It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Chief Warns Against Boycott Of Airport Scans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey folks....

Thanks immensely for the quick responses to this question that I posed.

I think that it would be worth the benefit of this thread if we were to be able to find out the people's reaction to this type of dehumanizing and dangerously sterilizing process of being bombarded with such an immense amount of ex-rays, or just opt for straight up sexual molestation.

If anyone can keep on top of this with me, then I would be greatly appreciative.

-Josephus
edit on 11/24/2010 by Josephus23 because: damn those IVES.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

TSA, X-Rays, HIPAAS... Is this LEGAL?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

TSA, X-Rays, HIPAAS... Is this LEGAL?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go Zorgon. Awesome thread!

While these scanners have supposedly been deemed safe...
Safe for how many scans?

Somewhere, something says all is not right!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Not sure if its been covered already but,
are the TSA just paid by the hour or by how many scans they perform??
I know my dentist charges a heap for one stinking little xray so I just wonder if that is why the TSA is pushing more people thru these machines...Profit!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

here ya go with that info...

Many of the scanners at the main security checkpoint were roped off at mid-day Tuesday. Transportation Security Administration spokesman Jonathan Allen said travelers should expect the enhanced security measures, such as the scanners, to operate "just as they would any other day." He didn't address why the full body scanners appeared to not be in use Tuesday.
Twitterers around the country have made similar claims about Los Angeles International as well as the airports in Seattle, San Jose and Columbus, Ohio.

Several travelers reported on social networking sites that Lambert Airport in St. Louis also appears to have abandoned body scanners for the holiday, at least for some security line-ups.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
..I wonder what would the reaction be to a whole passenger list for a plane opting out OR even better a whole plane having a sit in protest inside the plane upon landing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looks as if TSA wont admit its one day defeat...

The right way.

Not by "disrupting" airports, but by the way I advocated - and how it should be: By wallets snapping closed.

I saw dozens of pictures of airports yesterday on the news. They all featured empty airports by comparison to any Thanksgiving holiday I've witnessed before - and I'm going on having witnessed 50 of them.

In addition there were widespread Twitter reports (I was monitoring the news flow on the "opt out" topics all day long) that those airports with the scanners had them roped off and inoperative, and that the conventional metal detectors were in use instead.

It appears that this was "Message Received".
______beforeitsnews/story/281/130/The_Market_Ticker_-_National_Opt-Out_Day_Appears_to_Have_Succeeded.html

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Viva La Revolución

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Once again....

Thank you for the quick and timely responses.

This is exactly what ATS is all about and is also why I have such pride in my memebership.

Thanks !!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join