It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheWorld's Largest Crime Scene

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
See Helen Thomas on her resignation. What she has to say is relevant to this discussion.

www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

hey, thanx for this response.

You are right in as much as I haven't included, for example, the US who supports Israel unconditionally, and UK/Europe. I guess for me that would be implicit, although perhaps it would be more specific to name them all and their role in it. For sure, there is massive support for Israel from these countries. I also believe what is implicit, is that this is not about all Jews, but what I would more accurately describe as Jewish extremist fanatics. We never hear the term 'Jewish extremists', but I believe they exist.

i only quoted the first paragraph. i pretty much stayed with this thread for a while because i wanted to know what you actually thought beyond just tossing around words like goy/jew/zionist.
of course there are jewish extremeists. there are extremists in all religions. the jewish ones are quite powerful due to the fact the do get so much supports.
this is my point.

i also don't see it that these extremeists are not spoken of, maybe not in the american msm, but we know the reason for that.
and people like you and me should understand why.
i put up this thread yesterday, just to see if people here were willing to discuss the actual topic of support for zionism, going a step beyond, goy/jew/zioinist.
i think it speaks for itself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyhow, thanx for responding, and i can actually say thanx for considering beyond the usual the woes in the world are the jews fault.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join