It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Skull and Bones Theme Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SwissGurl

I was reading about Yale university and the Skull and Bones group. I just thought the dream was very weird.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would stay away from marines freemasonry and skull and bones.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

its weird, it is possible.. that I influence your dreams?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Who knows? I have had dreams where I brows ATS and talk to users. I'm a lucid dreamer. Every time I sleep I dream. Kind of like a cheese Nightmare on Elm Street dream.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

What is with all the hate in your comments? I have various reasons to join the Marines. The Marines will and can offer me more then what I can stocking and restocking shelves at walmart. I don't think I'm special. Just another fan of Ayn Rand in the world.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ayn Rand is full of crap. For #'s sake BOY! Do they breed 'em like you out there or something? Why on earth would you just sit there and let yourself be brainwashed? You frighten me!

It's heartbreaking. Really!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I mention it because you are often influenced by many things over the day, so you have already seen my phrase "Eulogia: There is only one Time! "Mine"?

edit on 26-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seeyounexttuesday

Brain washed? What are you talking about? I'm just a fan of the ideas of Ayn Rand. Heck I'm even a member of the political party named after her philosophy. A lot of great members from California.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I constantly think to myself. I always have something going through my head and I enjoy the dreams I have. Like going to the twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

...would you say you're dreamer? or how I have to understand the "twilight zone"?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

double post

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Quite the little joiner aren't you? Well good for you, you, follow on. Just swapped one religion for another then huh? Easy mistake to make

Anyway, sorry to bother you, I can see the lights are on, but you're not home yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seeyounexttuesday

You offer nothing else to you're comment. So I can say the same to you. I have my right to be who I am in life and I'm glad who I am.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I guess you can say dreamer. I use the twilight zone as an example about my weird dreams I have always had in my life.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well i think we don't need to be all the time serious, so its o.k. if you're a dreamer.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I don't expect every dream to come true. Just a few of them hopefully will become true and be in the light.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I don't expect every dream to come true. Just a few of them hopefully will become true and be in the light.

Yes, I was in the USAF.

Weird thing about dreams....
They often can become nightmares, so terrifying that our lives change and we can never, ever see the light again.
The horrors of war can do that!

I see plenty of those kinds of individuals at the VA. Chose your path very carefully and not based on the Romantic view expressed by those with an agenda. You should have learned that from Ms. Rand!!!
edit on 26-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Romantic Rebel - you sould join the Marines...it's something you'll carry with you for the rest of your life and you'll always be able to hold your head high (assuming you always remain a 'good' Marine). Best of luck to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join