It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Secrets of UFO Disclosure at the National Press Club

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is something I had not seen before about the National Press Club and it's connection to the new world order as well as things I did not know about the Disclosure Project.

www.project.nsearch.com...

What are your thoughts on what the Disclosure Project and Steven Greer. One thing that bugs me about Steven Greer is his arrogance at times and his statement that ALL aliens are "good" and that there are NO "bad" aliens with evil intent. This seems patently absurd from my research. I don't know the man and I like the fact that it appears they are trying to get the truth out about UFOs, but what is their motivation? Are they just another faction of the new world order? Is Steven Greer a good man or just another gate keeper?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
I don't know the man and I like the fact that it appears they are trying to get the truth out about UFOs, but what is their motivation?

to make money - that is all Greer is about, ripping people off to make as much money as he can.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Greer is a fraud. The only disclosure I would like to hear come out of his mouth is exactly how much money he has actually suckered people out of.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This situation is what I would call "same sht different day" .... National Press Club things have been going on for ten years and nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Greer is a con-man,no doubt about it.
after watching him, and Carrie "the turn coat" Kassidy
go at' it in an interview a while back I
thought, what an arrogant piece of work
this guy is. It seems to me he loves to listen
to himself talk more than disclosing anything,anywhere.

The only thing he personaly has disclosed
is that he is an IDIOT. thank you, Mr.Greer.

The BrainGarden

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Do you know how he ripped people off? I hadn't heard that one so I was wondering what you guys had heard about that.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Can someone tell me HOW Greer earns his money and from whom he gets his money? And his annual income would be another thing Id love to know. Then we can compare it to the salary he earnt as an Emergency room Doc...be great to see the difference.
Oh. And lets not forget that he also knowingly put himself into a position where ridicule is the norm, subjecting his wife and children to that also. Hmmmmmm.
So lets hear it from the 'ripoff' believers who obviously have info on his financial standing that most of us are not privy to.
Dang it!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i will concede that greer himself might very well be an arrogant tool but i dont think that disproves disclosure. i dont know how much money hes accumulated as a result of his efforts, but it seems to me the rule is if a person writes a book and that book has a pricetag on it (as all goods and services do), this indicates that the persons message is total bunk and that hes a no good shill, period. as far as his ties to politicians, kings of industry, and military and corporate highrollers, i would ask: where else would accurate information on ufos come from? it HAS to come from the (corrupt/'evil') top.

now, its been proposed that the Rockefellers are involved in world domination on many levels including depopulation and the like but again i dont think that necessarily means that one of them (larry) couldnt have thought that the public should be informed about this ufo stuff, or at the very least wanted to know for his own personal amusement.

are we saying here that the entire Disclosure Project is an absolute farce or that the motives behind it are questionable?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's an even more interesting question: have any of you doubters even read his "books"? Most of his books are replete with testimonies from dozens of reputable scientists and military personnel. Greer is just the messenger- why do you keep shooting him?

Here's a list of contributors to his DISCLOSURE book:

ARS NOVA
Shari Adamiak
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev
Eric Anderson
Lt. Col. Dwynne Arneson (ret.)
Colin Andrews
Maurizio Baita
Mnsg. Corrado Balducci
Stephen Bassett
Dr. Tom Beardon, Lt. Col. (ret.)
Dr. Fred Bell
Harland Bentley
Cmd.Graham Bethune (ret.)
Sgt. Robert Blazina
Don Bockelman
Gildas Bourdais
Shell Boyd
Bob and Teri Brown
Lt. Col.Charles Brown (ret.)
David Browning
John Callahan
Sgt. Stoney Campbell
Franklin Carter
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Col. Philip Corso, Sr. (ret.)
Philip Corso, Jr.
Anthony and Patricia Craddock
Gordon Creighton
Dr. Paul Czysz
Don Daniels
Col. Ross Dedrickson (ret.)
Glen Dennis
Janet Donovan
Gerry Eickner
Maj. George Filer III (ret.)
Deborah Foch
Lt. Frederick Fox
James Fox
Stanton Friedman
Alan Godfry
Emily Greer
A. H.
Dr. Richard Haines
David Hamilton
Donna Hare
Paola Harris
Lt. Walter Haut
Michael Hesseman
Joe Hieleg
Lord Hill-Norton
Jean Houston
Joel Howard
Dorothy and Burl Ives
Prof. Robert Jacobs
Don Johnson
Miles Johnston
Harry A. Jordan
Kevin Kachician
Miki Kaipaka
Enrique Kolbeck
James Kopf
Marian Kramer
Alice Ladas
Kelly and Peter Lakin
Dr. Paul LaViolette
Prof. Ted Loder
Brig. Gen. Stephen Lovekin, Esq.
Ted Mallon
Rosemary May
John Maynard
Mark McCandlish
Denise McKenzie
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Jaime Mausson
Merle Shane McDow
Cmd. Will Miller (ret.)
Robert Mitchell
Sgt. Dan Morris (ret.)
Jordan Pease
Donald Phillips
Dr. Roberto Pinotti
Antonio Pinto
Capt. Massimo Poggi
Nick Pope
Sgt. Leonard Pretko
Dr. H.E. Puthoff
Nick Redfern
Capt. Lori Rehfeldt
Lawrence Rockefeller
Ron Russell
Lt. Col. Robert Salas
Daniel Sheehan, Esq.
Gary Shrieves
Fred Smith
Michael Smith
Peter Sorenson
Sgt. Charles Sorrels
Ralph Steiner
Sgt. Clifford Stone (ret.)
Jeff Thill
Fred Threlfell
Daniel Munoz Tovar
Capt. Bill Uhouse
Paul Utz
Lt. Robert Walker
Larry Warren
Dr. Alfred Webre
Lt. Col. Jonathan Weygandt
Lt. Col. John Williams (ret.)
Dan Willis
Linda Willitts
Karl Wolfe
Lt. Col. Joe Wojtecki (ret.)
Dr. Robert Wood
Sandra Wright
edit on 25-11-2010 by corsair00 because: addition

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Pretty impressive list isnt it!

Interesting how so many distinguished people are ready to support Greer and offer their personal experiences at the risk of the same ridicule he gets thrown at him.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wow, that's quite a list. Shall I gather a list of credible people that think the guy is a total sham? Bet it would put your little list to shame, that's fur sure. And no, I'm not going to bother, lol. It would be overwhelming and too time consuming to prove to a true believer something they are not able to see in the first place. Like arguing with religious fanatics.

Believe what you want. I always like it when people admit to being Greer worshipers. It lets you know right away who to bother to take seriously.

Greer support goes against logic, reason and common sense. So, with those being thrown out the window, what is the point of discussing him any further?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes, you should gather a list of credible people that think Greer is a total sham. Let me see. If you had not noticed, all of the people associated with The Disclosure Project are a who's who of "UFOlogy". It has nothing to do with Steven Greer. He's just the frontman. Why can't people understand that? There's a whole network of these people that are working together. If you're offended by his Puja religious views and the meditation, you're very close to indicating to everyone here that you are an atheist and not very different than someone who is racist. I think it is very clear that the people who get all worked up about Greer are hardcore materialistic atheists who are totally offended by the mentioning of "mind over matter" or "spirituality" - especially in associating with "UFOs". Well, to be honest, you are in the minority. The majority of the UFOlogical world is completely in support of this "New Age" view on UFOs. Even Dr. J. Allan Hynek and Jacques Vallee. If you side with "Penn and Teller" and Seth Shostak and Bill Bye the Science Guy, you are essentially siding with the "skeptics" or debunkers - the ones who want to keep the flame of the old paradigm alive and well. You're living in the past.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The pictures of the "alien beings" are what did it for me. The picture of the moth and the blob which were both deemed to be "alien beings," the latter with "vision augmenting goggles" was totally a sham. When you put something out like that, it made me discredit his motives and legitimacy. Sure he's done a lot of good things I'm interested in, but after that, he loses his credibility in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Yes, you should gather a list of credible people that think Greer is a total sham. Let me see. If you had not noticed, all of the people associated with The Disclosure Project are a who's who of "UFOlogy".

So, you think that the "who's who of Ufology actually know something that you and I don't? Are you kidding me, or are you serious? If any of these people knew something that you can I can't find with google that would make their career they would do so. They have not, because they can not. Plain and simple. Any significant sighting, or something even bigger, will not rely on some "who's who of Ufology" to tell us jack squat, trust me. The "who's who of Ufology" are a bunch of idiotic, irrelevant schmucks.

It has nothing to do with Steven Greer. He's just the frontman. Why can't people understand that?

Wow, so you think using such a total fool for a front-man has nothing to do with how serious people will take such a movement? You know nothing about public relations or politics, that much is blatantly obvious.

There's a whole network of these people that are working together.

And after all these years, they have produced what, exactly?

If you're offended by his Puja religious views and the meditation, you're very close to indicating to everyone here that you are an atheist and not very different than someone who is racist.

My belief or disbelief in some invisible man has nothing to do with racism. Your ignorance knows no bounds. The more I read the above statement, the more I realize any words that have even a small amount of reason to them are lost on you.

Well, to be honest, you are in the minority.

I know I am. And I am glad to be. I am happy to say I am not in the majority of folks that are active in this subject. The majority is why we are viewed as the laughable jokes that we are, and I for one am glad to not be a part of that. I don't expect someone with your mentality to even understand that statement though....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You barely could contain your anger enough to make a solid statement. You're just going out of your way to be a bully. This thread is about The Disclosure Project. Not Steven Greer. Stop mincing words and trying to call "B.S." on everything like Penn and Teller. Skeptics have come out of the closet on the fact that they have always been intellectual bullies. The same kind of sneering hate and attitude that is typical of the dominant male. A legacy of wars and hate spread across human history. This is exactly the kind of person that needs to be removed from the scene altogether. I think it is very clear that you have extremely strong psychological issues with religion and you are letting your rebellion against it interfere with all of your intellectual assessments. This is not a religious issue. Get over it- I am sure there are many therapists in your area who can help you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see some people getting heated here so I felt inclined to throw in my 2 cents.

It cannot be denied that Steven Greer has done awesome things for the whole disclosure movement. Essentially spearheading the organization of a massive collection of UFO testimonies from people who are credible and extremely reliable (Armed Forces, government officials, etc.) is not something to be taken lightly.

That's obviously what goes down with his "Disclosure Project" which is fine and dandy.

If one is to take issue with the man, it is because he offers retreats/seminar-ish type of functions in which he charges an arm and a leg for purported contact opportunities with ETs.

If memory serves correctly, the contact sessions are about a grand per person and the results are extremely questionable. His whole basis for doing the sessions is to show you how to be a diplomat to the stars, so to speak, and he is adamant about the cause since he claims the governments of the world have monopolized their contact with ETs. So here he is, offering these "training" sessions so that we may no longer rely/wait on the powers that be for official disclosure.

Sounds like total rubbish to me.

However that being said, it is awesome that the man was behind the effort to collect credible UFO testimonies from many sources. He definitely gets his props for that.

Does that help shed any light on the man?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
i will concede that greer himself might very well be an arrogant tool but i dont think that disproves disclosure. i dont know how much money hes accumulated as a result of his efforts, but it seems to me the rule is if a person writes a book and that book has a pricetag on it (as all goods and services do), this indicates that the persons message is total bunk and that hes a no good shill, period. as far as his ties to politicians, kings of industry, and military and corporate highrollers, i would ask: where else would accurate information on ufos come from? it HAS to come from the (corrupt/'evil') top.

If a person does the research and writes a book that automatically makes it total bunk? You bunch of lazy liberals want every thing for free.

The normal working man/woman works 2080 hours a year not counting holidays and vacations. Personally, I work more than that but at the same time, my hourly wage is $24.06. Better than some, less than others. Now, I've also spent over 1500 hours a year the past three years gathering information on UFO's and Aliens. I haven't written a book, but at the same time, I haven't exactly spent any of my own money to do the extensive research needed.

Let's say I were to write a book based on the hours of research for the past 3 years and I made $75,000 on the book. Does that mean the information is bunk? Obviously a emergency room doctor makes a whole lot more than I do, but if you listen to Greer's videos, he chose to give it all up to do UFO research. There was no guarantee that he could even earn my wages doing it, let alone a doctor's wage.

We need leaders in the field to do the work that you and I don't have the time or money to do it. I would do it if I could maintain the level of income I currently have, but since I can't, I'll listen to and buy the books to support those that are doing the work.

It is my personal opinion that many of the debunkers and loud mouths are actually paid debunkers and loud mouths, not just by the government but also by other groups, including religious groups with a certain agenda. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone that doesn't believe in UFOs or Aliens even bother wasting their time and others comeing to this board other than to be an antogonist. My mother invites me to go with her to her church all the time, when I go, I listen and keep my mouth shut because there isn't one person there that wants to here me tell them that their religion is wrong and the aliens are here.

I'm all for open discussion but it's about time that ATS starts shutting down the accounts of the obvious antogonists.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It is my personal opinion that many of the debunkers and loud mouths are actually paid debunkers and loud mouths, not just by the government but also by other groups, including religious groups with a certain agenda. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone that doesn't believe in UFOs or Aliens even bother wasting their time and others comeing to this board other than to be an antogonist. My mother invites me to go with her to her church all the time, when I go, I listen and keep my mouth shut because there isn't one person there that wants to here me tell them that their religion is wrong and the aliens are here. I'm all for open discussion but it's about time that ATS starts shutting down the accounts of the obvious antogonists.

Amen!

However that being said, it is awesome that the man was behind the effort to collect credible UFO testimonies from many sources. He definitely gets his props for that. Does that help shed any light on the man?

Yes. I understand your point of view. Very rational and level-headed. And not discriminatory.

Well, Greer has the same point of view on "consciousness" in relation to ET contact that Jacques Vallee and many others have written about for years. Not to mention the world-renowned psychologist Carl Gustav Jung - who spent his last years looking into the UFO phenomenon. If you are familiar with the work of Jung or of Rupert Sheldrake's "morphic fields", then all you need to do is follow that line of thinking far enough to understand that human consciousness can act as a field of deployed energy that can interact with other forms of consciousness - including the so-called aliens. That is CSETI's position, and all the indicators point to the same type of activity within the shadow government black-ops. For example, remote viewing. Some of the things depicted in The Men Who Stare at Goats is based on real events within CIA programs. The MK-Ultra research has shown that the covert ops were interested in human consciousness. This is the cutting edge - and remains unexplained by science as it is currently taught in academia. Many revolutions have been made in regards to advanced physics and the ability to explain "paranormal" phenomena. Lt. Col. Tom Bearden has made many great contributions to this understanding. As well as Dr. William Tiller, Bruce Lipton, Dean Radin, Rupert Sheldrake, Ingo Swann etc etc etc.
edit on 26-11-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It is pertinent to remember that all/most of those listed above are people who HAVE had an ET/UFO experience thus they at least HAVE something to support.
All of you that poo poo ( and are welcome to do so obviously) the subject have NOT had those experiences.

'Nuff said really.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

very good post, with one exception, you statement is very eleoquent and informative, but i believe you will lose the ability to get your point across because you chose to infer that anyone who dosen't see the world as you do is a "lazy liberal that wants something for free"

perhaps it was just a heat of the moment thing, but, i'll bet you could do better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join