It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda terror cells plan to bring pre Xmas carnage to British and European cities,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Deadly lone wolf terrorists plan to bring pre Christmas carnage to British and European cities. An Al-Qaeda tactical switch means attacks no longer have to be agreed by Osama bin ladens henchmen. Instead, terror cells are being encouraged to act independently.
The danger was underlined yesterday with the arrest of ten suspects in armed raids in Germany, Holland and Belgium.
Prospects of a uk attack remain highly likely while in Germany there are fears of a Mumbai type assult on parliament.
Last night a European security source said "Al-Qaeda rank and file are being told, 'don't wait for permission-just attack.'
"it could involve so-called lone wolves."

Source- www.thesun.co.uk

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
wouldn't they need osama's approval before they put this policy into effect?
that's usually how organized central command works.
oh wait, this isn't organized. there is no command.
wait a second...could this be what is already being done and british intelligence just found out? hm.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Fear mongering clap trap from The Sun......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Yeah... Probably, just thought I would put it out there anyway..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Wouldn't it of been wiser to of checked for some other sources. The Sun is only a reliable source for cheep smut on page 3.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Mmmmm,

let me show you how this read when I looked at it...

Deadly lone wolf terrorists carnage. Al-Qaeda tactical attacks Osama bin ladens. Terror cells
Danger armed raids.
Attack highly likely fears assault.
Security source said "Al-Qaeda don't wait for permission-just attack.'
"lone wolves."

Source- www.thefnords.co.uk

Ahhh, the fnords.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Maybe this is the prelude to pat downs and scanners being installed and up and running before Christmas in Britain and Europe?
Isn't this how it starts out with the media dropping little fear bombs here and there?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I would llike to see them try that in a nation where all the citizens are carrying. How do you think our American cousins would react to an attack like that?

Comments please.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Good point. I never considered that one.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I don't understand the fjords??? What is that supposed to mean..
The whole reason I put the source at the bottom, was so you guys know the article came from the sun.. I'm fully aware this paper is not the most reputable, and that they are part of a huge media group with links to the establishment..
I was more intrigued about the arrests made in Germany, holland and Belgium, that was kinda my point of posting this thread, wanted to see if anyone would shed some light on that...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The Sun? You're using The Sun as a source?
If you trust that rag of a news-outlet then you deserve to be lied to.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Well if I was a pissed off terrorist type, and wanted to cause some major carnage, what would I do? Head to walmart or a huge mall on black friday. I tend to avoid these sales already, due to the fact I would rather not be trampled to death by a bunch of fat money zombies.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Did you even bother to read the post above yours... I suggest you check all the posts on a thread before you insult someone!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Theres one simple reason this will never and has never happened before.

The corporations make BILLIONS at christmas, they aint likely to be blowin us up when we're pissin all our money away are they!!?

Same reason "terrorists" have never attacked a football match, a shopping mall \center or any other place where we are distracted & seperated from our hard earned cash despite the fact there is little to no security!

I some times find it hard to beleive people actually think there is such a thing as "terrorists" (the modern media created ones), it honestly hurts my brian trying to figure out how people can end up so gulible! (Obviously # like the Sun does not help!!)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Ok, point taken. But at the time I was making my post you hadn't posted the message above mine.
And when did I insult you? I came across as a bit snappy, yes, but if you realise, as you say you do, that The Sun isn't the most reliable paper then you'd agree with my statement that anyone who trusts it that much has it coming to them.
If you want to make your point clear make it clear in your first post and you won't get snappy retorts like mine. I apologise, by the way.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

No worries, your right I should have made it clear in my original thread..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

We all do stuff like that though. I know I have. I shouldn't have been so snappy, I'm just tired of these stories about terror threats.
Anyways, back on topic.
*retreats from thread*

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The Sun. l mean no disrespect, but the SUN. By the time christmas comes they will be saying north korea has a Nuclear sub off the coast of Cornwall,
Binny Laden is safe and well living in Leeds and lran is going to nuke the UK. LOL.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Islamic Terrorists DO NOT EXIST . World Goverments ARE the REALTerrorists ! The Great LIE Has Been Reveiled.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Still, it was awfully nice of alCIAda to let us know about their plans. It's always good to contact the Sun or any other MSM news provider to let them know what secret terrorist orders are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join