It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAR that Provocateur!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You can trust me. Really, you can. All your secrets are safe with me. Never mind this device hidden in my desk. It's just a pen lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's your proof

Sec. 1.8. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations.
(a)   In no case shall information be classified in order to:  
(1)   conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2)   prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3)   restrain competition; or
(4)   prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of national security.
(b)   Basic scientific research information not clearly related to the national security may not be classified.
(c)   Information may not be reclassified after it has been declassified and released to the public under proper authority.
(d)   Information that has not previously been disclosed to the public under proper authority may be classified or reclassified after an agency has received a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552) or the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a), or the mandatory review provisions of section 3.6 of this order only if such classification meets the requirements of this order and is accomplished on a document-by-document basis with the personal participation or under the direction of the agency head, the deputy agency head, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.6 of this order. This provision does not apply to classified information contained in records that are more than 25 years old and have been determined to have permanent historical value under title 44, United States Code.
(e)   Compilations of items of information which are individually unclassified may be classified if the compiled information reveals an additional association or relationship that:  
(1)   meets the standards for classification under this order; and
(2)   is not otherwise revealed in the individual items of information. As used in this order, “compilation” means an aggregation of pre-existing unclassified items of information.

I wanted to post this without having to open a new thread. Thanks for the opportunity.
While reading the "cablegate" stuff, I discovered how unconstitutional Presidential Executive Orders appear to me in my minds eye.

I figure the purpose of wikileaks is to keep our attention tied-up while shady dealings are going-down behind closed doors.

It seems that if we find anything suitable, it's because we happen to open the right document. If wikileaks is so this and that techy, one would think of compiling a search term generator to aid in the digging up of any dirt?

Flag for OP

edit on (11/29/1010 by loveguy because: Fixed link

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think I found the master of provocateurs
Between this guy and Kim Jong-il we have the makings of Skeletor and Beastman

edit on 29-11-2010 by beholdblight because: I got bit by the crack fox

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's your proof

Sec. 1.8. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations.
(a)   In no case shall information be classified in order to:  
(1)   conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2)   prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3)   restrain competition; or
(4)   prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of national security.
(b)   Basic scientific research information not clearly related to the national security may not be classified.
(c)   Information may not be reclassified after it has been declassified and released to the public under proper authority.
(d)   Information that has not previously been disclosed to the public under proper authority may be classified or reclassified after an agency has received a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552) or the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a), or the mandatory review provisions of section 3.6 of this order only if such classification meets the requirements of this order and is accomplished on a document-by-document basis with the personal participation or under the direction of the agency head, the deputy agency head, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.6 of this order. This provision does not apply to classified information contained in records that are more than 25 years old and have been determined to have permanent historical value under title 44, United States Code.
(e)   Compilations of items of information which are individually unclassified may be classified if the compiled information reveals an additional association or relationship that:  
(1)   meets the standards for classification under this order; and
(2)   is not otherwise revealed in the individual items of information. As used in this order, “compilation” means an aggregation of pre-existing unclassified items of information.

I wanted to post this without having to open a new thread. Thanks for the opportunity.
While reading the "cablegate" stuff, I discovered how unconstitutional Presidential Executive Orders appear to me in my minds eye.

I figure the purpose of wikileaks is to keep our attention tied-up while shady dealings are going-down behind closed doors.

It seems that if we find anything suitable, it's because we happen to open the right document. If wikileaks is so this and that techy, one would think of compiling a search term generator to aid in the digging up of any dirt?

Flag for OP

Here it is

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Those of you with two stars or more will be receiving a Performance Review Protocol in the morning.

Ahh crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, sorry to say this but you are about as Covert as Valerie Plame now.

Its time to do theJohn Le Carre shuffle bro!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

lol

You're onto me!

But I'd rather stare at goats than shuffle.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I'm going to attempt to up my star count by revealing that my avatars eyes are actually software webcams that are scanning everyone on this thread and assessing them for their suitability as subjects of my Nordic alien body swapping program!

HA!!! I knew it and I also knew that my constant harrying you would lead to you revealing yourself "Nord", it was obviously alien tech, now you're out in the open "Nord" would you care to tell us are your "people" behind the fnords in the school books, hmm, HMMMM??

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think RA is the most likeliest out of the people here..

Move along...

*looks innocent and passes cookies around*

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i think its safe to say, those who dont post in this thread are provocateurs.

theres a few fellers ive been looking for who havent posted yet...

o where art thou cointel

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes they have always done that.

I can't stop recording you, your already on the short list for assimilation

Ah crap...well can it at least wait until after I see my bf and go to Europe

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Go to see your BF in europe....good cover story there.

You think we don't know your just going to Antarctica to stock up on donuts for your evil alien overlords?

Yeah...nice try lady...we got you pegged.

MM

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
...i'm a shameless hussy - yep...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Move along folks, nothing to see here.
9/11 was NOT an inside job! Aliens do not exist! and JFK was murdered by Oswald.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Attention: All of you who received no stars, congratulations, you're getting a raise. Those of you with two stars or more will be receiving a Performance Review Protocol in the morning.

Mmm-hmmm... see ya at the meeting dude... ya got more stars than me in this thread!
You might want to review your training manual... You Better Not Blow Your Cover, Or Else..,. I'd head straight to Chapter 33: Punishing Pitiful Provocateurs, Section 19.5 so you can choose your poison ahead of time...

You did read the dang thing in the first place, right?!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Is it lunch yet ? Oi ! Who nicked my pastries ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
To # 9, 21, 32 and 39

Kid puts Donkey in Shoebox.

I got 4 stars

brilliant!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Masky!

I totally forgot about this thread! I'm glad that it popped back up because it proves out exactly what we wanted to learn...

Our evil diversionary tactic is a rousing success! Operation "Blame Chadwickus" has earned bonuses for all!

Now we can move onto operation "The TSA is just really friendly"!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

has anyone else got their illuminate agent Christmas bonus yet?
All I got was a card with a subscription to the cheese of the month club

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Do you also work for Facebook?
Or Spokeo?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join