It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by squirelnutz

I'm replying to myself, but i re-read the John Kerry quote and they talk about both sides optimism of Obama and then Kerry adds, "Now it's time for us to deliver."

Is he saying that Obama was given to us and now we owe our part?????

haha. i think he meant that with both sides of the debate in line with whatever Obama represents that all in the administration have a better opportunity now to promote their agenda than they did before, as in take advantage of a good relationship.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It looks from the leaks all the concerned are in for a very un merry Christmas and a very Bad New Year.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyrian
6% of over 250,000 Documents are so called "secret", so where is the juicy stuff? All I see are opinions of Diplomatic staff members, junior members at that.

What I have read up to now I could get at any Gossip Blog on political affairs...borrrring!
Seems to me that the files are being misused by anyone who wants to push their own agenda.

Storm in a Tee Cup springs to my mind.

This whole thing will make Julian richer and Wiki Leaks more popular.
Julian and his organization have only received 1 million from donations. That's hardly rich. Barely a percent of the files have been released obviously they wouldn't release the "juicier" stuff because they screen the documents to make sure nothing is too harmful.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here are a few...

U.S. urges China to stop ballistic missile shipment from North Korea to Iran:
cablegate....__._/cable/2007/11/07STATE152317.html

Iranian Psychology, behavior, negotiation style, trustworthiness,
cablegate....__._/cable/1979/08/79TEHRAN8980.html

British company provides Iran with Nuclear reactor parts
cablegate....__._/cable/2009/03/09BAKU179.html

Insider view of Zimbabwe and Robert Mugabe personality and weaknesses
cablegate....__._/cable/2007/07/07HARARE638.html

edit on 29-11-2010 by Thermo Klein because: added one

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Judging by the comments there are a lot of people in denial.
The meaning of 'integrity', 'decency','honour' and 'truth' unknown.
It is sadly obvious the US government reflects, in all its sordid doings, many of the American people.
Enough has been released to sicken most who have any sense of right or wrong. Those of us who are utterly repulsed by the policy of bomb bomb bomb be it Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan or Iran are rightly appalled. And it is only day one.
Judging by the attitude of some posters the USA will heartily deserve anything it gets, probably like 9/11 and other false flags abroad like Racak and the Gulf of Tonkin which have left millions dead, from its own vile political class.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Incredible,
Have you ever needed further proof that knowledge is power, and good will always triumph?
It might not be ground breaking, but it’s the beginning of a massive deflation in the US's ability to wield its intoxicating corporate disease.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am surprised that so few realise that this is a cyber & media battle between Israel (mossad) and their puppets in the USA, who have been up until now dancing at the endof Israels strings.

Things changed Isel over stepped te mark with themassacre on the high seas of the aid flotilla.

The world condemned them for it and I suspect Odumbo said what the heck lets take back America.

Facts are Israel owns the worlds media and the worlds communications companies - ONLY they have access too all the "wikileaks" cables weare seeing being displayed here!.

This is Bibi Netanyahu telling Odumbo to shove it - pure n simple.

This is Israel and AIPAC - telling the USA that if youbite the hand that controls you - embarrassing things happen and your dilomatic position of trust in the world is gone in an instant.

Only Mossad could gather this intel thu their control of media and communications, and Only Mossad could keep assange alaive this long to leak the info.

Is there anything from the Israelis and Netanyahu that confirms this?

Source:- www.debka.com...

[Quote]The Siege of Barak Aims at Netanyahu
Dovish politicians, a media baron and opposition leaders have combined to unseat the Netanyahu government starting with defense minister Ehud Barak and slotting Kadima's Tzipi Livni in their place.
etc

Yep, when Mossad own the worlds media and communications networks that you send your diplomatic cables via they can and do spy on you and when you stop backing the Israeli control of your country this is what Mossad does to you president Barak Odumbo...

They release all your sensitive diplomatic communiques to the world...so that no other country will ever trust youagain.

Probably this is a worthwhile price to pay if you wish to take back your country from the Israelis control.

In fact seen for what it is this is a massive see eye eh cleaning house operation.

They are using this stuff to out the double agents (they want israelis "mega" agent bad)..and this is their way after 9/11 of catching out the whole nest of vipers.

essentially whats been happeneing for the last 9 years since the Israeli flase flag event of 9/11, is that - the US has been run by a continuity of government (hidden government). Dubya and Odumbo are see eye eh plants - set up to LOOK like they are running the country, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

This is counter intelligence at its highest level.

Thats why the dancing israelis etc were all allowed out of the country and Osama as well..

This is a setup to show the world that no one - can ever trust the Israeli's.

Notice that Israeli presidential advisor Rahm Emmanuel is gone from the white house?

Well this is whats unfolding folks - the USA is lettingIsrael do it;sworst so that WHEN the USA turns on israel as they are about to - everyone in the world will see what havoc that israel andmossad have wreaked on theworld these last 9 years and how dulpicitous they are - and how NO COUNTY can trust them or anything they say...ever.

It says in the Bible that in the last days, the nations of the world will gatherat Mt Megiddo - too take on Israel...all of them...so how could Israels ally in the USA be included?

Here you are witnessing the dovorce between USA and Israel... and the beginnings of the end - armageddon a it is called.

Thisis the USA getting to the bottom of just who their 9/11 enemys in Israel really are - and these last 9 years has been all about giving the Israelis enough rope to hang themselves.

It's been about,identifying all the double agents - the mega's and Monica Lewinskis...in AIPAC and the USA.

This is the biggest counter intelligence operation of the last andthis next century.

Israel doesn't know it yet but their goose is cooked.

Wga countrys inthe world are not going to learn the lesson from this event that Israel can never be trusted, that she spys on her allies and commits false flag events against them in order to get them by means of deception to do their fighting and dieing for them so their precious kids don;thave too?

Afterthis wiki leakseventtheres not a nation on earth will ever trust Israel again...or be fooled by her and her mossad deception methods.

Bibi fell for thebait and let wikileak everything the Israelis have...and now any nation with half a brian knows that Isral is was behindal the terror attacks - 9/11 andfor us downunder the Bali bombing...

Its been a long and protracted campaign, butthe world has come to see Israel in al her glory - deceiving the whole world.

The intelligence fiasco here liesentirely at Israels mossad feet, meir dagan and others will have to fall on their swords - the archtects of 9/11 will have to be sacrificed and even that will never again see mossad and Israel allowed to dineat the intelligence table of the superpowers ever again.

You will see Israeli media owwnership evaporate - the publishing of the leaks will be used in court to destroy allIsralei owned companys tha have published the leaked documents.

You will see, all the worldwide communications companys charged and sued etc in class actions and ownership will never again become a monopoly - much less one owned by israel..& mossad who spys on everyone friend and foe alike!,

The snake in the grass is about to reap the coup de gras - the viper is about to be beheaded.

You wil endup seeing that the financials I posted are all about see eye eh counterintelligence & emm eye 6 counter intelligence working together to root out all the double agents,working within their nations intelligence services whos alegiances are to Israel - dual citizens whos first allegiance is too Israel.

Its the tipping point - its spring cleaning time- and cleaning house is well underway.

I predict a lotta spys.who pla forboth sides will be dead and dusted in days to come.

Gonna be a heck of a LOT of "unexplained fatal accidents/liht plane crashes etc" in the comming days weeks and months..

After 9/11 - who could really blame them?

Would the REAL president ofthe USA, please stand up!

Odumbos ineligibility is about to become clear for everyone to see.

As a see eyeeh acto - he hasn't done a bad job & s Dubya recently said - he will be longsince deadbefore the world knows what the heck was going on during his two terms!.

Israel and Mossad have just been gazzumped by co intel pros from England and the USA & not a bad job at all when you look at it!.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ian Moone is an anagaram...

I am no one!

Cheers ;o)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the average Joe Ameican, who just like everyone else on the planet is just trying to make a buck for their families and have no part in making policy decisions yet will be tarred with the same brush as their traiterous leaders

If you guys need a hand getting rid of these idiots I am soo there!

Edit to add:

The comments on these leaks about the rest of the world leaders are spot on... A part of me just thinks that this is the Yanks telling it as it is..
edit on 29-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

.... you know what?

I honestly just convinced myself, of the opposite.

Wikileaks is Mossad, Thats why the leaks aren’t coming out in one hit, they are being given in chunks.. it’s like Chinese drip torture.
Mossad is blackmailing the US into assisting in an Iranian strike, the longer they refuse, the more they release.

They'd certainly have the technological capability, they did it with Clinton and Lewinski .

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A few more pertinent cables:

National HUMINT Collection Directive (NHCD) on Africa's Great Lakes Region (DROC [Congo], Burundi, and Rwanda)
cablegate....__._/cable/2009/04/09STATE37561.html

Iran removing anti-American murals and slogans in Tehran
cablegate....__._/cable/2009/05/09STATE47326.html

Insider politics in Iran, between top 4 major players:
cablegate....__._/cable/2009/04/09RPODUBAI177.html

many I'm posting are from the Office of the Secretary of State and have "Clinton" as the last line. Cool stuff here!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Who runs the US intel service?

The editor of the national enquirer???

These leaks read like a low end celebrity gossip magazine..

Oh well

They may as well have wrote "sarkozy has cellulite" or dave camerons new dress..

Get some adults in your government America. It seems the high school popular bitches have taken your country

They are in control of nukes ffs!

That or be a laughing stock who can never be trusted.

I LOL'd

Agreed. I'm just hoping for your last option - the one where America becomes the laughing stock that can't be trusted. Hopefully a few sinkers will pop up out of a sea of gossip - much more will be released over time, i hope

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I find it bizarre that many, many people on here are more interested in the drama and lack of US media coverage, than on actually looking over the data provided by wikileaks! In 25 pages of this thread I've seen only a handful of links to the actual cables.

Five more where just added - not a lot but nice to see they're still uploading!!

226 now.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
on the BBC radio now they are basically saying the best thing of this is that we now know how dangerous iran really is..that they are near to having terrible weapons..

this is saddening...REALLY saddening..and depressing to be honest..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
REPORTING AND COLLECTION NEEDS: THE UNITED NATIONS
Interesting cable on HUMINT (intelligence on individuals)

Classified By: MICHAEL OWENS, ACTING DIR, INR/OPS. REASON: 1.4(C).

¶1. (S/NF) This cable provides the full text of the new
National HUMINT Collection Directive (NHCD) on the United
Nations (paragraph 3-end) as well as a request for continued
DOS reporting of biographic information relating to the
United Nations (paragraph 2).

¶A. (S/NF) The NHCD below supercedes the 2004 NHCD and
reflects the results of a recent Washington review of
reporting and collection needs focused on the United Nations.
The review produced a comprehensive list of strategic
priorities (paragraph 3) and reporting and collection needs
(paragraph 4) intended to guide participating USG agencies as
they allocate resources and update plans to collect
information on the United Nations. The priorities should
also serve as a useful tool to help the Embassy manage
reporting and collection, including formulation of Mission
Strategic Plans (MSPs).

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well it seems not all news agencies are reporting about the wikileaks thing. It seems the Yonhap News agency likes to selectively publish articles as with other countries. Kinda throws the belief that some of these news agencies will actually report things as they happen and inform their citizens out the window. The only reason I know this is that I still had a tab up from yesterday and figured I'd get their prospective on this situation, with nothing really found, only one mention of it even using the search feature. Just makes one wonder what else they selectively report on. Although I already know the answer to that one.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
on the BBC radio now they are basically saying the best thing of this is that we now know how dangerous iran really is..that they are near to having terrible weapons..

this is saddening...REALLY saddening..and depressing to be honest..

Yes I agree.

In every country in the world we have most of us trying to make a meagre existence as best we can.

That includes most Iranians.

Yet our leaders would have us bare the brunt of any actions they take without any empathy for the rest of us.

The spot light on Iran with the comments made by the Arab leaders could destabalize the region further. The Arab leadership already live in fear of their "average Joes" who will now see the full extent of how their leaders kowtow to the west that they hate.

One of the most disturbing factors of the leaks IMO is the gathering of biometric data of various peoples.

I know for a fact that there is bio engineered viruses that are made DNA specific, that was created by the Apartheid South African government who used this tech to assasinate various ANC guys..

Maybe over the top I know. But what other reason could their be for the gathering of this data?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1
Ian Moone is an anagaram...

I am no one!

Cheers ;o)

From the exorcist?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
I needed an accused Swiss rapist to tell me this? give me an education...

Australian, where'd you get Swiss from?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sorry to burst the bubble

LAME “LEAK” SITE NOTHING MORE THAN THIN COVER FOR “THE TEL AVIV TANGO”

www.veteranstoday.com...

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join