It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I have had a look at some of the video on said youtube channel, is this guy for real?, he takes videos of aircraft that are flying to / from Glasgow airport and stated they have chemtrails ?, i know a lot of the locations where he has taken these videos from and they are on flight paths or close to flight paths for Glasgow airport , there is nothing to see here bar engine contrails, the cold weather coming off the west coast and hot engines.

This is another individual with too much spare time.

Aircraft coming and going to the US, fly close to Glasgow down the laid out flight corridors, i used to have a 6'x8' flight corridor map over scotland, "borrowed" from Leuchars, it had the K marked out over scotland showing the corridors for Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen, Dundee and other airports / bases in Scotland, and the flight corridors for the Atlantic,

There is a simple graphic on the Glasgow airport BAA site Simple flight map

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental

If you had been at university and studied any relevant subject you would know that ethylene dibromide was an additive to leaded fuel so could be in the air after being burnt in car engines

While you have a somewhat valid point, just pointing out that there's no need to insult the person. This is the kind of thing the mods have been trying to minimalize. Just sayin' that we're trying to have a kinder, gentler discussion about great ideas and debates, not insulting people. But hey, that's just me. And, no one, not even you (or me), knows it all. There are smarter people out there than any individual. 'Sides, I thought Iron Maiden fans were more gentlemen-like. In fact, Iron Maiden's next album should be in the style of "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son," where the album tells a story, and their next CD should tell the story of NIBIRU.

Please, though, do explain (anyone) how contrails/chemtrails fit into the theory of planets approaching the inner solar system?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

There you go with "filaments" again...

Depends on many factors, not to mention the resolution and the way the image is processed, BEFORE he posted it on his computer, and showed it for the YouTube episode.

It is a lens ARTIFACT of some sort....call it something else other than "flare" if you want, but it is a result of the optics within the camera itself.

It is simply illogical that ANY celestial object could be represented, as shown (it is nearly as many arc-seconds wide, apparently and visually, as the Moon, when it is seen in the sky. This, by its nature, would have to mean that IF it were a "planet" it would be in our virtual backyard, and with that sort of proximity, it would NOT be a "secret"!!!)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is the same old hogwash revisited because some loony has obtained a photograph with lens flares in it? ROFL. It's not hard to get a lens flare. This is just a lens flare.

If there were large objects in our solar system such as claimed here, then they would have been seen years ago by astronomers - even amateurs would have seen these things coming. Also, the motions of the known planets would have been affected by the arrival of new masses.

It's the same old hoopla:
1. invisibility
2. snuck up in a weird direction
3. don't affect the gravity of other objects
4. can only be seen by a cell phone camera
5. hiding behind the sun unless you are in East Overshoe, Kansas
6. the Ebil Gummint made us all look down until it really close
7. it was painted with stealth pain to make it hard to see
8. it was hiding behind something even bigger
9. HAARP hid it
10. Ebil Gummint mind control
11. the H1N1 vaccine made us forget
12. DNA wormholes made it appear suddenly
13. the LHC created it
14. Obama conjured it up during a seance

Regardless of the wacko suggestions the evidence is plain and simple. There is nothing out there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about the supposed lens flares/planets/whatever....yet I see derailment to the bible...and a concerted derailing effort to discuss chem/contrails.

Its no wonder people believe in these pictures when they see the kind of tactics used in threads like this.

Op?, its ok to call people back on topic.....

As an aside, its amazing the amount of people from round about glasgow who frequent ATS....hello

Respects
edit on 22-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

If you were to make videos of this occurring I think it would add tremendously to the chemtrail/contrail debate. Please be sure to get the different types of planes vs. the different types of chemtrail/contrails. I hope you get a chance to make the video I certainly think it would be an interesting addition to the debate.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Excuse me?

I'm not the one posting videos of sunflare taken from a phonecam and posted on the internet by a non-astronomer proclaiming three planets were in our solar system.
And proclaiming "chemtrails" are real.

And I am an idiot?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yet I would like to mention something about chemtrails.
UN was openly talking about this "Geoengineering".
foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

On the other hand those chemtrails don't need to be very dense.
The real reason wouldn't be the global warming after all,... but to make HAARP work properly and to
protect electric instruments (especially concerning air traffic) against EMP (due to solar flares).
www.mondovista.com...

and the patent on the Weisbach Metals:
www.freepatentsonline.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You say "Also, the motions of the known planets would have been affected by the arrival of new masses."

mmm Im sure there is evidence to support known planets being affected by something...heating up, weather changes, eruptions, EQ, ...etc etc

Respects

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

MIS-interpretations, all...and, in any case, the ONLY reason this came up is because of the delusions of the person who is subject of the Opening Post, and his video, and HIS comments (somewhat off-the-cuff).

Essentially, as I read/observe it, HE (and/or his wife) were intent on photographing what THEY "think" are "chemtrails"....(OH, how he needs some lessons!!).

IT was the "anomaly" of what they "think" (I use that term 'think' very loosely in connection with this YouTube author) are planets, so nearby as to be photograph-able, by a bloody iPhone4!!!

It's ludicrous.

BUT, as to "chemtrails", there are plenty of threads already, and I've participated and have gone to great lengths, and brought a boat load of data and evidence to the topic. SO, I will NOT do it here....only needed to quell the mistaken beliefs, from the outset....because it is sad to see the nonsense of "chemtrails" continue....bad enough, there's this other baloney about "nibiru"!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

It is being claimed that "chemtrails" are actually used to mask the "planets" because the NWO TPTB and any other alphabet soup that conspiracy theorists like to invoke. That way we will not panic, chaos won't reign, and...??? I'm not really sure what else because it all makes no sense at all.

They also must not understand that anything in the place stated would be visible to anyone else at the same time, and that not everywhere is going to have contrails or even clouds over them. Unless there are some really, really speedy planets that can hide when needed.......

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I really enjoyed watching this along with your narrative.
I must have missed this but, is this blue planet in the
southeast sky in Indiana? And at what time did you video
this? I don't live too far from you, so I would be able to
look in the same place with my telescope. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It is not flare. fact. It might be photoshopping, every chance, though without the original I cant say...but its not flare, or artifact.

Respects

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

That has nothing to do with the introduction of new masses into the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit. There is no missing mass to explain the orbits of the planets. If there are any new planets int he solar system they must be very far out to avoid affecting the motions of the planets in a measurable way. For an Earth sized planet it would have to be 70AU out to avoid affecting the motions of the known planets in a measurable way. A Jupiter sized planet would have to be out even farther away.

There are no planet sized masses within 2X the distance to Pluto. There are even better constraints that push out any new planets beyond 340AU.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

i posted it to get a discussion going as to what is in the video....that does not make me an idiot.
i never stated that IT was eris, nibiru, sackcloth as the question mark at the end of the heading kind of gives it away that it is a question not a statement...that does not make me an idiot

you on the other hand are saying that chemtrails DO NOT exist
and you are saying that a man who has knowledge of the bible is more knowledgable about science than me or the next person...
and you are also saying that i was wrong when i sed that sackcloth pertains to the bible when the person who you are agreeing with even sed himself that i was right on that aspect, and also u disagree that sackcloth isnt a name used for nibiru...when in FACT it is...so yes ur the idiot.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

This is likely to a lens flare. It looks like a lens. There is no way that you can with certainty proclaim not a lens flare.

It really is a moot point since it is impossible for a planet sized object to be within the orbits of the known planets without detection by the tens of thousands of amateur astronomers in the world. There can't be a planet sized object in the solar system within the orbits of the known planets because gravitational studies rule it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

its not my video...i subcribe on youtube to henningkemner who is the original op.
second

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by GhostLancer

It is being claimed that "chemtrails" are actually used to mask the "planets" because the NWO TPTB and any other alphabet soup that conspiracy theorists like to invoke. That way we will not panic, chaos won't reign, and...??? I'm not really sure what else because it all makes no sense at all.

They also must not understand that anything in the place stated would be visible to anyone else at the same time, and that not everywhere is going to have contrails or even clouds over them. Unless there are some really, really speedy planets that can hide when needed.......

Thanks stars15k. Yah... Hmmmmm.... Chemtrails to block out the appearance of Nibiru (or what-have-you). As open-minded as *I* am... that's a bit of a stretch for me. You'd have to spray every major city every night. And, you could NEVER spray the whole countryside. That is really infeasible. Plus, like you pointed out, other places around the world (unsprayed) would have access to the visible sky. There are amateur astronomers ACROSS THE WORLD.

Now, I could see TPTB (The Powers That Be) spraying mass populations to induce stupidity. There seems a lot of THAT going around. Careless, apathetic ignorance and a general lack of civility. So, between MTVs 1 and 2, Lindsay Lohan, football, NASCAR, beer, Tiger Woods, dangerous chemicals *everywhere* in *everything*... I think they've dumbed-down most of the population to the point where even IF Nibiru were made public, the Oscars would have a higher rating than the official revelation of an incoming killer planet. Of course, there are concentration-styled camps popping up all across America as well... Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

my personal belief of chemtrails as ive already stated are that they are being sprayed to help build up our magnestophere which is dissipating, that way if we have x class cme's in the future we wont all be fried and our electric grids wont suffer.

however many believe that they are using them to cover the skys yes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

No, the UN has a treaty limiting "geoengineering". Of all types, and contrails were no mentioned. It's just a term that "chemtrailers" use now to deflect away from the other reasons claimed for "chemtrails" which have never really panned out anyway. Geoengineering is a topic of discussion and study, not anything being implemented. The UN wants no one begin implementing anything. Big difference.
Second source, besides being wrong and not really reporting anything new to the debate, states Al was found in lakes and other ground water. That is not a test for content of anything in the sky 30K+ over your head. To test and claim "chemtrails" are real, you need to test a trail, not something that will have a mineral background, like any ground water source will. So the test is meaningless.
About 2/3 down the page on this source, is a photo of the back of a plane and what looks like a huge showerhead. That does in fact spray something. It sprays water onto planes following closely behind to research and test deicing capabilities. They do not spray chemicals. The report should have researched his choice of pictures better, because that is easy to find out about. So deception (using a photo of a real plane and a real sprayhead) through ignorance (for not researching) kind of negates the entire report. Good science does not follow bad.
The third I'm not even looking up. A patent is only a claim of ownership of an idea or product in case there should at some time be money to be made. It's all a patent has ever been for. It does not mean that the said idea or product works or even exists. Googling "stupid patents" gives you 880,000 hits.
There is nothing there that is a "smoking gun" that "chemtrails" even exist, much less that they are being used to block the unwashed masses from knowing about a coming global catastrophe by extra-solar planets wreaking havoc in our near space.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join