It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STAR that Provocateur!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
yikes....

EVERONE on this thread's got stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN...even my cat is starting to look weird !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f2c892feaf1.jpg[/atsimg]

*closes computer and jumps out the window*

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is too awesome! Flagged so I didn't have to star you

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Oh hello everyone

A true Cointel Pro Disinfo Agent would never post in this thread.

Or would they?

Absolute proof I am not of that category - www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Has anyone invited Phage to post here?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm going to attempt to up my star count by revealing that my avatars eyes are actually software webcams that are scanning everyone on this thread and assessing them for their suitability as subjects of my Nordic alien body swapping program!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't know about Dis-info agents. But I do see a lot of attention hoes posting in here.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nice idea, OP.
Dubious if it will be all that scientific but what the hey...

If anyone stars this then I'll be seriously worried. I mean -- me? A disinfo agent (or agent provocateur)? Living in a former Soviet Bloc country?

Seriously?

edit on 28/11/10 by JustMike because: No special reason. Just wanted to change something, you know...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
But what makes you think "Provocateur's" will show up?

me?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

They will possibly show up to see how many stars they get. Or don't get.

Anyone with too many stars will have to 'retire' and start a new account.

Those with few stars can rest easy that we haven't rumbled them yet.

PS - brilliant ploy Mr Mask

edit on 28-11-2010 by berenike because: to add PS

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Very interesting (writes down info in personal black book) interesting indeed.

So far, its clear who we all assume IS and IS NOT a government paid provocateur. I would also like to say the data perfectly matches JUST WHAT I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT!

Now...some people here say this thread was a cheap way to get stars...I counter that silly argument with "that's what I have the comic for"...this thread is hardcore, legitimate SCIENCE and its doing good work here.

Now...I'm not gunna say publicly who is a provocateur (compared to the data provided thus far), but I will say the stars are pretty reliable as a provocateur compass...

I also see the thread was moved to off topic...will that mod please consider posting here? You have a few dozen stars waiting for you...heh.

Now...most importantly...the data revealed through this little exercise has done something unexpected (along with outing the government-spooks, that is), it has proven to me personally three things-

1) Provocateurs LOVE stars!!! Who knew so many would fall for the bait!?

2) Provocateurs are some funny mother-foes! I woke up, read each post and laughed at so many of them. I'm guessing, the funnier the post, the MORE provocateur-ish the poster MAY be...

3) A lot of the provocateurs are on my friend's list...or are posters I chat with often in the chat room.

This experiment has PROVEN so much thus far...and really, like I said, its pretty damn accurate...if you ask me.

PS- One request...will the Reptile/Illuminati agents among us please STOP posting? You are cluttering up a good system and screwing up the data...ty.

MM
edit on 28-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: Code 115-red. The eagle's shell is thin. Repeat...thin. Retract all agents now. LAST WARNING

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm amazed that I got less stars then mblahnikluver was it her recent disinformation thread about sausage ball recipes that did it?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm amazed that I got less stars then mblahnikluver was it her recent disinformation thread about sausage ball recipes that did it?

Dave...we all know you must have gotten to the "star givers" BEFORE they had a chance to star you.

You think we don't see that?

You think we are fools!?

MM

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did Ozweatherman make it in?

I'm pretty sure he's the winner...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a Initiated!!!

That is all ...

edit on 28 Nov 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I DID NOT have sexual relations with that woman!
Cigar anyone???

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This thread is pretty much pointless... Why would a government provocateur even post on a thread trying to determine who is most likely to be one?

It's like starting a thread like: STAR that member with an STD. Do you think anyone with an STD would post just in case they were exposed?

This thread is the last thread a provocateur would post in, there is nothing in this thread that they would need to muddy so why even bother posting...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

2nd

The amount of people on here with stars

HI-larious

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

oh nice, a complete waste of time. you're probably a provocateur. haha, you can't trust anybody these days. i'll play your game, but you get the first star...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am not a government employed provocateur, but I could certainly use some stars.....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Attention: All of you who received no stars, congratulations, you're getting a raise. Those of you with two stars or more will be receiving a Performance Review Protocol in the morning.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join