It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

the heading of the thread has no mention of chemtrails as thats not what its about....its about the "lets call them anomolies" that are in the picture.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Uh, there are thousands of earthquakes of varying intensities every single day and always has been. And active volcanoes, and volcanoes becoming more active happens a lot, too.
Do you have any statistics to bolster your claim? It should be easy to look up.
But one thing you didn't mention, something that is both affected by gravitational forces and happens daily, is the tides. If something the size of the moon can effect the tides, then something with the size of not just one but three planets would be making the tides go nuts, every single day, all over the world.
Haven't seen any disruption in the tides. Have you?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

ive seen a lot of news with fish and mammals beaching themselves.....

35 whales beached themselves a few weeks ago in ireland....but thats normal right?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can you post just a picture of the frame with the blue object in it so I can compare it with the one that I posted
on my thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is the close up of the object in my shot:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nice try, but animals have been beaching themselves for billions of years, too.
Tides are something that people notice. Not something that would make a few animals beach themselves. Tidal changes can be quite dramatic. To not have them even once, or to have them more frequently, or any change in their pattern of incidence at all would cause notice from people all over the world. It would make the news. It couldn't be covered up. Tides are cyclical and important. They have not changed, therefore, there cannot be anything with any gravitational force anywhere near us.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Those are CONtrails. CONdensation. Trails. Normal. Made by large jets, at altitude, in cruise flight. They are composed primarily of ice crystals, exactly like their cousins, cirrus clouds. In fact, they are artificially-produced cirrus clouds, after all.

Is there such a thing as chemtrails?
Second line for u baby

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

i have posted the pictures i dont know how to embed, but the pictures are available on page 3 or 4 i think

thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
They look 100% like lens flares to me. The guy keeps saying they're not but his reasoning for it is wrong.

Yes he is talking about lens flares. This is a hoax. Why is it not in the hoax forum I wonder?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Nice try, but animals have been beaching themselves for billions of years, too.
Tides are something that people notice. Not something that would make a few animals beach themselves. Tidal changes can be quite dramatic. To not have them even once, or to have them more frequently, or any change in their pattern of incidence at all would cause notice from people all over the world. It would make the news. It couldn't be covered up. Tides are cyclical and important. They have not changed, therefore, there cannot be anything with any gravitational force anywhere near us.

but animals have been beaching themselves for billions of years, too.

what a nice little debunking try, honestly first off, animals don't beached themselves unless something is happening to eco of the earth and unless animals sense, i guess you didn't know that animals have better sensing of danger and unforeseen events unlike we humans have?

They have not changed, therefore, there cannot be anything with any gravitational force anywhere near us.

Oh really well just so you know our Magnetic field has been acting strangely almost like its pulling it.

like a gravitational force.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Okay people.... I think this is going to nowhere here...
I think I'm gonna leave this topic for new fresh blood..... yum yum...

Remember:
Science isn't about you being right,... it's about you considering things...
and that's what ATS is about in my opinion.

So let me finish with my favorite quote:
“We are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct.”

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think is is coming from a very knowledgeable source.

What I am not sure about is if this is a physical object or a ProjectBlueBeam Hologram. During the time that Project Blue Beam is put in place....which, i wish would have never been created in the first place, The CIA is using this project along with other intelligent agencies of the world to manipulate and make people think that through their Holograms in the sky, The Second Coming of Jesus. This may or may not be it. the only way to know is for us to find out the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

so your saying that 35 whales beaching themselves at one time is normal? ITS NOT !
now admittedly there could be many reasons for mammals beaching themselves, chemicals, submarine sonars and also the magnetic poles, i dont stand on the beach watching the tides all day, im sure there arent many that do so as we all have jobs etc and are busy with our lives, and its not something u would notice just by looking anyway.

but the same can be applied to the cotent of the video, it could be many things doesnt mean its lense flare does it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

NIce try, but wrong. Besides natural occurrences, in this technological age, it is OUR "noises" partly responsible. (Not some imaginary "nibiru"...):

www.brighthub.com...

Engraving of beached whales, made in 1577!!!

HIstory:

en.wikipedia.org...

Whales have beached throughout human history, so many strandings can be attributed to natural and environmental factors, such as rough weather, weakness due to old age or infection, difficulty giving birth, hunting too close to shore and navigation errors.

A single stranded animal can prompt an entire pod to respond to its distress signals and strand alongside it.

It is really important to get out, and read and learn, rather than taking everything on the Web for granted.....for perspective.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Even if that were the case (but even if it was a Brown Dwarf it would be extremely visible), then the gravitational disturbances caused by such a massive body in the solar system would be recorded by amatuer astronomers around the world. I could buy a coverup if the ONLY way to tell if it was there would be via NASA tech--but it's not, anyone with a decent telescope and a brain could find this if it were there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Earthquakes and volcanic activity happen because the Earth is geologically active!! Has happened for billions of years, will continue to happen.

Something as massive as a "brown dwarf" (which is NOT "invisible" in the spectrum our eyes can see! Read the links...) would cause perturbations. NOTHING has been seen, and the measurements are very accurate.

Read, please:

en.wikipedia.org...(astronomy)

LOOKING FOR PLANET X: OLD CLUES, NEW THEORY
By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD
Published: July 1, 1987
select.nytimes.com...

Astronomers have long searched for Planet X to account for puzzling observations showing perturbations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. These wobbles indicated that some large, distant object was exerting a gravitational tug on the known outer planets. The search led in 1930 to the discovery of Pluto, but it was found to be too small to be disturbing the orbits of Uranus and Neptune.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Are you referring to revelation 6:5 6-12? I looked when he opened the sixth seal and behold there was a great earthquake and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair. Sackcloth does not mean planet it just means the earthquake causes thick black smoke where we wont be able to see the sun.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you have any respected, cited scholarly links to back up your preposterous assertion that the "Earth's magnetic field is acting weird". Give me a break. That's like the guy who predicted doom on the Nov 6th thread's famous comment:

This date really resonates me with me in a way I cannot explain.

In order to deny ignorance, and prove the government is covering things up (which I fully believe is the case), you have to give some sort of backing to a wild statement like that.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Exactly. That is how accurate the observed movements/measurements can be...and was inferred, from Neptune's and Uranus' behavior, "something" farther out and either very dim (makes sense, since sunlight is so dim that far out) or obscured, due to intervening dust, etc.

Eris. Finer sensitivity, and measurements. BUT, it is NOT heading inward, "towards us", of course.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Okay, so there's a gravitational disturbance in the outer Solar System almost 30 years ago. Since this object that you are claiming causes this problem is rapidly approaching Earth, care to explain why this disturbance has not disturbed any other bodies, and remains relegated to the outer Solar System?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

i know that sackcloth doesnt mean planet, but i was trying to break it down for someone who had never heard of sackcloth b4.

lots of people name nibiru sackcloth as well as wormwood because they think that nibiru is what will be the end times according to what the bible says.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join