It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange symbols

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I shouldn't belive everything I hear. She just watched too many movies, and, as happens with young children, it went to her head. F011235813, I don;t want to be your foe, You helped me see the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I really do see something here.
I think your sister has a calling....and an interesting future ahead.
I hope she will continue to pursue this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkwings
Lately, though, she has been seeing weird symbols and has had hearing animals warning her. The symbols are similar to greek and arabic, but they have something that sends a shiver up my spine, I don't know why.

Where is she seeing these symbols? What color are they? I'm assuming that you can see them to if they give you chills up your spine.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darkwings

Better find info about "indigo children". And dont use medications against your sister. Dont try to cover things that you dont understand with medications that have suspicious efects.
Children in early age have possibility to see and sense things that adults can not.
edit on 23-11-2010 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
some of the small symbols on the top look like runes to me.
www.romanyrivers.co.uk...

the third symbol on the left, on the bottom, almost looks like the astrological symbol for Saturn, flipped backwards. Has she seen anything like these?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by F011235813
I have the translation right here... use a sideways umbrella, otherwise the skyfalling dead fish will unleash a squiggle mark on your heart shaped doodle...

You pretty much nailed it there.
You call them fingerbiting tots whippersnappers.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

yfrog.com/7ephotoon20101123at1922j

From left to right:

* A bow with arrow drawn and tied to the ground so it does not fly away

* A mangled feather trying to escape being eaten by a one-eyed slice of pizza

* A stick figure dog with only one ear doing a face plant

* A heart with a triangle and a fancy capital letter R in front of it

Do you have any more rorschach tests for us?

edit on 23-11-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

how can you start a thread here without having 20 posts? :O

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is very interesting and I also to some extent can see auras and other beings, albeit not very well! but if I was shown some kind of symbols then I would assume that they are of importance, although probably more than likely to her personally than to the world. but who knows, it might be that it is, you should ask her who showed them to her and what colour there energy was - always helpful to know!

Oh and that person talking about possession? jeeze... you my friend are consumed by the ideas forced down your throat that anything supernatural is demonic possession when you are the one regurgitating the negative aspects of religion onto what is apparent is a very spiritual person. you are far more possessed than this girl and you need to open up to the fact that spiritual does not mean demonic- on that note, demonic possession isn't even real anyway imo, for about 7 years I have been seeing entities and not once have I encountered one wanting to consume my soul or anything else negative for that matter

This isn't a dig at you, OP'er or the person really, its a dig at the way our spiritual evolution has been warped by people who force the populous through fear to not embrace our true nature which is essentially spiritual. thanks to them people are afraid to explore that aspect of themselves due to fear and as a result the majority of us lack growth spiritually because were to afraid.

so... what I'm trying to say is that what you just wrote may have seemed like an innocent warning but instead it has probably instilled fear into people new to this subject causing them to also think all medieval. You could have caused countless grief also if you convinced the op'er to force his sister to go through an emotionally painful charade know as an exorcism, just by that one suggestion you posted. So she'd be scared for life by this traumatic ordeal and all because she was spiritual. All this because some "wise" folk told the populous that anything I cannot do must be the WORK OF THE DEEEEVILL. Were not still burning witches ya know :/

Sorry if I come across as rude but this is a subject I feel very strongly about, we should be embracing spirituality nor shunning it away!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Sorry if I missed (a) or misrepresented the original line-structure of the "main symbols", but I thought this might be helpful…. as for the smaller symbols I could not decipher lines properly….

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db9d20ae3b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

and maybe it's cause of the current cold snap and extreme back and forth weather , but after did the first symbol I almost lost consciousness, the second I almost threw up, the third got me teary-eyed, and the fourth I felt euphoric….

edit on 23-11-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n because: re-position symbols to see them all

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thank you all. Yes, that was a very good interpretation of the symbols. We haven't even considered putting her on medication. I remember her bringing up indigo children, though. Aren;t they like, children with an indigo auro, who are usually thought to be ADHD but can do powerful things?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
they look like sigils to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

Sorry if I missed (a) or misrepresented the original line-structure of the "main symbols", but I thought this might be helpful…. as for the smaller symbols I could not decipher lines properly….

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db9d20ae3b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

and maybe it's cause of the current cold snap and extreme back and forth weather , but after did the first symbol I almost lost consciousness, the second I almost threw up, the third got me teary-eyed, and the fourth I felt euphoric….

edit on 23-11-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n because: re-position symbols to see them all

if those four symbols came together then it could be a sign for "eka-iodine" 85 , maybe..
i see there bone fish sk.85 and a moving leave so ..see for yourself
sk. 85 sanskrit.farfromreal.com...
"eka- in sanskrit is 1 which mirrors 9
"eka-iodine" en.wikipedia.org...
see / thyroid-anatomy www.clivir.com...

ps. its again the same thread in this time-loop -- thyroid is in connection with the 5th chakra in old countings and in new its the 4th?

edit on 23-11-2010 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Encourage her ability! It can be quit useful!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You can all quit commenting now. He said he was taken in by his little sister's (we'll call her Jaws) drawings and such.

It's not talent or ability. It's imagination. There's a lot of it here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I know that because she can see auroras, has seen angels and ghosts, can bite through anything, can talk to animals and can heal incredibly fast. Lately, though, she has been seeing weird symbols and has had hearing animals warning her.

Might want to get her to a psychiatrist or two, seriously.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What does she say the animals are warning her of?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Looks like the symbols in the Wingmakers paintings:

Chamber 1

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Looks like an Egyptian eye

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Dont let the a-holes on here get you down. Just because a few people flame doesnt mean you should abandon your search.

You have to have thick skin to deal with the jerks around here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join