It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Secrets of UFO Disclosure at the National Press Club

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

And after all these years, they have produced what, exactly?

And what have the skeptics produced that prove ETs/UFO's do not visit Earth? There is more info to prove they HAVE, than they have not.
No?

Please enlighten us all and produce what ever you can to disprove the above. I for one, wait with bated breath.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
Now, I've also spent over 1500 hours a year the past three years gathering information on UFO's and Aliens.

Exactly how have you spent any time at all collecting information on aliens? Watched youtube clips? Paid Greed for a field trip?

I can't understand why someone that doesn't believe in UFOs or Aliens even bother wasting their time and others comeing to this board

The motto here is "Deny Ignorance" NOT "Embrace Ignorance", which is what you seem to want - you do not want anyone pointing out how silly your "research" is, or to debunk anything that you claim.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
There is more info to prove they HAVE

There is? Care to post any info that proves that this planet is being visited by ET's and aliens....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I am pretty certain that The Disclosure Project has created a massive surge in public awareness on all matters of the so-called UFO dilemma. They were the only press conference to call-out the shadow government and to expose the alternative energy technology suppression. They are also the only group actively trying to assemble the scientists to produce a working version of a free energy device to make available to the public. This effort has gone far, but has been stonewalled at every stage of advancement by the same groups that we should all be familiar with by now. All of the fundraising and money made from CSETI, The Disclosure Project and The Orion Project goes into funding the effort of alternative energy technology and public awareness. They have disseminated hours of testimony from military and government personnel. You are truly missing out if you have not read or seen these testimonies. They managed to get enough support to have a massive press conference - 4 months before 9/11. And what were the messages they were conveying at the May 2001 press conference? One of the first things they warned of was the effort to weaponize space - space-based weapons. That was the first thing Bush Jr. pushed for after the 9/11 attacks. The Disclosure Project was the first time this issue was brought forward to the public. Also, Dr. Carol Rosin, who worked with Wernher von Braun, warned in front of all of the major press that there was a long-term military strategic agenda that involved manufacturing wars. Starting with Russia, then rogue nations then terrorists. The strategy implemented was to believe that the other country had weapons of mass destruction which will give the green light to go ahead and invade that country. Is that not exactly what happened in Iraq? Even your average citizen feeding at the trough of the mainstream media knows of the whole "WMD" farce. The achievements of the testimonies and documents released by The Disclosure Project cannot be overstated. Even movements like WikiLeaks can lend their initial inspiration to such things. Leslie Kean and James Fox and their massive book which was endorsed by Dr. Michio Kaku and John Podesta, also is a result of The Disclosure Project. Not to mention all of the unknown massive changes in the power structure behind the scenes that have only been hinted at.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

There is more info to prove they HAVE

There is? Care to post any info that proves that this planet is being visited by ET's and aliens....

Foolish boy Derek.

There is HEAPS of info available ( and you know it) from reputable people who are scorned daily by the likes of you...people who have seen something that is NOT a chinese lantern/swamp gas/Venus/balloons/parachutists etc etc.
And there are the regular people, not nutters, who have also shared their experiences of contact with ETs without seeking monetary gain, actually shunning it. Scared of relaying their stories because there are closed minded fools such as yourself who have blinkers on. Tut Tut.
Something is going on, like it or not...believe it or not, and I cant wait for the day that you all look up in awe and cower. And cower you will.
I dont have to show you a thing...au contraire...you SHOW me proof of non existence.
Im waiting.

edit on 27-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
For purposes of research and informed argument, I will offer streaming videos of The Disclosure Project 2001 press conference and the 2-hour Witness Testimonies.

National Press Club - May 9th 2001:

Google Video Link

Two hour witness testimonies:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

The Disclosure Project briefing document that was given to the press and members of Congress is also available online:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

you SHOW me proof of non existence.
Im waiting.

This just shows how those that believe UFO's/et's are visiting us without any evidence lack critical thinking skills.

Just how can one prove that something does not exist?

How about you prove that you are not surrounded by invisible pink unicorns! Until you do thaat, one has to assume that you are. - according to you!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Corsair, thanks for linking the disclosure interview videos - there are some extremely interesting (and as yet unexplained) incidents being described.

I don't know if you've read though the actual disclosure briefing document but it's also well worth a look (I just find it a shame that many UFO cyncs refuse to address its content).

The DP UFO Briefing document

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
@karl 12:

You're welcome! And you're right, the cynics here conveniently skip over all of the evidence and documentation offered, but prefer to play games like Battle of the Ego and mince words with others who do not wish to even buck heads in the first place. If the motto here is Deny Ignorance - I maintain that the skeptics who really believe they are doing the logical and reasonable thing by battling against things like the ET hypothesis, are not only wasting their time and making ATS a flaming mess, but they are themselves embracing ignorance and are in denial.

Also, I should point out, the ET hypothesis is not the only theory on the table for this phenomenon. It has been suggested to be the most reasonable explanation by the French version of NASA in their investigations into the matter. The COMETA report from France is highlighted in The Disclosure Project briefing document.

Both members who have bitched and moaned on this thread about this issue have made sarcastic references to an "invisible man" (in regards to Greer's religious beliefs) and "invisible pink unicorns" (in regards to understanding or believing in the UFO/ET phenomenon). Both of these are indicative of a discriminatory
and smug attitude against any sort of spiritual or metaphysical understandings or "beliefs" that run against their nihilistic worldviews. The ego games they play are efforts to maintain their rigid and outdated worldviews. They are trapped in the 19th and 20th Centuries, living out the miserable existential philosophies thought up by intellectual rebels declaring the Death of God out of spite and intellectual rebellion against the narrow and naive worldview of Christianity. It is almost 2011 and many revolutionary discoveries have been made in all aspects of science. It is necessary to stop living in the past.
edit on 27-11-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2010 by corsair00 because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you want to know if Greer is a fraud or not, do his CE-5 initiative www.cseti.org... . If you see or hear nothing, then its bogus and call Greer whatever you want. If you start seeing orbs then you can just stop calling him names and hear what he has to say. If you haven't even tried his CE-5 protocols, then you're opinion on him is useless.

I've done them. I believe a lot of what Greer says after my own experiences. I was planning on getting a camera for proof but it would be 'debunked' just like 100% of the stuff here. Waste of money. I can't explain the things I saw, so for now, Greer passes the test for me.

You don't have to spend any money...torrents, other youtube audios, etc. I'm sure something is out there. It's just meditation stuff. Try his stuff out before you call him a fraud.
edit on 27-11-2010 by splint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
The pictures of the "alien beings" are what did it for me. The picture of the moth and the blob which were both deemed to be "alien beings," the latter with "vision augmenting goggles" was totally a sham. When you put something out like that, it made me discredit his motives and legitimacy. Sure he's done a lot of good things I'm interested in, but after that, he loses his credibility in my eyes.

Same with me too, I believe there might be a few more examples of alien/ufo evidence that weren't really on the same level as the Discosure Project. But if it's all just a business, one day everyone will see it as bunk, and the business will shut down. So is it a business or is it actual whistelbowing?

We'll get the answer one day, this can't last forever.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Put it this way, even CSETI members thought it was reckless for Steven Greer to release that picture. The photoshop highlights of the alleged creature make it look very silly, and that specific image:

is what most skeptics use as evidence against CSETI. However, I have read the Contact to Transformation book of accounts of CSETI experiences, which comes with a DVD of quite compelling UFO footage, and the reason why CSETI never shared their videos or pictures for so many years is because so much of it is a personal experiential issue. You have to see it yourself to understand or believe. So, the book goes into great detail about the specific sightings and incidents, to try to explain what it was like. The same goes for that alleged ET sighting. Greer talked about that sighting specifically on his World Puja show, and there's alot of intricacies involved with it that cannot be shared by just looking at the highlighted photoshop image.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

we are saying # or get off the pot...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Hey Corsair, you certainly have a way with words my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with your comments about UFO cynics. - there are some other statements listed here but I think this one from NASA's Bernard Haisch just about sums it up:

“Cut through the ridicule and search for factual information in most of the skeptical commentary and one is usually left with nothing. This is not surprising. After all, how can one rationally object to a call for scientific examination of evidence?

Astrophysicist Bernard Haisch

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

Write your book! You are a good writer! My mother wrote a book that was a non fiction account
of the ### Indians and filled in some of their dialogue fictionally. It took her years to research this book.
She self published and made quite a bundle of money for her time and efforts. It was really a man's book because it covered so many battles. More people should put their ideas forth.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There was one disclosure in the book Disclosure about someone showing up at the New Jersey airforce field, and there being a crashed UFO there, and an Alien standing on the tarmack. Then nothing else was mentioned. That was very frustrating, I started to lose interest in the book. In Alien Adgenda the author did the same thing stating the Indians took in an EBE from a crash for three years before it died, and no other details revealed. Why buy the books when the great details are missing? We all want the new details... I think we are all past I spotted a UFO and this is how it flew, and the colored lights were blah, and the shape was blah.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The only thing I have an issue with
is being called a liberal.
How dare you sir .

May the fleas of a dead camel
infest your arm pits and crotch.
Now that being said.............

Good night and have a wonderful tomorrow !

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

It is my personal opinion that many of the debunkers and loud mouths are actually paid debunkers and loud mouths, not just by the government but also by other groups, including religious groups with a certain agenda. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone that doesn't believe in UFOs or Aliens even bother wasting their time and others comeing to this board other than to be an antogonist. My mother invites me to go with her to her church all the time, when I go, I listen and keep my mouth shut because there isn't one person there that wants to here me tell them that their religion is wrong and the aliens are here. I'm all for open discussion but it's about time that ATS starts shutting down the accounts of the obvious antogonists.

Amen!

However that being said, it is awesome that the man was behind the effort to collect credible UFO testimonies from many sources. He definitely gets his props for that. Does that help shed any light on the man?

Yes. I understand your point of view. Very rational and level-headed. And not discriminatory.

Well, Greer has the same point of view on "consciousness" in relation to ET contact that Jacques Vallee and many others have written about for years. Not to mention the world-renowned psychologist Carl Gustav Jung - who spent his last years looking into the UFO phenomenon. If you are familiar with the work of Jung or of Rupert Sheldrake's "morphic fields", then all you need to do is follow that line of thinking far enough to understand that human consciousness can act as a field of deployed energy that can interact with other forms of consciousness - including the so-called aliens. That is CSETI's position, and all the indicators point to the same type of activity within the shadow government black-ops. For example, remote viewing. Some of the things depicted in The Men Who Stare at Goats is based on real events within CIA programs. The MK-Ultra research has shown that the covert ops were interested in human consciousness. This is the cutting edge - and remains unexplained by science as it is currently taught in academia. Many revolutions have been made in regards to advanced physics and the ability to explain "paranormal" phenomena. Lt. Col. Tom Bearden has made many great contributions to this understanding. As well as Dr. William Tiller, Bruce Lipton, Dean Radin, Rupert Sheldrake, Ingo Swann etc etc etc.
edit on 26-11-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

I know I'm a bit late arriving at this thread (I think it was around my birthday lol) but great post Corsair. One of the best I have read. I suspect we may have visited similar places on our journey here.

A word of warning though. Although the inter-dimensional hypothesis (IDH) is important to explaining the UFO phenomenon, there is clearly more to it than that. Don't get too hung up on one solution. Also consider that E.T. hypothesis and IDH do not have to mutually exclusive. Think inter-dimensional technology and some of the cutting edge science you have cited.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Im surprised he doesn't just make money off being a doctor or surgeon. Thats anywhere from 500k-1.5 mil a year.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Hey Corsair, you certainly have a way with words my friend and I wholeheartedly agree with your comments about UFO cynics. - there are some other statements listed here but I think this one from NASA's Bernard Haisch just about sums it up:

“Cut through the ridicule and search for factual information in most of the skeptical commentary and one is usually left with nothing. This is not surprising. After all, how can one rationally object to a call for scientific examination of evidence?

Astrophysicist Bernard Haisch

Cheers.

I hadn't seen your list before. Thanks for that. There's plenty of inspirational fuel there

It gets irritating on here sometimes having to deal with people who are not really interested in research or genuine debate. You know the ones. Fundamentalist bs like some of the posts in this thread. Karl, why can't we ban them? Surely some of the insults applied to over a hundred people above warrant a ban?

Nice to see guys like you and Corsair who really are interested in denying ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join