It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheWorld's Largest Crime Scene

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

11-21-10

Snip
(I couldn't copy the map)

This is the Crime-Scene that has been unofficially in place for the last 62 years. It was created by Israel as their minimum territorial requirement for "peace-anywhere" in the world today.

Specifically The one-party Zionist State that has disallowed Christians and ordinary Jews as well as Muslims from being fully functional Israeli citizens; and has instigated this crime in order to complete this continuing-crime they are committing in order to acquire the above territory before declaring their own "national borders" that are shown in red above.
End of snip.

Wow, having seen this map and article,IF it is true, things make much more sense. I knew that Israel had been pushing for US to invade Iraq for a long time before 9/11, and that Bush wanted to do it well before then too - but now I understand WHY Israel wanted Iraq invaded.

My God, this stinks. Looking at the other countries which Israel intends to occupy it is clear that. Israel has absolutely no intention of EVER creating peace with Palestine, nor of EVER stopping the settlements. It is also clear what's really behind the warmongering with Iran, and that last terrible attack on Lebanon.

This is so utterly evil.

See also the quotations by well known Israeli figures - I've been banging on about this for ages now, but this attitude towards non-Jews is EXACTLY what underpins EVERYTHING that's going on in our world right now....even down to Chertoff and the scanners (that DO NOT work).

edit on 22-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It seems like the article, aside from its dubious source, seems to offer no actual facts, just conjecture.

Additionally, this seems almost border-line anti-semetic propoganda along the lines of the "Protocols of Zion"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
It seems like the article, aside from its dubious source, seems to offer no actual facts, just conjecture.

Additionally, this seems almost border-line anti-semetic propoganda along the lines of the "Protocols of Zion"

Yes, well anything which questions or criticises Israel, and especially which comes from a Goy, is usually considered anti-semitic. I don't give a damn about being considered anti-semitic. I will consider what anti-semitism means when I see hatred and disdain for the Goy being obliterated.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Again, where are the facts? And where's another more-mainstream source?

Oh, I forgot, the Jews control everything so that questionable site is the only place the "truth" can get out.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh, I forgot, the Jews control everything so that questionable site is the only place the "truth" can get out.

Well, yes, the Jews control many things - behind the scenes. How about you ask your friends in Israel to allow Goy be members of parliament there. They insist it would be antisemitic not to allow them in Governments in all Western countries - so how's about a bit of fair play...let Goy be part of the Israeli government too. Oh no, I forgot, Israel doesn't do fair play...especially not to the Goy cattle,

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ah yes, that would be the Zionist controlled MSM.

Yep, you've got it. The truth has to express itself on the periphery - not allowed on MSM, unless it furthers the 'Agenda'.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was thinking that the "world's largest crime scene" would be the offices of the Democratic National Committee, Bill Clinton's office, and maybe the white house along with the Russell Senate office complex.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
I was thinking that the "world's largest crime scene" would be the offices of the Democratic National Committee, Bill Clinton's office, and maybe the white house along with the Russell Senate office complex.

Actually, you're probably right! Lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Actually made me laugh out loud! Will be inviting others to see this, give them an (ironic, and a little bittersweet) chuckle too:

Naked anti-semitism?

History allowed it once, in 1930s Nazi Germany. People looked the other way. People are far more sensitive and aware, today, when such racism and elitism is displayed....and so blatantly!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
kinda' funny how this is getting tossed around.
i love it when people complain about the actions of others by flinging insults of their own.

n. Offensive, pl., goy·im (goi'ĭm), or goys. Used as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew. Read more: www.answers.com...

i didn't open the rense article, was the term used in there, or is this all the op?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Mossad in Iraq
BBC: Iraq - Israel's Mossad: www.youtube.com...
Al Jazeera: www.youtube.com...
www.fpp.co.uk...

Lebanon warns UN that Israel is planning to attack their country.
www.haaretz.com...

Iran. Another war for the Jews?
www.realzionistnews.com...

Hariri: Lebanon-Syria facing Israeli threats.
www.yalibnan.com...

Israelis in Iraq
www.antiwar.com...

Israel's attack on Egypt was not pre-emptive
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Actually made me laugh out loud! Will be inviting others to see this, give them an (ironic, and a little bittersweet) chuckle too:

Naked anti-semitism?

History allowed it once, in 1930s Nazi Germany. People looked the other way. People are far more sensitive and aware, today, when such racism and elitism is displayed....and so blatantly!!

If telling the truth is anti-semitic, then yes, I am anti-semitic and proud of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i clicked on the real zionist news link because i never heard of it. i now know why.

WE ARE NOW LIVING in a “Jewish” America. We are no longer living in a “Christian” America. This is our misfortune. St. Paul, who converted from Judaism to Christianity said, “The Jews please not God. They are contrary to all men. They forbid us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved.” (Thessalonians 2) This oracle is fulfilled today before our very eyes. The Jews of the The National Jewish Democratic Council, led by Ira N. Forman, launched on an online petition to CNN, Fox News, NBC, CBS and ABC, urging them to no longer use the renown Christian publicist, Anne Coulter, as a commentator -simply because she said that “Jews should become Christians.” The ACLU which is run and funded by Jews is hell bent on eradicating all public expressions of Christianity by the year 2015. The ACLU is doing this through the Jewish-controlled Court system. The Jews of the ACLU are molding young childrens’ impressionable minds by bombarding them with images of sexual perversion in America’s public schools. The Jews of the ACLU are encouraging teachers to instruct our children in anal sex between two men and vile sexual interchange between 2 women.

PLANNING A ONE WORLD GOVERMENT THERE ARE 3 SPHERES in which the NWO Jews have 3 specific goals: I. The Melt-Down Of National Borders: A) The invasion of illegals into the US. B) The invasion of Muslims throughout Christian Europe. C) The invasion of alien cultures into the Christian West. II. The Melt Down Of Financial Institutions: A) The dismantling of American Savings & Loan Banks in the 1990s caused by the Fed’s high-interest loans to the US government & forced low interest loans of the S&Ls. B) The dismantling of independent banks such as the recent takeover of Bear Stearns by JP Morgan and the Jewish-owned Federal Reserve Bank. (Bear Stearns was forced by the Fed to loan money to unqualified borrowers or be sued causing its collapse.) C) The dismantling of national banks by the Jewish International Finance Cartel run by the Rothschilds of London & France. III. The Melt-Down Of Christian Culture: A) The eradication of public Christian expression by the Jewish-run & funded ACLU in America through the Jewish-run US legal system. B) The eradication of Christian culture such as in Christian Kosovo wherein the Albanian Muslims of the drug-running KLA declared independence vis-a-vis sanction by the Jewish-run US State Department Here. C) The eradication of Christian political activity throughout the Western World vis-a-vis the Jewish lie known as “Separation Of Church & State” used in the Jewish-run American & European Courts.

i could point out many other non-jew who could be added to the list etc......
but why bother, lets just blame the jews, it's so much easier than actually discussing the issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Anti-semitism / the Holocaust. Israeli politician admits: 'It's a trick, we always use it'.

When somebody from Europe criticises Israeli politics we use the Holocaust. When it's from America, we use 'anti-semitism'

See her say this in the video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

actually your only telling part of the truth.
blaming the jews and not others involved is down right silly.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i've heard that, and sure there's truth to it, just like any american who claims we need the wars, the patriot act and new security in airports because the muslims hit up on 9/11, and may do it again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

WB - Sent you a private Message.

Here ya go:

Now, out of curisoity, after reeading the article, where does the author get his information that the map above is what Israel is wanting? I did see not any supporting documents that described the borders on the map as coming from offical sources, but instead saw quotes by people.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: Spelling, picture link fix, added a question.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

actually your only telling part of the truth.
blaming the jews and not others involved is down right silly.

You are right in as much as I haven't included, for example, the US who supports Israel unconditionally, and UK/Europe. I guess for me that would be implicit, although perhaps it would be more specific to name them all and their role in it. For sure, there is massive support for Israel from these countries. I also believe what is implicit, is that this is not about all Jews, but what I would more accurately describe as Jewish extremist fanatics. We never hear the term 'Jewish extremists', but I believe they exist.

So, just as the terms Americans, Brits, Europeans are very often the target of criticism because of their country's heinous foreign policies, so too will the term Jews often be used in that way. I think all of us know that 99/9% of the world's population only want peace and have no interest in invading, occupying another country, nor in war, mass murder, terrorist bombs, etc. We are being manipulated, deceived and killed by a group of extremist, fanatical 'overlords' of some kind.

At the same time, I am fed up of seeing people being called anti-semite every time a criticism of Israel's policiy iis made. The Israeli government is always talking about Jews - always crying anti-semite, so they are part of the problem as far as terminology is concerned. When people criticise Israel, the Israeli governmt itself levels accusations of anti-semitisim, not andi-Israeli, and they try to justify what they are doing in Palestine by the Holocaust, so the definition of 'Israeli' is inevitably blurred with that of Jews. Therefore non-Jews too will use the same terminology.

For me the most important question is who is behind all this evil which is being carried out on most of us. Who is at the top of this pyramid of evil. I have only realised relatively recently what part Israel might be playing in the much bigger picture regarding the horrors of this world. Having read the Protocols of /Zion a year or so ago, it became clear to me that this document is not fiction, it is are a road map for what has happened, what is happening and what is intended to happen.

Then reading the Talmud, what is said there about the Goy, also fits into the picture. Some people dismiss this as not really of any relevance today, yet Rabbi Yosef quotes from this. Again some people have dismissed him as a foolish old man - but sources I have read consider him to have a strong influence on many in the Israeli government.

So, it's possible that there is a plan, on the part of a group of extreme Jewish psychopathic fanatics to dominate the world, and that through a worldwide network of their members who have infiltrated the power structures in many countries, they are pushing us all towards that horrendous goal.

I am simply trying to join up the dots. We cannot believe anything of what is being told to us, because they have created a sleek, smart, benign facade which is what the world gets presented with.

Like everyone else who is horrified by what's happening in our world, and to whom it just doesn't make sense, I am trying desperately to unravel the deceit because I care, and I want it to stop. Israel has to go under the microscope just like any other country. Accusations of anti-semitism, etc, once would have horrified me. No more. I just want to uncover what the h# is going on here.

Fanatical Muslim extremists have been vilified for more than a decade now, even though increasing numbers of people across the whole world believe many of the alleged Muslim terrorist attacks were perpetuated by someone else.

Many suspect Israel and their Mossad of having a hand in this. So, it cannot be ignored that there might be a network of fanatical Jewish extremists who might be behind much of the world's trouble. This too has to be considered.

It seems clear to me, for example, that Israel does not want peace with Palestine. If it did, it would have stopped the settlements.

It also seems obvious to me that the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers who control a large part of the money on the planet are major playors in this network. They are Jewish. Could they be extreme Jewish fanatics? I don't know but there is much to point to the fact that this is the case.

Is it possible that there is some kind of covert religious war going on? That the politicisation of the issues are just a smokescreen? Is there a huge struggle going on for world domination by religious fanatics - on the one hand the Jewish fanatics (as symbolised by Israeli foreign policy), and on the other a group of Muslim fanatics who also want world domination? The fanatical Hojatieh agenda apparently espoused by Ahmadinejad may be one more aspect of some covert agenda.

I want to reiterate again that I am totally convinced that the majority of the world's people don't care about labels and just want to live their life in peace and harmony. We are all being played by a group or more than one group of covert, very rich and influential fanatics.

The battle is not between us ordinary mortals, it is against this evil cohort who are hell bent on death, destruction and total subjugation of all of us. We are on the same side. Labels are the smokescreens they use to keep us divided.

We are on the SAME SIDE.

edit on 23-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

i've heard that, and sure there's truth to it, just like any american who claims we need the wars, the patriot act and new security in airports because the muslims hit up on 9/11, and may do it again.

Yes, we are all being played.
second

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Naked anti-semitism?

No, just the sad truth. I don't want any one group to dominate the media...but they do, and it happens to be the Zionists.

And it's happening again today in Palestine. Imagine for a moment the furore which would have been unleashed if the Palestinians were Jews and Israel was non-Jewish.

The continual appeal to the Holocaust as a defence of Israel's illegal extermination of Palestine is pathetic. It's threadbare as an excuse.

See the statement from the ex- Israeli politician herself in my post above. To use the Holocaust in this way is, IMO, to exploit it in the most distasteful and disrespectful of ways.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join