It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO 2010 Very Very Close Amazing Details !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
has this been posted here yet? I really want to know what this could be!! At least they did not fake it as u can hear from their voices so it can only be a kite?

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/11/2010 by Sauron because: All Caps in title & Mod Note

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
not much to go on realy!
could be anything from a torch lying on the floor to a holographic projector!
any more details for us?
why the music aswell?

edit on 25-11-2010 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
music? lol instant fake. you dont need to do post production on a genuine anything, let alone a ufo.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Im a bit skeptical of this as the object does not move even slightly. You can tell that due to the small light to the bottom left of it. It also looks like a classic reflection of a light in glass.

Im not saying that it is a hoax, but there is a few issues with the footage

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Don't know. It could be a satellite. It looks like it is steady in on place.
Where I work I can see with my binocular the 'Direct TV' satellite with amazing details.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
not much to go on realy!

Exactly. There is not enough detail to make any determination. We don't even really know if it's flying. There is no context. Just a black background. Could be aliens from Mars. Could be a spotlight on a hill. It's whatever.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

just found it on latest ufo sightings i dont have any more info..thats why i posted it here

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
my first thought....a projection in the window from a light source in the background ..

but who knows

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
the one who filmed it answers on youtube

"The place is in Skåne in Sweden between Helsingborg and Landskrona and the camera is pointing at the east direction.

Sorry I couldnt keep the camera steady but the objekt was far away and I was a little afraid to.

But I was happy that i recently bought a camera with 70x optical zooming so I could come close to the object."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

no ...its not a fake..listen to the voices of the children...but i would like to know what they say exactly. Sn from sweden here?

They do not sound like faking sth....if they talk now about ufos then i believe at least they thought it was something real.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The back ground being all black makes me a bit suspicious. No stars or anything. The shape of the thing makes me think of an eyelash curler.

They could have wrapped the handle and what not up in black tape and held it up in front of a black background. A little playing around with the focus and zoom, and there you go.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Skid Mark because: adding a word.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
it looks to me like a collinder glued upside down onto a street lamp, with some very shaky camera work to make it seem as tho it were moving, which didn't work as its obvious it is stationary...
another mystery

but its definitely an unidentified object

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Pause at 1:49....anyone else see a halogen bulb encased in something?

HOAX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
First thing I thought of was the Intenational Space Station, but I'm not sure.

If I had to guess and this is real and not a HOAX I would say Satellite.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
interesting i must say, sounds like the children are doing a good job hoaxing this up..
but wtf why the music.. it does smell like a hoax when people just have to add stupid scary music to these ufo sightings...

but hey who knows x)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I first thought a kite decked out with l.e.d.'s, but may be reflection on a window.
I dont know, but yet another pointless hoax.

CX

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Interesting vid, thank you for posting.

At a guess i would say night time kite flying. I used to be into Power/Traction kites and quite often i'd stick some LED lights on the kite spar, looks great at night. You can easily keep the kite still up in the air.

The little light bottom left of the kite says to me that there is either a kite line there with maybe some light glinting off of it, or maybe something stuck to the line like debris which is reflecting light. Could even be an LED light on the line.

Go to a kite festival and you'll soon have second thoughts next time you see a UFO.

This is just a guess though, would be interesting to know what it is.

CX.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

John Leonard Walson? Gridkeeper?

NEXT

edit on 25-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
Pause at 1:49....anyone else see a halogen bulb encased in something?

HOAX

Yes it could be, check the original footage by the videographer SuperIlluminater
and check the only comment left by NewRapFederation.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It reminds me a little bit of the Mother Ship from Close Encounters of the Third Kind!

It may be a "Project Bluebeam" fake. In other words, a holographic projection. It looks too good to be true. It doesn't spin or pulse or anything. It's just a shiny/dazzling image of what looks like a stereotypical spaceship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join