It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exceptional Ufology artist David Sankey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have just been doing some research after reading a thread here and came upon this amazing site. The artist works in digital imagery and has recreated craft/aliens as described by witnesses. ( amongst other things...he does heaps of different work, all wonderful)
I post this here as for many, after witnessing a craft they often struggle to describe it. Well at his Ufology section there are around 100 different images, most with attached story of sighting. Just keep going to ' next page' to see more.
Was very interesting !

www.davidsankey.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Great link, good to see someone taking time to extrapolate as accurately as they can from testimony.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No need for this thread. Your contribution should have been placed here:
UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Well thank you for your gentle approach....if a Mod wants to move it, Im sure it will be moved.

My bad, I consider myself spanked!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks Annela! Sankey's work is amazing. This is one very talented man.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Thanks Annela! Sankey's work is amazing. This is one very talented man.

One thing that cracked me up though.....looks like any Aliens might have a vehicular contest going on....I swear I didnt realise just how many variations on the ' theme' of UFO's you could get!
Ford Motors take note!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
One thing that cracked me up though.....looks like any Aliens might have a vehicular contest going on....I swear I didnt realise just how many variations on the ' theme' of UFO's you could get!
Ford Motors take note!

Yeah, that has always been one of the more curious things about UFOs. They seem to show up in all kinds of odd shapes and forms. Ordinarily, if you're trying to solve a set of particular problems in transportation or whatever, the solutions will tend to look a lot alike. Long ago, when people all over the world wanted to travel in the ocean, they built boats, for instance, and they all tended to look roughly similar. Flying around the galaxy, visiting various people, you would think might require the same kind of ships and tools, but there are apparently many different ways to solve the problems associated with that.

Either that, or (it has been suggested) maybe the shape of these ships and the occupants are more dependent on who they're interacting with than we understand. They might manifest themselves in different shapes in accordance with the expectations and perceptions of the people who witness them. One bit of anecdotal evidence that suggests this is the way UFOs can be seen by different people, who end up describing their experiences and the shapes of the ships differently. It's like they manifest themselves in our reality differently depending on who is seeing them. That doesn't conform to any way we generally understand objective reality, but maybe there's no such thing as objective reality. It all depends on the observer. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

join