It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic growing pains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Is it possible for someone to experience accelerated psychic growth in a very short time span?.or has anyone out there had a "growth spurt" of psychic ability. That seems to be what is happening to me, im not sure if it has to do with the fact i am an active member here, or is it just a period in your life when things seem to take off. I have had allot of buzzing and throbing near the center of my forehead and a high pitched sound in my ear's and vision seems to be changing. The other day while at work i saw an apparition(without going into long detail) turns out other employees have seen or felt this thing too. I have had experience Remote Viewing and have always had an open mind, But this seems to be a whole new ball game, I didn't pursue this new ability nor am i sure i want it . But i can feel it getting stronger can anyone help me to understand why now at this stage of my life and not years earlier, or is this a by-product of my remote viewing?
Parker
p.s poor spelling, oops typed late at night!

[edit on 1-7-2004 by parker]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
New Energies have been comming in since last November 8th, during the Harmonic Concordance. With the Transit of Venus, energies have been speeded up to a high level.

We are moving to a higher rate of vibration, and everyone is feeling a lift in Spirit.
Work with it, but always surround yourself in the protection of the White Light. It keeps unwanted energies from entering your vibration.

I hope everyone starts feeling it, congrats!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi Parker,

Is it possible for someone to experience accelerated psychic growth in a very short time span?

Yes.

Although I would be more apt to term it increased psychic awareness.

Whenever this happens, it means that there is a group of people on the other side who are striving to increase one's extrasensory Gifts. You apparently already were open psychically through your previous exercises in Remote Viewing and related.

I suggest that you sincerely pray everyday for the following:

1. Healing
2. Protection
3. Guidance & Accuracy

Finally, use your Gifts wisely and only in service to others. This way you will only cultivate good karma which will further your spiritual growth and help to prevent retrogression from the Light.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Tesla .... so do you think this is some type of natural occurance that is celestial and that more people will start feeling this pull? because im not sure what to think of this, or how to feel about it. If this is just a cycle will it eventualy leave the same way it came? any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks for the tips Paul i'll try to keep this in mind if this ability sticks around.
P

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Definately a natural occurance!!Harmonic Concordance

Venus Transit

We are moving into the "Age of Aquarius" back to Unity.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hey parker

I had the same thing happen when I was 29. Suddenly I started having an accelerated and intense series of psychic experiences. It started with having precognitive dreams, then an out of body experience which scared the begeezus out of me (the humming in the ears and then a *zing!* of electricity went through my body and I started to lift out), 'knowing' things about people no matter where I went (in public places, etc.). It became so uncontrollable that I had to take action and started studying - taking psychic development courses - so I could learn to *control* it so 'it' didn't control *me*!

I ended up with all the 'gifts' (clairvoyance=visions, clairaudience=hearing, clairsentience=sensing, and even clairgustance=smelling). I became a 'medium' = communicating with those on the 'other side'. When I started 'hearing' names, it blew me away! The first time I 'heard' a name, I heard 'Betty' when I was with a client and could feel this person had been having a lot of 'trouble' - so I asked the client if she knew someone named Betty who was having trouble and she said "Yes!" It freaked me out!

It's not something I'd ever desired to pursue or thought I'd end up doing - that's for sure. I was a graphic artist, minding my own P's and Q's and then Whammo! I think it kind of 'chooses' a person - I have fought it for years and there have been many times I wish I could just live 'normally' and have tried to get away from it.... but I keep getting 'dragged back in' (reminds me of that line from the Godfather when Al Pacino says that - ha ha). Sigh.

So... while you are developing ... keep in mind that once the 'shutter' of the third eye is opened.. there's no way it's going to close again. And you have to learn to determine when to give someone info. The 'rule' is: Never give someone info unless they *ask* for it (and never *never* tell someone they might die - as you could be wrong and it would cause them undue worry). I have 'seen' people dying and have been correct and it's very upsetting. In fact, I 'saw' my fiance dying and he did - 2 and a half years ago.
Try living with *that*. It ain't all a walk in the park. But I've helped a ton of people with these abilities over the course of 20 years and I'm most grateful for that.

Anyway, hang in there - make sure you 'protect' yourself and your gifts and don't let people take advantage of you with it - because, believe me, they will! Better to keep it under wraps while you determine what you plan to 'do' with it...

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Mystic7]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you Mystic7 for your explanation of what is happening to me now. I guess if i think back i have had most of the things you mention happen to me at age 9 and later around puberty. I fought hard to resist out of body events from happening to me and would make my self literaly jump out of bed when i felt them comming on. Also i would think i was awake and realize i was looking around my room in a kind of difused light like twilight, only to find that i was still asleep very amusing when you are a kid!.
My job envolves dealing with many different people in one day, and the ability to see and feel their emotions instantly was what i thought an inherent ability of most people. It wasn't until i started remote viewing that i realized people do not think this way. I started to read allot and took psychic tests scoring 100% twice in a row identifying shapes on cards that were hidden. But its seems as much as i have tried to ignore this ability over the years it has come back much more intense. I will take your advice and stop fighting it, but will learn as much as i can to keep my normal life intact.
Parker

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know why I wrote: Hey Telsa in my previous post.. and just realized it was you, parker, who had posted this topic. Oops! Sorry!

I have edited the post to reflect the realization of my silly mistake - but you got the point anyway

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've had a lot of these "growing pains" as well recently.

Tesla is on-target, there is currently happening an elevation of the spirit for many of us.

I don't think it's a coincidence that so many of us are getting this "rise."

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe you've always had psyic abilities. You are just more aware of them now. I think the more a person uses it, the stronger it gets. And at times I experience more telepathy and clairvoyance than at others. Not sure why.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have found that basically everyone has the potential to develop psychically, but that spiritual development, which naturally opens up psychic ability, is far more important.

Does anyone remember the Harmonic Convergence on August 17, 1987?

(Granted, some of you may have been too young to remember it or not even born yet.)

I do. People from all over the world participated.

With all the hype and announcements, what did it actually accomplish?

Well, outside of some very flowery channelings and various metaphysical gatherings, it did very little if anything. It was like a big New Age party and not a whole lot more.

So I don't take a whole lot of stock in the predictions made about the planet moving into "a higher vibration" or "into the Photon Belt" and so on.

There is a very big difference between discarnate-based energies and physically-based energies. Most mystics and magickal practitioners confuse the two spectrums.

An illustration:

Many New Agers and many Wiccans believe that quartz crystals amplify thought. Back in the early 1980s, I was very much into working with crystals, took a seminar and purchased printed material about it.

Through the years, I found that crystals are rocks, not "solidified thought" and they cannot "amplify thought waves." *L*

What happens is that Spirit works through and around people, and crystals is one of the ways that they do this.

One of the many metaphysical fairs that I have attended was many years ago and there was a woman there who used a large quartz crystal for some kind of chakra therapy, auric cleansing, healing, etc. She worked on me and I did indeed feel a healing energy being channeled into me.

But I have also found that there are people that don't use crystals that also have a genuine Gift of Healing.

One should focus on The Source, not the props.

All these energies from Spirit that are being given to people is not due to planetary alignments; it is because there are many on the other side that are working with people here to open them up psychically, to raise their awareness, and to get them to be a conduit for their energies.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Paul_Richard..... You mentioned there are many on the other side working to open them up. Who are they? Would that be the spirits of deceased loved ones. At a time of turmoil in my life I saw a woman who looked just like my deceased grandmother. I only saw her once. I experienced some clarivoyance and I believe astral projection(not sure) after this. I think she was there and she was trying to show me something. And maybe what I experienced was the result.

I have had instances of ESP, telepathy and OOBE's before this, this just seemed different.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We are all naturally psychic . We all have the same abilities.
Some are just more aware of theirs.
We do it all the time, some are more aware of it than others.
The Harmonic Convergence in 1987 brought in the Phychic Ideas into the mainstream.
Phychic hotlines started and all kinds of "New Age" books became commonplace. I seen Marion Williamson do her "Course In Miracles" on the Oprah Winfrey show in the early 90's.

Look where we are now, the Kaballah is talked about at the water cooler now!

When I was in High School in the early 80's, you didn't hear about phychics except for carnavals and Tarot Readers.
They were all evil and rip-offs.

When you deny your abilities is when you don't recognize them.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi Ms. Bhavn,

In response to your inquiry...

Group Entities (i.e., collectives of discarnates who are combined astrally) look for people in the flesh who are receptive to them. But they also may see a way to manipulate someone in the flesh to do what they want. It depends on their particular goals.

There may be one or more members in the collective that knew the incarnate before but this is not really an issue to them. They consist of people that have transitioned from this world as well as many others.

There is a lot more freedom in the Spirit than in the flesh. You have Group Entities that may have formed out of the souls of people that lived in a different galaxy entirely, that then decided to come here and channel into a Terran mystic that is open to their ideas.

Oftentimes, one or more prophets with various Gifts from a large Group Entity came from that discarnate collective before entering their current incarnation.

Generally, Group Entities are not looking for very advanced souls, but people on a level of basic spirituality or just below it.

Why?

Because most souls in general are not on a high spiritual level. Most are actually on a level just below that of what can be considered basically spiritual.

Most people in the discarnate realms prefer the advantages of telepathic unity and collective power from being part of a group consciousness.

For example, a discarnate of basic spirituality (i.e., an angel) does not have much God Force energy to work with. However, get a collective of thousands of angels together and that "Angel" can now manifest telekinesis and healing.

Discarnate demonic forces also work this way. They combine their spirits into a large Group Entity and then project the persona of being one mighty powerful demon from hell. In actuality, they are really just a bunch of primitive discarnates. *L*

Souls of basic spirituality in the discarnate realms have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow or violet. That is why angel channelers and the clergy in traditional religions (who are not pedophiles), who are of the same ilk as angels, have an affinity to the colors of yellow (mainly) and violet.

The "halos" of many prophets and saintly type persons in medieval paintings are usually yellow because the artists that did them tuned into the yellow angelic energies that furthered the saintly type person, prophet, etc.

The more spiritually disciplined souls, the Saints, are individualistic, and don't seek unity in groups but strive to become "a Light onto Oneself." They are not of the yellow or violet energies, but sky blue or white. Their energy is often overshadowed by large Group Entities that channel to those in the flesh and oppose individualistic Saints in the Higher Realms.

Group Entities, whether they are spiritually indifferent or basically spiritual, seek people in the flesh to join them emotionally so that when those people leave their bodies, they can join them astrally as well -- thereby strengthening the Group Entity in power and in telepathic unity.

The ultimate purpose of ALL Group Entities is to gain more members for greater power.

Here's another way of explaining it...

There are two ways to get significant energy in the discarnate dimensions:

You join a Group Entity.

Or

You struggle on your own in living by The Golden Rule and selflessly serving others, and slowly become more powerful as a Light onto Oneself.

Most souls choose the former path simply because it is much easier and promises quick power, telepathic unity, sociological influence in the flesh, etc. It's like having a big party all the time. Who would want to miss out on that?

The really large Group Entities (i.e., those that number in the millions of discarnates) start religions. They become the "god" to the prophet(s) they channel through and around. For these spirits, it is even better than being a rock star; they get mass adulation, all the sexual energy they want directed toward them, and are revered as either a god or GOD.

Two lifetimes ago, I was manipulated by a large Group Entity, first by being telekinetically blinded by them. This terrifying experience led to me being recruited by them to further their false god. They chose me because I was well educated, spiritually focused, psychically open, and a good, eclectic organizer of ideas.

My selflessness in helping others along the way in promoting this false god resulted in me spiritually progressing regardless.

You could promote a "tree frog god" but if you are truly helping others, you will spiritually progress anyway. The God Force or the Light, which is nonliving, is more interested in spirituality than in religion.

Eventually, the opposing governmental forces orchestrated my capture, incarceration and eventual beheading.

After I transitioned into the Light, I learned the truth about my "God" only being a large Group Entity (of angels) in the Mid Realms of Spirit. The humiliation I felt lasted for centuries. I vowed that I would never let myself be manipulated again by a large Group Entity to promote a false god, and to teach people the nature of discarnate sociology and the deceptive nature of Group Entities.

And so here I am.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
We are all naturally psychic . We all have the same abilities.
Some are just more aware of theirs.

When I was in High School in the early 80's, you didn't hear about phychics except for carnavals and Tarot Readers.
They were all evil and rip-offs.

When you deny your abilities is when you don't recognize them.

So how do you know if and when you have really seen or felt something or if your mind is playing tricks on you?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
the reason for the question is this.off and on my whole life i have been drawn to just this very thing. in the past 10 years, i have seen some very interesting things, but have always been told i was crazy or everybody took it as a joke. now i know what i saw, and believe it to this day. the rest of my friends and family however think i am crazy. recently i was married, and even before the wedding my husbands father would be there in the house at any time day or night. the only other person that saw him was my step-son, who thought it was my husband, only we weren't home at the time. he is grown(22yrs old) so i know it wasn't the imagination of a child. i know that i have much to learn about all of this, just don't know where to start looking. any help or answers would be great. Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Read "Star Signs" by Linda Goodman,

also look up metaphysical bookstores in your area.

Sometimes like-minded individules get together to discuss their experiences and help one another.

I am fortunate enough to take classes from a local phychic that works for the Police Dept.

Always, do whatever feels "right" for you in your heart.
If you get a bad feeling about something, you're probably correct.

Always protect yourself with the White Light, energy workers are not alwayslooking out for your best interest.

Don't worry we ALL are considered crazy!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
u people feelin out of place? It seems as though we have a sense of urgency... BUT DON'T KNOW WHY. Everything seems bunk- you can see the truths. I am awestruck. Life as we know it is changing people!!!!!! LET IT. It is only bad if you fight it and question what gifts you may just now be discovering.

look up
Indigo Kids
Crystal Kids
Transition
Pleiades
What you are guided to find and meant to learn.
You don't have to look far...

[edit on 7-7-2004 by INDIGOPIG]

top topics

join