It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Now is a good time to download some "History Insurance" - Something is about to go down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sorry if it's been posted already.

WikiLeaks; Now is a good time. Insurance File

A recent tweet from WikiLeaks twitter account. So, I think it's a good time to download that insurance file, because something really big in my opinion is going to happen very very soon.

Seem's like somethings going down behind the scenes. I wonder what kinda of threats Assange, and the WikiLeak's team are being faced with. I'm so eager to know what's in that file.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Oozii because: Edited Title x2

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It seems as though the vipers are panicked and they have got their fangs out. I pray that the universe keeps Assange safe.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

l too pray that the forces of good protect him and keep him safe.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child

I pray that the people of the world stop and think about why the only country that this man targets...this supposed master hacker...is the USA.

Is there anything at all that China is doing that warrants full disclosure? How about Iran? What about Russia? What about Venezuela? Is there anything worth "disclosing" coming out of North Korea? Is Pakistan lily white?

Is Cuba saintly? Libya? Yemen? Saudi Arabia?

It drives me to distraction the number of people on this site who cheer on anything that is anti-American...while completely ignoring the wrongs of any number of other nations.

Assange is a nut bar (egomaniacal, maybe rapist) with some kind of vendetta against the West. The fact that so many people...from the West subscribe to his irresponsible...one sided...disclosures is absolutely mind boggling.

This guy is a menace, and I hope he is soon brought to justice.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Assange was arrested in his absence in sweden a couple of days ago

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nattmaran
Assange was arrested in his absence in sweden a couple of days ago

Yes, this hero...who claims he is some kind of champion of "right" and "justice" is too cowardly to face the consequences of his (alleged) sexual misconduct.

Anyone else who was wanted for questioning on such serious charges...but chose to hide from authorities (from the very same Country he was seeking citizenship from) so he does not have to face interrogation...would be considered to be a fugitive from justice. He would have no credibility whatsoever.

But because he is carelessly facilitating the release of classified information that tends to embarrass the United States, he is considered to be some kind of folk hero...who is above the law himself.

Did he rape and molest those two girls...I don't know. Should he man up and face his accusers,,,absolutely.

Has he carelessly released thousands of classified documents, thereby putting lives at risk...while disadvantaging only one side to the conflicts he is so focused on...guilty!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Wikileaks has released lots of documents from other countries... Germany, France, Iceland, Greece.. Australia...

And many others..... They don't just release stuff about the USA...

This upcoming release is supposedly all the DIRTY LAUNDRY of corrupt and shady deals made by the state dept with other countries....

To be against this is actually anti American if you would stop to think about it...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child

Prayers and wishes for his well being can be powerful! Glad you feel the same!

second

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

It drives me to distraction the number of people on this site who cheer on anything that is anti-American...while completely ignoring the wrongs of any number of other nations.

I think the point is that the US has a "defence" budget that exceeds that of every other nation on earth put together, and pursues an aggressive foreign policy to match. Obviously for many people it is therefore the main focus of concern. Russia and China are powerful but do not threaten. The rest are countries with little power and no global ambitions.

The distraction to which you refer is surely in focusing on these irrelevant sideshows when the main event is staring you in the face.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Agreed. Completely.

Why this pasty faced suspected rapist is considered a more reliable source of information that those he would supposedly 'expose' defies logic.

An agenda driven charlatan. Or worse.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't know people seem to not understand that Wikileaks is not just one person. It is made up of hundreds of people. And bringing up the alleged rape has absolutely nothing to do with the information they release.

"To be against this is actually anti American if you would stop to think about it..." This is a great point.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would suspect that Julian Assange is the only man who has the secret key.

Disgruntled employees have left Wikileaks before, so he certainly can't trust others to know the password.

The idea is that if the government ever tries to kill him, he'll post a Twitter message with the key.

The information is supposed to be so bad, the (US) government could never allow it to leak. Hence, why it is the "insurance policy".

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just imagine if these were some of the files to be released.

1 free energy is fact. Government been using it for years while you've been paying them for nothing.
2 general population used as guinea pigs for years.
3 cancer aids etc all cureable.
4 we are in the inside not the outside of the earth.
5 there is no war in iraq.
6 bush is an actor.
7 the shtf situation? Its here now. ( Gulf of mexico deepwater caused by the same reasons that caused the mines to blow. )

Hospitals in uk due to privatized? Health insurance next as in US?
Obamas lip? Maybe Putin?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Cables have been released, and WikiLeaks is under an attack, so I think maybe NOW will be a good time to download that insurance file, the password may be out very soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
what's the deal on this? if ever there was a time. this might be the time to release the password.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmaleI pray that the people of the world stop and think about why the only country that this man targets...this supposed master hacker...is the USA.

Where do you come up with this rubbish? Might want to actually do your research before coming out and attacking a person or organization that you know obviously nothing about. USA the only country? What a joke. Seems to me like YOUR the one whose eyes can't see passed your beloved USA.

Oh please... this "anti-American" line is getting old. As has been pointed out countless times and most likely ignored just as many times by yourself, we (the majority of the human population) are against the men and women that people like you so foolishly and consistently allow into power -- the American government that sees fit to spend unlimited amounts of money to go topple governments all around the world so long as it's in their own interests (which sorry to say, is not you). The leaders of the USA have worked very hard and done very well to deserve the attention they now get... whether they/you wanted it or not.

Your in a small minority in this world that think Assange/Wikileaks are doing wrong. Tough luck... it's only going to get a whole lot worse for ya, buddy.

top topics

join