It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did huge crop circles ever appear over night with nobody around?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Crop circles and what not are most likely manmade. The only explanation that would suggest somebody making heavy use of technology is planting them is that there are crop circles of huge dimensions, which appear over night with no army of people around that could have carved it out in a couple of hours.

Is there evidence that huge crop circles appeared over night with no known explanation?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe lots are man-made but the large intricate ones that are made over-night can only be made by a technology we know nothing about.
Could this video have an explanation ?

www.youtube.com...

I`m not too sure but i find it intriguing .

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I remember reading that some patterns seen in crop circles can be described with sound waves. That also could be a valid explanation of the appearance of camouflage patterns in the skin of animals.

Now, leaving off topic, I don't think there's a way to know. I think some crop circles aren't noticed if you don't go flying with an helicopter. Also, there's a lack of information of the 'classic' crop circles..
edit on 28-11-2010 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, the British Documentary "Unsigned Circles" includes information about a large intricate circle developing overnight in a field with researchers nearby.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I recall watching a documentary about a decade ago that seemed to do a pretty good job of debunking crop circles as having anything to do with ET's. They actually interviewed someone who made a whole lot of these back in the 90's out in the U.K. if I'm recalling correctly. He said it was as easy as using rope, mathematics, and a tool that easily bent the fields rather quickly. Some people just like to prank others. You get a lot of that in conspiracy circles, and definitely on ATS as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Google THIS

"MIT beam weapons make crop circles"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Google THIS

"MIT beam weapons make crop circles"

LOL, I did
First hit is this post...

new topics