this is just a small thought i had.

top topics

join