It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea Preparing Massive Preemptive strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The ROK-South Korea is a preparing one of the most massive military preemptive strikes in the history of modern warfare. They intend to destroy the huge array of artillery and rocket placements within 50km of the border. In will be a very dangerous move on their part, but if the ROK avoids directly targeting the leadership regime in the North the hope is that North Korea will back down and not escalate the conflict into a full blown war. The 500 or more South Korean combat aircraft would have to fly into one of the most heavily armed air spaces in the world.

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/278/365/South_Korea_Preparing_Massive_Preemptive_strike.html

Seems to me that North Korea wants to start a war. Why? Perhaps to test out their newly developed WMDs. Maybe even because their leader wants to make a show of might before he goes out. Do I know for sure? Nope.

Lets see where these events take us, shall we? What do you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have never understood why a military would annouce it's plans to the public like this...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I have never understood why a military would annouce it's plans to the public like this...

They don't announce it. The news is fake, the war if any will come from out of knowhere unless it is staged. Well thats my logic on the matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

That's because they haven't announced it, beforeitsnews will even sensationalise fake nonsense made up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwilightMage

The ROK-South Korea is a preparing one of the most massive military preemptive strikes in the history of modern warfare. They intend to destroy the huge array of artillery and rocket placements within 50km of the border. In will be a very dangerous move on their part, but if the ROK avoids directly targeting the leadership regime in the North the hope is that North Korea will back down and not escalate the conflict into a full blown war. The 500 or more South Korean combat aircraft would have to fly into one of the most heavily armed air spaces in the world.

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/278/365/South_Korea_Preparing_Massive_Preemptive_strike.html

Seems to me that North Korea wants to start a war. Why? Perhaps to test out their newly developed WMDs. Maybe even because their leader wants to make a show of might before he goes out. Do I know for sure? Nope.

Lets see where these events take us, shall we? What do you think?

it sounds more like South Korea would like to commence and bring about the end of the war in one strike. why and how i know about this plan before it has occurred though, is very disconcerting, and makes me disbelieve this claim. unless South Korea destroys the entire military establishment in one fell swoop, there is little doubt that there will be retaliatory efforts by North Korea, particularly nuclear, and strong condemnation by China against SK. yes, maybe they have plans to perform a sweep of NK, but i do not think it will come to be unless there is, like SK has stated quite clearly, there is another provocation. now, look out for "provocative" acts by "North Korea" in the near future.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is that a sealed door, underneath the vent. shaft???

______beforeitsnews/story/278/365/South_Korea_Preparing_Massive_Preemptive_strike.html

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks like an ordinary above the door vent grille to me...but is that a tv camera hanging riin front of it?The door doesnt look like its hardened....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I beg to differ those are some heavy duty , sealed latch's , with what looks like, combitation type locking mech. uneducated guess though.

new topics

top topics

join