It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu vaccines really really suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well 4 days ago, my grandmother decides to go get one of those seasonal flu shots, two days later the whole house is frikken sick. Haven't had the flew in years myself, as I eat generally healthy and exercise regularly. Seems like too much of a coincidence to me. Blah being sick sucks ass.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

you know they put that H1N1 in the vaccines now, my mom got the shot, and she was sicker than a dog, in fact, she's been sick like 3 times since October!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Every time I have received a flu shot I have become very sick with the flu. I have refused them over the last 5 years or so. Even my wife and kids do not get them anymore because the same would happen to them. The last time the kids got one I had to take them back to the doctor and they had minor cases which I understand is normal with the vaccine but I would rather just take my chances. I have not had the flu since I stopped getting the shots and neither has anybody else in my direct family. My employer offers them free to the employees and they push them pretty hard but more and more are refusing to take them.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Me too. I learned this a long time ago in the army. Got sick as a proverbial dog from a flu shot. Since then I avoid them like the plague.

The question is, and I don't want to go all kooky conspiracy but why are they pushing these shots on us so hard? I'm thinking it's the drug companies that talked the government into buying into this crap. Is that it?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I've only ever had the Flu twice, and both years I caught the bug were years that I'd gotten the shot. Is the CDC trying to make people sick for population control's sake? Who knows? I know the flu kills quite a few people every year, and its looking like the shots aren't helping people from getting sick.
Since vaccines are usually dead viruses, it could be possible that its all shoddy lab work in making these vaccines, and the viruses are somehow surviving the vaccination process.

Wasn't there something on Jesse Ventura's show last year about Vaccines being used to sterilize people, and they weren't really for virus prevention purposes at all?
edit on 28-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Chances are if you get the flu a few days later your were already coming down with it, it takes a week or so for your body to accept the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I guess that explains why I always caught the flu 2 weeks after my Vaccine injection.
[2nd line]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The flu shot basically contains the dead and weakened forms of the virus...no wonder folks get sick. Had the shot one time, and instead of having the full flu for 3 days or so, and being done with it....I had a mild flu, for almost a month. Screw that. Haven't had that shot since, and also haven't had that long mild flu ever again either.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Flu shots only protect you from the strain that is out that year. Not the 50 others that are floating around.Which is why they urge you to get a shot every year, to build up an artillary against all strains of flu.

People always think they get the flu and don't. If you get the actual flu, you wouldn't think anything of the flu shot. When you have the actual flu, and not one of the hundreds of viruses out there, you think your gonna die. If you can sit up, read, talk to people, text and do anything other then lay there and play dead, you don't have the flu.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well aware of what the flu is like... For those 3 days recently, I didn't even feel well enough to sit up and watch TV or play a video game (one of the perks of being home sick)...but I was too miserable to even sleep... Really sucked.

The time I got the flu shot though, while it could be a coincidence, I had a couple of days of normal flu, but then weeks of just feeling like crap, and wanting to just curl up and die. I pushed through it though, and vowed to never get another one of those shots.

Not saying it's not for everyone, but isn't for me...that's all, so I get it when people don't want it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I got a flu shot years ago and was violently ill. Never again. Not long ago, I was cleaning a medical building. I happened to see a paper for the flu vaccine. It listed the side-effects of the shot. It's interesting that the side-effects exactly match the symptoms for the flu.

new topics

top topics

join