It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft Cataclysm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So its Cyber Monday and I am wondering if anybody has found World of Warcraft: Cataclysm for less then $39.99?

One can wish

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

Cataclysim is a blizzard game and they have deals with all the various retailers that do not allow them to sell it for less than Blizz does at their online store.....just digitally buy and be playing at 1201 am with the rest of us lol

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shockologist

Cataclysim is a blizzard game and they have deals with all the various retailers that do not allow them to sell it for less than Blizz does at their online store.....just digitally buy and be playing at 1201 am with the rest of us lol

Oh thats terrible news

Damn Blizzard to Hell.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

Yeah, I totally asked off for the release day lol

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am pissed that it's coming out in the middle of my deployment while im stuck on a boat...
Death Wings death will have to wait.... untill some time in March. *tear*

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

Well at least by March they'll have nerfed the fight enough that my 2 year old son could win it

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Anybody else spank Gamon yet with their friends?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

They do have the original plus the 2 expansions on sale very cheap if you wanted to start a 2nd account.

I did the pre order digital download so I can be frustrated at exactly 12:01am when they have extended maintenance because something went wrong

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

Chances are the Deathwing fight wont even be released until this time next year. They always release the end game boss in a future patch.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Speaking of patches, does anyone know if Cataclysm will have all the needed patches ?

My download limit is 10gb a month, then I'm slowed to below dial up speed. Im on wireless so, like now, rain will destroy my connection & several times it forgot where it was up to, starting again.

Ive been slowly getting the 15gb of patches for 2 months because its not nice listening to the GF complain about slow internet for a month. Whoever decided on that needs to be fired.

Anyone know if I should keep trying to download the remaining 10gb of patch or will it all be on the new disks ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

lol, Dude, you said that right...Blizz has been fumbling a little lately.

Anyway, I'm both hyped for the release and a little nostalgic for the old vanilla game somehow.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Oh yeah, there will be much extended maintenance. If there is one thing you could ever count on Blizzard for, it's extended maintenance.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38
Speaking of patches, does anyone know if Cataclysm will have all the needed patches ?

My download limit is 10gb a month, then I'm slowed to below dial up speed. Im on wireless so, like now, rain will destroy my connection & several times it forgot where it was up to, starting again.

Ive been slowly getting the 15gb of patches for 2 months because its not nice listening to the GF complain about slow internet for a month. Whoever decided on that needs to be fired.

Anyone know if I should keep trying to download the remaining 10gb of patch or will it all be on the new disks ?

If you pre order the digital download then all files will be downloaded ahead of release. I have the full expansion already installed, just have to wait until they flip the switch on the 7th.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I smiled when i saw his new stats. My 80 rogue was beaten down before i could hit Vanish.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
nerf paladins

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

I hate playing my pally now. I'm trying to level my rogue before the 7th, 10 more levels to go.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Yea, the problem is download limit. If just a pre-release patch is worth 2 months of my download, theres no chance I could ever get the full expansion via download, hence the question;

Will all these patches be on the disk when I buy it or will I still be stuck with this 15gb patch download ?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

When you buy the cata disk it will patch you up to 4.0.3a (what is currently in our pc's) I would say that another gig of patches should see you through the release and the emergency fixes that follow.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
reply to post by AndrewJay

I hate playing my pally now. I'm trying to level my rogue before the 7th, 10 more levels to go.

I have both a ret pally and a protection pally at level 80. Both seem to suck now, yeah.

And I just can't play or level a rogue, God knows I've tried. Even moreso that the Shaman, which also confused the hell out of me.

I just don't see you guys level that class, even though I've seen some excellent rogues, lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I am a terrible pvp rogue...TERRIBLE. But it was actually pretty fun. And I have a level 80 shaman but that's because my husband made a bear tank and I went resto and we blew threw randoms. It is so much better with a leveling partner. I'm afraid I won't make the Dec 7 deadline to hit 80 on my rogue though. I hit a real leveling slump and can't bring myself to get the last 9 levels >.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join