It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

How is this not big enough for you? There is still at least 100 days of this stuff (if the release the same amount every day), and it's all pretty damning evidence..

I don't understand what you people want................

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Everwatcher33

I agree with your post. My main concern with this crisis, is that everyone seems to take Wikileaks at face value, and we don't usually do that with other sources. Wikileaks shows what it wants, when it wants, people eat up. I just think that might be disingenuous.

I agree. Why don't we see Wikileaks releasing sensitive documents from other countries? Mr Assange has an agenda and I feel it is not in the best interests of the US.

Wikileaks is also releasing sensitive information from other countries. The US is not the only country being targeted here.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Saudi King says
The world needs Obama

www.guardian.co.uk...

Oh my !!!
I wonder why he would say that ???

Because Obama works for the House of Saud. His cover, and the Saudi's cover, is up. These cables will ultimately be Obama's undoing. This was a controlled release, by the U.S. military, to expose the 'truth'. That 'truth' being the current administration was a coup of the American government. This was the only way that the U.S. military could expose what is really going on.

The clock has just sped up, 10 fold. Expect some very serious repercussions. The House of Saud, and the current administration will not go down quietly. This is the beginning of the 'breaking point'. You've got to decide, very quickly, which side you believe and which side you'll stand behind and fight for.

This episode could be the deciding factor of whether America lives, or dies.
Can you show proof that Obama is a servant of the House of Saud or is this just your opinion?

I can!

Barrack Hussien Obama - Arabian Knight?

In retrospect, I find it all too funny when people mock my reports when later the truth behind what I revealed comes out in support of it.

Obama is an Arabian Knight, in service to King Saud.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi all, Has anyone heard why the WL site is back to the Iraq war logs homepage? Or did I miss something? Sry if this has been posted.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
cablegate....__._/cable/1979/08/79TEHRAN8980.html

I find this piece in WikiLeaks utterly hilarious. Seems the US thinks Persians are irrational and gets very psychological about how to negotiate with them

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My local News in Sacramento mentioned the leaks.. A 2 minute segment, but they did make it sound mysterious so hopefully people will be intrigued..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wikileaks= Moronic EGO..

No I am not a disinformant agent nor do I have a clearance.

This guy is a moron. He puts himself in a position to perhaps be responsible for harming humanity, the part of humanity that has no control over what happens above their own heads. If you think this information is harmless to billions of people abroad I am in doubt. Or perhaps its just a stunt to make money, whatever the case the info I am reading is not breath taking, and my intuition pretty much already knew the answers. I am just concerned for armed service men and women if this egotistical moron comes up with some very sensitive military information, I guess the good news is now the system will get stronger. Good job wiki leaks.
Another reason for the powers that be to demand changes in freedom.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm wrong here, I've only been able to check the postings on the NY Times as I've been at work, but is Wikileaks not simply turing out to be a massive gatekeeper of info a lot of people are thinking but none have the balls to come out and say? I fail to see anything truly enlightening here... we know the U.S. government can be rather nefarious, we know Karzai is paranoid, we know a lot of people in the upper echelons of the American government equate Ahmadinejad with Hitler and that the EU is falling apart from within... umm... I needed an accused Swiss rapist to tell me this? From diplomatic cables that simply reflect what a lot have known for awhile?

Again, if I missed something by all means give me an education...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

That was pretty funny and a little insulting.. Called them ignorant back handed traders, but then laid out the guidelines on how to deal with ignorant back handed traders

OVERRIDING OBJECTIVE AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE IMPRESSING UPON THE PERSIAN ACROSS THE TABLE THE MUTUALITY OF THE PROPOSED UNDERTAKINGS, HE MUST BE MADE TO KNOW THAT A QUID PRO QUO IS INVOLVED ON BOTH SIDES.

GIVEN THE PERSIAN NEGOTIATOR'S CULTURAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL LIMITATIONS, HE IS GOING TO RESIST THE VERY CONCEPT OF A RATIONAL (FROM THE WESTERN POINT OF VIEW) NEGOTIATING PROCESS.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by Secularist

That was pretty funny and a little insulting.. Called them ignorant back handed traders, but then laid out the guidelines on how to deal with ignorant back handed traders

OVERRIDING OBJECTIVE AT ALL TIMES SHOULD BE IMPRESSING UPON THE PERSIAN ACROSS THE TABLE THE MUTUALITY OF THE PROPOSED UNDERTAKINGS, HE MUST BE MADE TO KNOW THAT A QUID PRO QUO IS INVOLVED ON BOTH SIDES.

lol. My thoughts exactly

edit on 28-11-2010 by Secularist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Ya I agree, I am not at all floored with the information, and I am surprised wiki leaks is even getting attention. If anything wiki leaks will be used as a tool for negative things to happen to the common folk in my opinion.
I can assure you that if this moron had something classified and put it online some kinda Geneva type law would put his but away, but who knows maybe thats what he wants.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't think anyone is capable of shutting Wikileaks down. They have servers all over the world with encryption and no doubt lots and lots of back-up directories.

reply to post by Wide-Eyes

too bad our embassies weren't as careful..things got sloppy under bush and gang..all those political appointees without credentials...lots went bad under him. They emptied the pentagon with that idiot rumsfeld in charge of all the decent strategists...full of yes men and con men and those who crawled and lied to get us into a war they were incapable of handling...I'm not surprized at this leak which I see as an outcome

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't understand this one

Senator Kerry meets with Qatar PM

Specifically:

1. (C) The Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (SFRC), Senator John Kerry (D-MA), accompanied by Ambassador, P/E Chief and SFRC staff Frank Lowenstein and Fatema Sumar, met February 13 with Prime Minister (and Foreign Minister) of Qatar Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim Al Thani (HBJ). HBJ opened the meeting by observing that President Obama's presidency had brought a lot of optimism to the region. Senator Kerry agreed, adding that now we "need to deliver."

cablegate....__._/cable/2010/02/10DOHA70.html

Senator Kerry concurred, noting that China is lending the U.S. money and expanding its influence at U.S. expense. He added that he ran against President George W. Bush saying the war with Iraq was the wrong war in the wrong place and time.

hmmm i wonder where Kerry wanted to go......

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

yep, what you missed is that he is Australian and not Swiss and he is looked for some jail time by the swedish,
but yeah i can see how you can mix up sweden, switzerland and australia.....well, not really actually....

cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reposted from all the other freaking wikileaks threads:

I also wonder how does one person, or one 'site' or one 'group' come up with all of these classified documents? The answer is they don't.

Once again, we are being manipulated by TPTB. What do they expect to gain from this release of documents? Answer...more instability, and there is already plenty of that going around. Riots in the street are nothing new, and the immediate reason for those riots vary. But one thing is certain. When the people rise up, TPTB will crack down.

As far as what could cause global anarchy? The answer is...not one thing. Hot buttons vary, by region, religion, technology...etc. I guess you would need to have a lot of chaos going on all over if your ultimate goal was order.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I'm replying to myself, but i re-read the John Kerry quote and they talk about both sides optimism of Obama and then Kerry adds, "Now it's time for us to deliver."

Is he saying that Obama was given to us and now we owe our part?????

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

How could Riots and Anarchy be a good thing for TPTB?

Those two things equal Randomness and Uncertainty, which if your trying to uphold order, you don't want...

especially on this scale

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Who runs the US intel service?

The editor of the national enquirer???

These leaks read like a low end celebrity gossip magazine..

Oh well

They may as well have wrote "sarkozy has cellulite" or dave camerons new dress..

Get some adults in your government America. It seems the high school popular bitches have taken your country

They are in control of nukes ffs!

That or be a laughing stock who can never be trusted.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Have you read them or just the bullet points? There's a lot more in those files then what newspapers/websites are reporting..

Check out the links i provided for some interesting interviews

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
6% of over 250,000 Documents are so called "secret", so where is the juicy stuff? All I see are opinions of Diplomatic staff members, junior members at that.

What I have read up to now I could get at any Gossip Blog on political affairs...borrrring!
Seems to me that the files are being misused by anyone who wants to push their own agenda.

Storm in a Tee Cup springs to my mind.

This whole thing will make Julian richer and Wiki Leaks more popular.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join