It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAR that Provocateur!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This entire thread is redonkulous. I can already see people are starring others for the sake of starring others. God forbid anyone have less stars than them, but what the hell? I might as well jump on the free star band wagon too. I wouldn't want them to go to waste, so...

edit on 28-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I'm going to attempt to up my star count by revealing that my avatars eyes are actually software webcams that are scanning everyone on this thread and assessing them for their suitability as subjects of my Nordic alien body swapping program!

HAHA I love the eyes! Have they always done that? If so why did I never notice it before lol

Oh wait....stop recording me!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Fig pudding has been served in a cup. The 3 legions of rome starts a fire when the moon kisses venus, albatross flys with the wind 4 now. 11 cups of wine have been given to persia.

the above means nothing at all..

45N2SS4aL

I wonder why no real moderator activity in this thread...mhmm...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes they have always done that.

I can't stop recording you, your already on the short list for assimilation

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So we know who the real disinfo agents are....

anyone whom did not post in this thread.

man, thats alot of disinfo agents.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
wait.. more than 2 people have called me a coin in countless threads... I'm confused now.. what am I? who am I?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Aliens are just now starting to believe in me. I'm the one who assigns security levels above top secret

I have swamp land in Anarctica for sale

I can identify all UFO's.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Uhm... How much land are we talking about exactly ?

How much per acre ?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Will any "agents" actually join this thread

Ooops, I guess I just answered my own question

Lug

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I know who you all are.

Yes... YOU

Escape is futile and soon AchCh3w the lizard kings will eat ALL your fingers.

Mwuahahahaha ha haha ha

I am Lug and hail from DZ174G00615, praise be to Ranxerox, blessed be his name and looooong be his reign.

Provocateurs... p-tuey! We will roast you all on the golden spit. Silly humans.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry, but my meter just went off the chart when I read this thread.

You really think I'd tell you about the script I use for getting everyone's IP who posts on this site so I can then turn them over to DHS for national security screening?

As if...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
This thread is pretty much pointless... Why would a government provocateur even post on a thread trying to determine who is most likely to be one?

It's like starting a thread like: STAR that member with an STD. Do you think anyone with an STD would post just in case they were exposed?

In fact the opposite is true. The reason you outline above is the exact reason to post in this thread. All one has to do is post here to remove any suspicion of their character.

IRM

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
..... wouldn't it be funny if we were all agent Provocateurs ???

I wish I could get paid to do what I already do for free.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Provocateurs are courageous men and women.

They put the lives of protesters in danger so their friends can beat on some hippy hip bones.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

In fact the opposite is true. The reason you outline above is the exact reason to post in this thread. All one has to do is post here to remove any suspicion of their character.

I don't think so Mr IRM...

You just keep HOPING that's true.

I'm watching you buddy!

PS- Now "creating" this thread...THAT dispels all possibility of a member being a Pro-V.

MM

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Explanation: My Agenda... Fnord!
ERIS and Achlys!

You will note OL's avatar!
Clearly OL is transparent about being a Discordian! Fnord!

[Sourced from my Profile! and edited to remove empty fields]

Topics I Like:
theology
philosophy
cosmology
quantum physics
conspiracy theories
music

Stuff I Like:
anything that has the essence of slack or the essence of whack about it. it can be a combined pungent stench of the two but I'm not partial although I am a Connoisseur of both!

Stuff I Don't Like:
Stupidity especially willfull stupidity. And lack of clear concise negotiated communication and lack of full declaration of positions taken and protocols and language to be used between all parties involved prior to any physical wars breaking out. I really hate not understanding stuff properly or fully.

More Stuff You Should Know
I'm slowly wrapped up in myself and I love it.

EDITED to annoy/provoke those late comers to this thread and specifically MY POST by redacting important information that I disclosed! :p

[Sourced from my Account settings! Fortunately I don't think many members ever get to see this info! ]

Bio: I am Contrary!

Fnord!

There is a plethora of more highly qualified evidence that I am here to be an egotistical maniac! [OL hasn't starred any of you... yet!
]

Stroke my EGO! Worship me Damnit!

I'm Not Full Of IT! OL is OVERFLOWING!!!

Personal Disclosure: Been here and done this already MM! See Here...

Don't Look Now....Forbidden Thread! Keep Out!
(by OmegaLogos posted on 31-1-2010 @ 10:28 AM) [ATS: Rants Forum]

That your thread is far far better shows that you definately can provoke better than OL anyday! [insert me cussing quite rudely at this point!
]

You earn the one and ONLY St*r [on your OP that started this test!] that I will endorse as regards this threads outlined premise! Well done my Friend!
oops

P.S. WTFH???
... We've all forgotten to follow the FREAKING $$$'s

edit on 28-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to be
for no particular reason ... or is that just another Fnord?!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, report to Command Central IMMEDIATELY before I snatch that mask right offa yer face.
You're in big trouble. You were specifically warned that this topic is OFF LIMITS! Dude... really???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
For the Noobs with no "warnings", you can stratigicly use them on shills in the 911 forum and still have okay "karma".
One of my three was on the professional G.O.D., using just five words to expose them!
They left the thread early...after starring co-horts of course.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have never understood the concept of a paid disinfo agent lurking around ATS. What purpose would they serve? Who in our government would say "hey ATS is figuring to many things out about our secrete projects. Maybe we need to send a few agents over to their site and do some sabotage before we have an uprising." Come on. I love ATS too, but my gosh aren't some of us a little full of ourselves. Have we caused a major break in any conspiracies? Are we really such a threat to the Governments of the World that they need to fill our ranks with secrete agents? Heck we don't need disinfo agents when we have:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join