It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Skull and Bones Theme Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This dream was over 2 to 3 hours long so I will keep it short.

This dream starts off with me getting of a plan and settled in my new apartment. I recall to myself in my dream that I'm finally a freeman. Looking at my pass artifacts; my Marine uniforms, medals, other military items, As well some Freemason items and so forth. After cleaning my apartment and making it look more like home. I fall asleep in my dream. Then I get up and get ready for class. Surprising this school is Yale! (Which I was reading about Skull and Bones last night before I went to bed.) Anyhow as I'm getting integrating in American life with other young adults. Something weird happens when I arrive. I befriend a member of the Skull and Bones. Which ask me various questions after we introduce ourselves. He ask me who I am; I tell him in the dream I was a former Marine (joking well once a Marine always a Marine he laughed.) As well that I was a Freemason. He took notice and said "I would like to invite you to our meetings. You would be a great candidate for the Bones. Which I was shock to see him ask me. We shock hands and then I woke up! You couldn't ask for a better dream.

This is the best summery I can give. Like I said this was a long dream. instantly when I feel asleep I had this dream and then woke up later this morning. This was an interesting dream and less crazy then the other dreams I have been having. More simple to understand what I'm seeing, doing and touching. As well Who I'm talking to and what I'm saying back to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think you know a pooh about the difference between the Brotherhood of Freemasons and the Skull & Bones.

There is a significant difference... why you don't put the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn in the same corner?

edit on 26-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

double posting

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissGurl

This was just a dream I had this morning. I don't claim I know everything on this website.
Do you agree?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Don't take it personal, i'm sometimes rude..my failure not yours. I was thinking you claim that your dream is an prediction.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It's all good. This dream is very interesting. I plan of joining the U.S. Marines soon and see what goes from their. I highly doubt this dream will come true.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh, my you want to join the marines corps?.. well some people like buy souvenirs and some people like to leave pieces of themselves as souvenirs. Wish you luck..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

double posting

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Joining the U.S. Marines is not one of my brightest ideas still what am I going to do? Compete with numerous others for a small part time job at walmart?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

oha.. You think you are something special? Do you think the marine corps will roll out the red carpet for you? Wall mart is the hell? ..but Afghanistan is the "Party", Afghanistan is the Big easy?
Let's be clear you join the war and the staff sergeant don't care about your dreams.

I don't know if wrong reasons to join a war already exists but you're close to.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What is with all the hate in your comments? I have various reasons to join the Marines. The Marines will and can offer me more then what I can stocking and restocking shelves at walmart. I don't think I'm special. Just another fan of Ayn Rand in the world.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

What is with all the hate in your comments? I have various reasons to join the Marines. The Marines will and can offer me more then what I can stocking and restocking shelves at walmart. I don't think I'm special. Just another fan of Ayn Rand in the world.

Ayn Rand devotees don't think they're special? Sure they do!
edit on 26-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well I see myself as an individual not as someone who is above everyone else. You know what I'm saying?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Don't take it personal, you read only words nothing more. I have no control over your mind I swear...
I don't know your other reasons but I hope they are better..as "Walmart".

By the way i'm not aggressive only a bit "caring"

And I don't make jokes about you... maybe you understand me now a bit better.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yeah! I already started to prepare for the Marines. I have begun yoga, lifting weights and various other exercises. I'm on a wonderful diet, trying to finish school and then whatever else I can accomplish.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by whaaa

Well I see myself as an individual not as someone who is above everyone else. You know what I'm saying?

From my military experience....Marines definitely think they are above everyone else.

Yes, I do know what you are saying and I know your goals. Just consider the alternatives.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You were in the military? My father and the my cousin were both in the military. In Vietnam my father became a Green Beret for the Army. I don't know about the Marines being more special then the others. I do have the book "to be a U.S. Marine." It is really great. A lot of info on the history of the Marines and how they work today, training, pictures and so forth.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry I understand you right? You associate your dreams with your Future Life!?
i mention it because its not the Marines Recruitment Thread..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have been planing of the military for some time now. For about two years or a little more before that. What else am I going to dream about? Puppies and puff puffs?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

also has your dream mainly to do with your wish to join the marine corps and why skull & bones..? Why Yale?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join