It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOOMSDAY CLOCK: 11:54pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

So it appeared to tick few minutes closer to midnight.
Obviously this was triggered to NK's provoked attack on SK and the US warships heading for agrivated war-games.

tick..
tock.
edit on 24-11-2010 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
you know that ANYONE can edit wikipedia...right?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It actually went up a minute from 2007. But it's not a real clock so I'm sure it doesn't have up to the minute doom predictability down pat yet

Jester

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Don't be naive sir....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
11:54 was as off Nov. 3 2010 i believe,, i think someone better adjust slightly,,

just looking at other 11:54 moments,, dont think their comparable,,
edit on 24-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

The clock has ticked one minute in a matter of months where, before, it had only ticked one minute in 63 years?

I hate this kind of thing. It just sits in the back of my mind worrying me. It may be nothing, but it could very well be something to keep an eye on.
edit on 11/24/10 by FibroKat because: Now it's back to six minutes until midnight. Oh, well...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Dont you mean 11:Stupid ? Lol i dont have a clock for that :\

"2010 6 11:stupid +1 Worldwide cooperation to reduce nuclear arsenals and limit effect of climate change.[9]"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Did the U.S Congress just say "screw u to Russia" over the "Worldwide cooperation to reduce nuclear arsenals"
gambit?
And didn't Oboma just get his butt saved by Congress if this gets out of hand?

And wasn't it just documented that the Russian Tundra is now leaking massive amounts of Methane into the Atmosphere? So like is this Carbon Tax,, wouldn't Russia have to pay huge Carbon dollars cause there Tundra is leaking? lol ya right i can see that happening lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it says nothing about the 24th november moving closer to midnight

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
www.turnbacktheclock.org..../content/doomsday-clock/timeline
here the link to the clock

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

I think if u want the Current Time u have too subscribe,,, lol what a jk

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It looks to me like they are saying we are a "minute" further away from doomsday than we were 3 years ago on the site that was linked above. That seems highly unlikely, even if it was updated a few weeks ago. I mean the chess board is really lined up with all the pieces to make for a really horrible holiday season right now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well... as you can clearly see on Wikipedia site,.. we are again moving away from the 12 !!!
Since 1947 there are periods of moving closer and moving back.
I don't see this as a negative....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
you know that ANYONE can edit wikipedia...right?

No offence, but I /really/ hate when people use that excuse to just disregard anything that is on Wiki. While it is true, it is heavily moderated. To test this, I went to a page about my high school. (Albemarle High School) for those who are curious. I clicked edit (without having an account, mind you) and changed a whole section to "dicks".

It was changed back in a matter of second and I got (probably an automated) message from an "administrator" or a "site bot" telling me my edit had been reverted.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by noahproductions
Well... as you can clearly see on Wikipedia site,.. we are again moving away from the 12 !!!
Since 1947 there are periods of moving closer and moving back.
I don't see this as a negative....

My fault. You are right..
I feel silly now.

Shoot.

Mods, please remove.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I noticed something interesting on the link (yes, I know it is wiki). They mention climate-changing technologies. Not exactly public info there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
wikipedia is not a legit source move on from this thread the guy probably moved the clock ahead and posted it on ats what an idiot

reply to post by CanadianDream420

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It says that it was set at 6 mins to midnight back in febuary, so how the fudge can it be related to the recent Korean incident?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's okay man, they just forgot to adjust for Daylight Savings!!! We are actually only at 10:54

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

You have to subscribe to get the up to date time,, it's a scam. But my Guess would be 11:57 .
Because they sailed the kitty Hawk

top topics

<<   2 >>

join