It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot breaks out in South Korea! Brand new CNN article!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
off topic post
edit on 27-11-2010 by nvprose1 because: whoops

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i wish i knew, i know they have corresponents there...

but then again i guess thats why i come to ATS before the MSM...

cause our community picks up links to newpapers and other information sources our media is paid not to distribute...
edit on 27-11-2010 by nvprose1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
WW3???? could be, we will see by the ^the of Dec 2010, why the 6th that is when the US SK war games end, and a gut feeling.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

If we have a full scale war, Then yes. China may have more people, But i believe we have a much better military.Just remember They have to get their missiles and army To our shores, And we already have troops over seas Close to there borders. Both sides would lose a bunch of people, But The United states would Come out the winner In the end.

But We both can agree That the United states nor China Wants to be at war with each other. They do not want it to come down to a nuclear showdown. I don't believe it is in their best interests.

When i say the stone age, I mean it would put them so far back from where they are now. Not a literal term.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well CNN is now reporting on their site that the US-South Korea exrcises have begun. This is it, the moment of truth. Please remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
that vid of the protest was great I wonder if any US protesters took note of the fire extinguisher that got the croud control split up and using their helmets and shield against them great stuff the weren't taking no # and thats y I support them.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The South Korean people are sick and tired of being attacked again and again. No one does anything but finger shake and scold the North.
Here is a good place to start to understand the SK being in an uproar.

www.fas.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I suppose it won't be "The Forgotten War" for much longer. I too feel that this is going to get ugly. I don't think this is usual Kim Jong Il blowing hot air. I truly believe this has a chance to escalate into a global conflict. There's just so much animosity and something has to give. 60 years of frustration is not a good thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I believe this is a case of KJI trying to build political strength for his son. Now that the US-South Korea exercises have begun, we will see if he is simply talking the talk. The skirmishes that the north and south have had in the past have never led to anything but idle threats. This time, however, feels different. All hell is about to break loose on the Korean peninsula.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join