It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 2010 Very Very Close Amazing Details !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
music? lol instant fake. you dont need to do post production on a genuine anything, let alone a ufo.

Thank you. I agree a thousand percent. However, this video would still be hogwash even without the music.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by zorgon

John Leonard Walson? Gridkeeper?

NEXT

edit on 25-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Yes, as soon as I saw his name on the screen there was no other outcome than FAKE.

I have no idea what it is but I'd bet its an ordinary household implement...

Well at least they're being honest in recommending Walson videos. They're essentially saying "If you enjoyed this video of an ordinary household implement being passed off as a UFO, please look to John Leonard Walson for more of the same!"

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would love to see some real evidence proving whether UFO's of an extraterrestrial origin exist. We can photograph just about anything around us in HD, but cannot seem to get one piece of convincing video that an alien UFO exists. Hell, I can get better pictures of airplanes, even get the name on the side with the people looking out, with the technology we have today.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTOWarrior
I would love to see some real evidence proving whether UFO's of an extraterrestrial origin exist. We can photograph just about anything around us in HD, but cannot seem to get one piece of convincing video that an alien UFO exists. Hell, I can get better pictures of airplanes, even get the name on the side with the people looking out, with the technology we have today.

Technically with the number of reports you would imagine that someone would have got one but the now sad issue is would we believe it even if we got one. Between photoshop and 3D programs there's just so many pictures out there which look amazing but are total frauds.

So, if I managed to get a real picture of a UFO and posted it I doubt anyone would agree it was real, in fact people would discount it because it was too good.

Makes a mockery of the whole subject...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
True, but the thing is, no matter how good a Photoshop or CGI manipulation is, it won't stand up to professional analysis. There's software out there with algorithms which can very quickly and easily show whether a photo or video has been digitally altered. The only problem is that most of us don't have that software, so that level of analysis only occurs when a picture or piece of footage has garnered enough attention to wind up being featured on one of those investigative reporting type TV shows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join