It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange symbols

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My sister is special. I know that because she can see auroras, has seen angels and ghosts, can bite through anything, can talk to animals and can heal incredibly fast. Lately, though, she has been seeing weird symbols and has had hearing animals warning her. The symbols are similar to greek and arabic, but they have something that sends a shiver up my spine, I don't know why. I will post pictures ASAP. Please answer

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Would like to see those symbols. Send them to Michael Tsarion: king of symbolism.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkwings
can bite through anything

Nevermind that your sister is apparently the most awesome person on the planet, I want to go into more depth on the above comment. What, exactly, do you mean by anything? Are you referring to a soda can? If so I'm not impressed. Now if your talking about cinder blocks....

That being said until you post said symbols I'm gonna just assume that you found some symbols online and made a dire warning out of them.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yfrog.com...
And by bite through anything, I mean my finger.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Waiting on pictures before reply....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Picture's on the y-frog link!

link   
Picture's on the y-frog link!

link   
Could she be seeing the theban alphabet?
www.pythorium.com...

or angelic sigils?
kimbasangels.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Similar, like a mix between the two. I'm having trouble getting the info out of her, she seems shocked.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have the translation right here... use a sideways umbrella, otherwise the skyfalling dead fish will unleash a squiggle mark on your heart shaped doodle...

...also im not impressed with her biting super power. I don't understand how biting your finger is a note worthy accomplishment.
edit on 11/23/2010 by F011235813 because: to elaborate on my view of the super girl finger biting ower.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by F011235813

Are you being sarcastic or is this the truth? I am not lying. Please don't joke around with me. The picture might be bad, but these are real things she sees, not doodles.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I mean through the bone.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by F011235813

Are you being sarcastic or is this the truth? I am not lying. Please don't joke around with me. The picture might be bad, but these are real things she sees, not doodles.

how to reply to this... nope got nothing I'm at a loss for word type things.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Lol I don't know what to think about this. Are you claiming your sister bit off your finger?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I know what it is!
It is the "handwriting on the wall".

It says "meanie, meanie, parsley, tingle."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No just a little through the bone. I'm getting to many rude posts. This topic is now closed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

and can heal incredibly fast.

How fast? Wolverine fast? If so thats really fast. Why did she bite your finger off? All jokes aside it honestly sounds like she is just having your average run of the mill childhood flights of fancy. Also are other members in your family aware of your sisters claims? Has she had psychiatric screening(not that she necessarily has a psych problem but can't rule it out w/o tests right?)?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The symbols turned out to be fake. I won't believe everything I hear.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The symbols turned out to be fake. I won't believe everything I hear.

And my work here is done.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darkwings

In the following thread www.abovetopsecret.com... the author had described something very similar to what you described your sister is experiencing. Unfortunately, the person edited the original post and now it's without all the details where you would have been able to see exactly how similar their account was.

I don't want to sound rude and I don't want to scare you but I honestly think you're sister is posessed. How old is your sister? Not that it matters the age but you should get her help immediately.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join