It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Anti-American Actor Placed On Terrorist Watch List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Violent anti-American extremist and actor Mark Ruffalo has been placed on a DHS terrorist watch list after it was confirmed that the actor was engaged in creating a documentary that questions natural gas drilling practices.

As we all know, anyone who questions any proposed government regulation or corporate operations must necessarily be a violent extremist capable of blowing up thousands of people in a violent and bloody assault on America’s freedoms.

The only way for us to be free is to suppress all free speech by creating a chilling effect on anyone that speaks out against anything.

Praise Mao and may the DHS put cameras up your ass to inspect your colon for pipe bombs.

SF Gate reports:

Actor Mark Ruffalo has been placed on a terror advisory list by U.S. officials after organizing screenings for a new documentary about natural gas drilling.

The “Zodiac” actor arranged showings for “GasLand” earlier this year and voiced his concerns about the practice in relation to the national water supplies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce779423df42.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
They should arrest that terr-ist. Dag nabbit terr-ists have infiltrated Hollywood! USA! USA! USA!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

TERROR!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've seen Gasland, and it's about the least radical film I could think of. The narrator has the calmest voice, and makes a very compleling non-violent argument in regards to how the gas industry is polluting our well water across the country.

I seriously can't think of anything less violent than the narrator of gasland.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I've seen Gasland, and it's about the least radical film I could think of. The narrator has the calmest voice, and makes a very compleling non-violent argument in regards to how the gas industry is polluting our well water across the country.

I've never seen it, and I probably disagree with everything in it, but from what I understand about it, it is exactly as you describe it.

The notion that actors engaged in documentary film production should be placed on a State created "watch list" is utterly Orwellian.

The DHS's act of placing this man on a terrorist watch list IS AN ACT OF TERROR IN AND OF ITSELF.

The whole purpose of the list is to create a chilling effect on free speech.

The DHS is an organization of State sanctioned terrorists.

link   

Can we get a Patriot Act Republican in here please?

I want them to explain to me again why the horrific regime of Bush bringing in such methods was a good idea and to tell me again that such methods would "not be abused".

link   
Could you tone down the sarcasm in your OP, and then make a separate reply as sarcastic as you want it to be? It would be nice to get the hard facts before the sarcasm is injected. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I want them to explain to me again why the horrific regime of Bush bringing in such methods was a good idea and to tell me again that such methods would "not be abused".

Bush has been out of office for several years now.

There is no more blaming Bush.

There is only blaming those who have the power to correct this injustice for not doing so.

edit on 28-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

As we all know, anyone who questions any proposed government regulation or corporate operations must necessarily be a violent extremist capable of blowing up thousands of people in a violent and bloody assault on America’s freedoms.

I wonder if that includes us? Probably so, under the Patriot Act's term "subversive."

What I wonder is how someone found this out? That "list" is supposed to be tightly coveted and secured.

I did a thread related to this natural gas industry, about Haliburton being subpoenaed from EPA about the chemicals used in their fracking processes. Guess I'm on the list too maybe? I hope it is way down close to the bottom at least.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
spec
edit on 28-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Is this for me? If so, sorry that I jumped the gun. It was a crime of passion... er...

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Could you tone down the sarcasm in your OP, and then make a separate reply as sarcastic as you want it to be? It would be nice to get the hard facts before the sarcasm is injected. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Terrorists caught in the last week using certain methods.

Warrantless wiretaps 1
TSA sexual assaults 0

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I'm sure I am on a terrorist watch list for my blog and opinion pieces.

My blog gets dozens of hits each month that originate from NETCOM and other military networks.

Never mind the fact that I'm a veteran and have engaged in public service most of my life.

Of course, that's probably all the more reason to watch me.

edit on 28-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

I've never seen it, and I probably disagree with everything in it, but from what I understand about it, it is exactly as you describe it.

The notion that actors engaged in documentary film production should be placed on a State created "watch list" is utterly Orwellian.

The DHS's act of placing this man on a terrorist watch list IS AN ACT OF TERROR IN AND OF ITSELF.

The whole purpose of the list is to create a chilling effect on free speech.

The DHS is an organization of State sanctioned terrorists[/b].

Vets; constitutionalists and patriots were the domestic terrorists last week:

now DHS has become the "terrorists"?:

edit on 28-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Mark Ruffalo is also a very outspoken advocate of the 9/11 truth movement. Interestingly enough, his brother Scott, who is known to share Marks geo-political views, was shot execution style in 2008 in his condo, but that investigation is on-going...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1g1talgangster
Mark Ruffalo is also a very outspoken advocate of the 9/11 truth movement. Interestingly enough, his brother Scott, who is known to share Marks geo-political views, was shot execution style in 2008 in his condo, but that investigation is on-going...

You're kidding me.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by d1g1talgangster

his brother Scott, who is known to share Marks geo-political views, was shot execution style in 2008

Damn!

www.nypost.com...
abcnews.go.com...
So they chalked it up to a random robbery huh? In Beverly Hills?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by d1g1talgangster

his brother Scott, who is known to share Marks geo-political views, was shot execution style in 2008

Damn!

www.nypost.com...
abcnews.go.com...
So they chalked it up to a random robbery huh? In Beverly Hills?

The more I learn, the more frightened I become. His documentary exposes dangerous corporate practices. (And being a public 9/11 Truther is the "kiss of death" in our society.) Our government is owned by the most powerful banks & corporations. So it's not that surprising that he's been placed on a watch list -- but labelled a "terrorist"? The Police State grows stronger by the day.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Does that mean Roseanne Barr is next

Roseanne Bar 9/11 Truth movement

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Oh no, no, no, no, no. I loved him in my favorite movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This is so terrible.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nazis made lists too. Lots and lots of them.. can't round up enemies of the state without one, a must have for every party leader.

This whole fake war on terror fatherland security insanity is nothing but Uncle Sam being Santa Clause.. making a list & checking it twice... whose been a naughty un American terrorist douche and whose been a nice obedient patriot.. ho..ho.ho.. Fascism Clause got all the bad kids a train ticket to FunMA camp! oh goody!

obama promised more transparency, eh?.. how about losing the lame Orwellian "Terrorist Watch List" euphemism and call it what it is: "Enemy list"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join