It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing: New member Bauwser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hello peoples.

I'm Bauwser, your new ATS'er, I have been looking into ATS for quite a while now as most of you have before you registered.

Maybe you have seen it in my first sentence that English is not my native language. In fact i'm from Holland (The Netherlands), i dont know if its smart to give you my real name here so i wont for now, I'm 23yrs old, like i said i have been looking at ATS for quite a while (i think almost a year by now). And finally made the decision to join you guys (and galls) to maybe also contribute my thoughts and findings. For know i will keep it with reading and maybe a reply here and there. I'm not a diehard believer, i want to believe like most of you, i can say i have quite a sober mind on most things, and am still grounded with both feet on sollid surface.

I have had a UFO experience once with 5 other friends of me, i dont want to say it were Alien, but it definitely wheren't know crafts, I'll keep it by this for now. Maybe there will be an answer for that sighting some day..

Having said this i think i have introduced myself good enough for now,

Kind Regards, and respect to all
Greetings
Bauwser

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Greets Bauwser
the more the merryier
this place is like eating pop corn....it can be hard to stop at just a little...

welcome

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Haha, thnx for the reply, like you say its like popcorn, cant get enough of it

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am impressed with your english! Good job!!

Hello and welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Haha thanks, but its not all mine. I use google a lot when i dont really know the spelling.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So now i've been around for a couple of weeks, i know i dont really comment much but all in time..

I do have some questions that i could not find here in the forums, namely :

What does that little box with the letters under my name mean, i know F = Flag, P = posts and S = stars, i've read some time ago dat K = for Karma, but how does that work, and what does W mean??
edit on 7/12/2010 by Bauwser because: Was only one more letter not more letters.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the quick answer, It clears up some things, i knew i have to get a lot of posts before i can even see the full forum (or at least i think cause i don't see avatars and so)

But how does that Karma thingie work, and what does the W stand for in that little black box under my name on the left side of a comment?

top topics

join