It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former WTC worker talks about the Power Downs right before 911.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You are straight-up LYING

I do not have to tell lies in order to present the truth, or to preserve the truth.
OS defenders do a good job of making up fallacies in supporting the proven OS lies.

From the link : " We have never , ever heard the term 'pull it' being used to refer to the explosive demolition of a building , and neither has any blast team we've spoken with ."

Hmmm… perhaps if I was getting government contract for demolition I could forget what the real meaning of pull it, means.

We have a terrible lost of life, so I said pull it!

Larry Silverstein admits to having demolished wtc building 7

www.youtube.com...

I had a look at your Implosion world opinionated piece of work and that is all it is. The author, Brent Blanchard prostitute only his “opinions” and “assumptions” and calls them his facts. The article completely leaves out any science to prove the contrary furthermore; I can assure you it is not being accepted as credible evidence by any known groups.

If hearsay and assumptions is what floats your boat so be it, but don’t try to pander this garbage off to me as “credible truth” when any logical person with a fifth grade reading level can see the author is pandering to the Bush political agenda in help hiding the truth. I am sure Implosion world was rewarded with many government contracts for writing this smut. What would you expect the author to write concerning 911 and ground zero, the truth? Hardly!
Many people including me believe 911 was a false flag operation done by a handful of experts in our government and military, and plenty of circumstantial evidence support this.

Science has discovered a chemical compositions found in the WTC dust that should not be there, in fact the chemicals discovered in the known particles were to be of an unknown Super na-nothermite an ingredient used by our military in bomb and weapon making materials, this is science we are talking about, this beats out Brent Blanchard opinions of Implosion world.

THEY FOUND NO TRACE OF EXPLOSIVES or anything else that would have indicated controlled demolition . Are you going to call them liars too ???

I guess not probably because they were not looking for any. If members of “Implosion world” have admitted they were looking for demolition materials at ground zero, then it is obvious they had to “assume” what we already know, and that is someone or most of these alleged experts thought the WTC were demolished by the use of explosives, wouldn’t you agree? I am sure Implosion world knew they were witnessing a demolition of the WTC. Perhaps, that is why they were looking for explosive debris buried under millions of tones of debris to begin with. Do you think for minute if members of Implosion world found anything that they would turn it over for the world to see, while getting government contracts?

Since you are a stanch OS defender, why don’t you tell us why “Implosion world” would be looking for explosive debris at ground zero, when the government already made the claims that the WTC fell down, due to jet fuel and office fires? That claim was made on the day of 911 and by our government, media, and Larry Silverstein.
edit on 29-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
If hearsay and assumptions is what floats your boat so be it, but don’t try to pander this garbage off to me as “credible truth”

Of course not, we all know the "credible truth" that conspiracy theorists believe, such as mini nukes, holographic aircraft, painted on nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives that leave no trace of their work, missile firing aircraft, pod carrying aircraft, beam weapons. aircraft substituted etc etc - these are all the fantasies that truthers have put forward to explain what happened on 9/11 - all devoid of any facts or evidence to back them up.

Many people including me believe 911 was a false flag operation done by a handful of experts in our government and military

Well, some people believe Santa Claus delivers presents Christmas Day!

and plenty of circumstantial evidence support this.

Wrong, there is zero evidence supporting your silly conspiracy theory.

Science has discovered a chemical compositions found in the WTC dust that should not be there

Wrong, aluminium and iron oxide etc. should be present when a aluminium clad steel building is destroyed.

in fact the chemicals discovered in the known particles were to be of an unknown Super na-nothermite

another truther lie, the stuff found was not even tested in the absence of oxygen to determine if it was thermite...
nor was it peer reviewed, in fact

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Where do you and your mates get this crap?
Most of the silly theories were either started or continued by you guys.
The real truthers never believed in holograms, laser weapons or mini nukes.
It's you guys that keep repeating them..
But then I guess it's disinfo 101..
If you can't attack the facts, attack the poster..
Nice work, take a holiday, you've earned it..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by mayabong

You all need to start researching Turner Construction.

Turner Construction was located in WTC and carried out maintenance on both buildings and on the floors effected prior to event. They also happen to have a hand in Dubai's tallest building and many others.
There is a massive connection.

Do some digging.

Turner construction google them.
Also google WTC tennants.
Turner carried out work prior to the event on the floors that were targeted.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Of course not, we all know the "credible truth" that conspiracy theorists believe, such as mini nukes, holographic aircraft, painted on nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives that leave no trace of their work, missile firing aircraft, pod carrying aircraft, beam weapons. aircraft substituted etc etc - these are all the fantasies that truthers have put forward to explain what happened on 9/11 - all devoid of any facts or evidence to back them up.

This will be my last post to you dereks, the fact is, most people in the truth movement such as Firemen, Police officers, scientist, First responders, scholars, Engineers, Architect, military officials, and members of Congress, who have question 911 and do not believe in the lies that some of you OS defenders continue to pander in these 911 threads. These professionals are in the Truth movement as well, and many have spoken out publicly about these lies that a few of you continue to shovel . I can assure you “dereks” that none of these Truthers believe in your imaginary fantasies of “mini nukes, holographic aircraft, painted on nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives that leave no trace of their work, missile firing aircraft, pod carrying aircraft, beam weapons. aircraft substituted etc etc –. “The people who cooked up most of these lies are mostly people still defending the OS of 911, and know it is all hogwash.

in fact the chemicals discovered in the known particles were to be of an unknown Super na-nothermite

another truther lie, the stuff found was not even tested in the absence of oxygen to determine if it was thermite...
nor was it peer reviewed, in fact

Nonsense, you bailed out of my thermite thread, in a hurry, because you lack any knowledge about Jones Journal and you proved yourself ignorant to the science that was being debated.

Originally posted by impressme
Thermite Proven! Jones Science Proves Red Thematic Material not just Red Paint Chips

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your question about “stuff “found was not even tested in the absence of oxygen to determine if it was thermite...”, is something the poster “pteridine” dreamed up. pteridine was debunk and debunked miserably I might add. The Supper na-nothermite that was discovered was not something Jones was looking for; it was a material he discovered in his analysis.
To prove my point to you, that you lack any understanding of this science you called it “stuff.” This alone speaks volume of your understanding to this science.
You say Jones work was not peer reviewed your sadly mistaken it was and was accepted as an open Journal, so other scientist, and scholars didn’t have to pay to read it. Jones was not the only scientist to have found thermite in the WTC dust, you should have known this had you bother to do any real research on the subject.
I don’t have to defend Jones Journal, the credible science speaks for itself from the test results and no one can dispute it. Not a single scientist anywhere in the world has done a paper to refute Jones discoveries.

If you want to attack Truthers for providing credible information with credible sources, then knock yourself out, but do not expect any ATS poster to take you seriously.
edit on 30-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

That was just the response I expected from you . It is impossible to show you anything , or educate you in any way , because you are one of those who will never be open to considering opposing opinions or viewpoints . What a sad and shallow world that must be .

Did you even read the link ? I get the impression that you didn't get past the heading , as you failed to comment on anything in the article . You only came back with the typical truther response .

FYI :

Protec and its Engineers and Field Representatives are active members of the following organizations:

•National Demolition Association (NDA)
•Institute of Explosive Engineers (IEE)
•International Society of Explosive Engineers (ISEE)

So , do you care to explain to us why you feel these guys should be so callously ignored and waved aside , as you just did ?

And , can you come up with something more convincing than the childish and immature response that you gave us in your last post ? You claim to be in search of the Almighty Truth , and yet you simply wave away and dismiss anything and everything that requires critical thinking and a mature response .

Please , humor me , and make an attempt to address the article and explain to us why you feel the analysis found therein is flawed . And try not to come back with the tired excuse that these guys were in-on-it , and are just saying what the big bad government pays them to say . Seriously , that cliche has become very nauseating .

These guys know explosives , so stop already , with the " that's only their opinion" thing . If that's the best you have , then you are failing miserably at offering anything productive to this debate .

So , go ahead and give it a shot , please tell us how and why this analysis is wrong . In your "opinion" , of course .

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"Of course not, we all know the "credible truth" that conspiracy theorists believe, such as mini nukes, holographic aircraft, painted on nanoo nanoo thermite, silent explosives that leave no trace of their work, missile firing aircraft, pod carrying aircraft, beam weapons."

You tell him! How dare you believe that things like mini-nukes, thermite, silent explosives, missile firing aircraft and pod carrying aircraft actually exist? What do you think this is, the 21st Century?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree with you.
The government were warned of the attacks and told to stand down.
Whoever did it will never let the truth come out.
That`s why the government will never have a new investigation.
I think Cheney`s in with the real ones who carried out the attacks.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by mayabong

You all need to start researching Turner Construction.

Turner Construction was located in WTC and carried out maintenance on both buildings and on the floors effected prior to event. They also happen to have a hand in Dubai's tallest building and many others.
There is a massive connection.

Do some digging.

Yeah, here's your connection - Turner Construction is one of the largest construction, engineering, and construction management companies in the world. It was long before 9/11. That the owners of one of the largest office buildings on Earth would hire one of the largest companies to do work in the building is not significant in any way, shape or form.

Talk about straw grasping.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Protec and its Engineers and Field Representatives are active members of the following organizations:

•National Demolition Association (NDA)
•Institute of Explosive Engineers (IEE)
•International Society of Explosive Engineers (ISEE)

Why didn’t you say so to begin with? My comment still stands from my first post to you.
Why should I change a thing?

So , do you care to explain to us why you feel these guys should be so callously ignored and waved aside , as you just did ?

They are not ignored my stance is still the same. Why don’t you see if these Institutions get government contracts? Oh because, it might prove what I am saying?

And , can you come up with something more convincing than the childish and immature response that you gave us in your last post ?

Care to show what was childish?

You claim to be in search of the Almighty Truth , and yet you simply wave away and dismiss anything and everything that requires critical thinking and a mature response

Searching for the truth requires one to have an open mind the only things that are hand wave are ridiculous comments from posters that do not have an open mind and chooses to stay ignorant, and enjoys using ATS to do their bullying and play games.

Please , humor me , and make an attempt to address the article and explain to us why you feel the analysis found therein is flawed .

I am not here to humor you; the subject in question has been addressed appropriately.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

One more time ... PLEASE explain to us why you feel the analysis conducted by Protec is flawed . If you think it is flawed , explain why . If you don't think it is flawed , then you must agree there were no explosives used , and WTC7 did not collapse in a manner that was indicative of controlled demolition .

So , which is it ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join