It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Personally, I feel death is too quick and easy a form of vengeance for a foe who is beyond retribution.

Sure, Machiavelli says if damage must be done, it should be so severe that retaliation would not be an option. This makes sense to me if a man rapes and murders your daughter.

I feel people who do their damage by ponzi schemes, bailouts and stock swaps should be stripped of their wealth and power and brought to justice through dishonor, humiliation, and public shame.

There are many fates worse than death. Violence is not always the best option, even the best laid plans never go according to plan. There will always be collateral damage. There will always be unforeseen consequence.

Why dont we just get medieval and dust off our pitch forks, torches, and get together for a good old fashioned tar and feathering?!?!

p.s. all of you who were condoning terrorism and supporting the IRA whether directly or indirectly have just been placed on a watch list.....or several. Good luck
edit on 22-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: you shouldnt support anti govt groups on a website

edit on 22-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
I've always had a sympathetic attitude toward the IRA. Ever since I was a child, I heard about them and the things they've done and I always thought, "What did you expect?" They are true Irish nationalists who love their country. I am half English and have a little bit of Irish from both sides, and I still sympathize more with the Irish.

I think they are as good a group as any to begin this War On Banks.

Orphen, why shouldn't you support the Real IRA? Obviously if your family were innocently walking through a city centre IN YOUR OWN country and were blown to pieces by a splinter sectarian group? That would be ok would it? You'd still understand and sympathise would you? You've got the right to decide who lives and who dies have you?

As one example, the Omagh bombing that killed 28 innocent people was not targeted at any miliatary or government location - it was a busy city centre - I know where my sympathy lies and it isn't with the people who planted the bomb.

I am far from saying any government globally has clean hands, but there is a difference - you can hold a government accountable.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Meh. The IRA is sooooo 1970's & 80's. Their brand of terrorism is passé.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think they should go more along the lines of the original IRA from the early 20th century, not any of the murdering distasteful groups. If they start attacking banks and making a stand against the government and the real bad guys and not innocent civilians then good, they're doing something rather noble; as long as no one who is innocent gets hurt. However if they start acting like many of the offshoot organizations that call themselves the "IRA" but really aren't and don't give a s*** about civilians who are just trying to go about their daily business, then they can go f*** themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
However I do not condone Terrorist groups or activity, just making that clear

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Conscious020

"murdering distasteful groups"....you haven't a clue !!....anything that happens to anything outside of the target "collateral damage"...I assume you are an American and young....do your history on Ireland also the history on the bombings in England!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It seems that my Celtic brothers aren't going to sit quietly, as they shouldn't. They're right this time. It's not the Protestants that are the problem, it's the bloodsucking international bankers- the Rothschilds- that are the true enemies of freedom. Usury is immoral. Period.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The number two in the IRA was a British Agent
lord james admitted the british lords laundered ira money

According to Joel Skousan of the world affairs brief
He said this was main stream news over the last year or so...
He also said James said they are still laundering money for the north african terrorists but he couldn't gfo into detail because it is still ongoing
meh
but we knew this was the case generally if not in detail.

www.gcnlive.com...
about half way through hour three or on pod cast from Jones, site
edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The banks are just another excuse to vent some of the hatred against the English for a long history of being screwed by them ..except now they can invoke public sympathy with their cause..and now as time get harder in Ireland there will be many young people that will take up the cause..

Totally wrong and very scary....as for a time there was peace in Ireland!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Personally, I feel death is too quick and easy a form of vengeance for a foe who is beyond retribution.

Sure, Machiavelli says if damage must be done, it should be so severe that retaliation would not be an option. This makes sense to me if a man rapes and murders your daughter.

I feel people who do their damage by ponzi schemes, bailouts and stock swaps should be stripped of their wealth and power and brought to justice through dishonor, humiliation, and public shame.

There are many fates worse than death. Violence is not always the best option, even the best laid plans never go according to plan. There will always be collateral damage. There will always be unforeseen consequence.

Why dont we just get medieval and dust off our pitch forks, torches, and get together for a good old fashioned tar and feathering?!?!

p.s. all of you who were condoning terrorism and supporting the IRA whether directly or indirectly have just been placed on a watch list.....or several. Good luck
edit on 22-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: you shouldnt support anti govt groups on a website

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013p.s. all of you who were condoning terrorism and supporting the IRA whether directly or indirectly have just been placed on a watch list.....or several. Good luck

LMAO! come and get me. AU Consulate won't even provide an airfare to go home - from my own family...

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013Sure, Machiavelli says if damage must be done, it should be so severe that retaliation would not be an option. This makes sense to me if a man rapes and murders your daughter.

So you condone killing of yourself for violation of a law? Well done. Means I don't have to serve justice after my daughter may be offended :S

Why would you educate your populace in such meaningless and dupable justice in the first place?

In Asia; it's called 'loss of face', in English. Kind'a like if you get caught; you are dead. Like the Samurai of Japanese.

[Personally, I feel death is too quick and easy a form of vengeance for a foe who is beyond retribution.

I agree but, bit sadistic. Some realise, others conform. I could expand but, distracted.

'Consequence' can be a big word, when one looks at it.

[Why dont we just get medieval and dust off our pitch forks, torches, and get together for a good old fashioned tar and feathering?!?!

It's kind of wierd how no major group pf USA have never walked on area 51 under the obejection of 'National securti5ty'. S'pose that is the way.

My Parents were turned away from PineGap once. They thought it was free from USA communism and corporate control.

Before I was born.

Personally, I disagree strongly with use of force.
And many fools don't know the consequences; hereas or hereafter.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

Collateral Damage eh. I don't believe that, tell that to people who had family walking down the street minding their own business and a bomb happened to go off and kill them. Even some children were killed, what did they do wrong? Im sorry but I don't believe that killing people/citizens in your own country in order to liberate it makes much sense. Yes I believe the British were in the wrong obviously, but killing your fellow Irish and especially innocent ones is sorta nuts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Conscious020

Ahh! yes ..when they blew up many places in the UK ...and in Ireland some ..colateral damage, some died for the "cause" ...and today with Islam we have Martyrdom!!.....Ultimately its people ...ordinary people living day to day that suffer for the higher powers....

And yours and my life are only useful being destroyed for an idiot with an agenda...

No it does't make sense..but unfortunately that is the way the world is...the creators of mayhem get off scott free.
Crap isn't it????

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hey they were scammed fair and square.

They were conned fair and square.

No use crying over the history of it all.

Suck it up and drive on subjects.

Your politicians are to blame, not us?

Your representatives sold you out, not us?

We pay them to do our bidding, but we don't 'perform' the act.

So get lost subjects, how dare you come knocking on your fiat money master's door.

Shooo slaves, get lost, I'm busy trying to keep my eye on you as it is.

Can't leave the house without a posse of armed guards.

It's all 'your' fault.

You were conned fair and square.

Don't be a sore loser for being so gullible.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

@The mute reasoning of a tyrant@

The ANGER is certainly understood.
The rest is history in one's making.
What did they expect?

It doesn't look good from here.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shuck

I agree things are pretty messed up, but I'm sure there are enough underground groups out there doing this sort of thing without killing innocents. But you do have a very valid point about "Martyrdom" none the less. The important thing is that people of the world (not the hundreds of thousands who are involved with the masons,illuminati, elite, whatever) need to band together and help eachother out a bit. But I gtg....for now

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am going to speak both as a banker AND as a Human Being, but first I would like anyone of you that say "I hope they kill bankers" to DEFINE what a banker is?.
Second many if not ALL of the people who say we should be killed are absolutely NO BETTER than a Muslim in Iraq or Afgahistan or ANY OTHER country calling for "Death to America" and are TARRING bankers with the same brush without understanding ALL, so if your going to do that , are you going to call ALL Muslims as terrorists? or ALL Jews as land grabbing, baby killing Zionists? or that ALL coloureds are Gangsta drug dealing aids spreaders?
See that tar brush is pretty far reaching when you don't know anything about what you hate isn't it?..
Deny IGNORANCE is the motto of ATS but some of the comments I have read here are totally ignorant, and stupid.
So please DEFINE what a Banker is for the rest of the world using your obviously extensive knowledge of the banking world and then please say why we should die?.
But let me tell you this before I finish there are MANY jobs in the Banking industry, many jobs in banking don't even include [according to some] that we sit around in groups rubbing our hands in glee trying to wrack our brains thinking of new ways to get your cash, most of us DO NOT even get the huge bonuses [if any] that most of you seem to think we all award ourselves.
Most banking staff are nothing more than paper shufflers or analysts , inputing data into a spreadsheet same as ANY OTHER OFFICE WORKER yet simply because we WORK in a bank means we are all tarred with the same brush as those that work only for themselves to make themselves rich.
Most , about 99 percent work in banking to support our families, same as any other job.Many like myself earn a minimum wage and live hand to mouth on a monthly basis, we do not pride ourselves on doing this job but thats all it is, a JOB one we're not even proud of.
But before ANYONE says "Your a collaborator and should shut up and die" I'll tell you about myself and some of the other jobs that none of the commentators seem to realise.
I do NOT make policy, I do NOT suggest to the directors or boards of the direction to take so that I can get rich off of the backs of the guy in the street. I do NOT have ANY input into the TAKING of money, it is quite the reverse for me, I try to HELP those that have lost their money ,either through scams or mistakes to get what is rightfully theirs, yet because I work for a bank I should die?
Some of the other jobs in banks also include workers in the restaurant,cooks and such, do they deserve to die simply because they work in the bank building?
What about the cleaners? do they deserve to be blown to smithereens as well? simply because they clean the bathrooms?
What about the electricians, the postroom staff or the IT crew? What about the guys in the loading bay, or the reprographics room, they are bank staff as well so they could be expecting the same fate as those who have peed off the world?
I should feel anger towards those that call for my death simply because I work FOR a bank, but I don't .
I pity them for 2 reasons = 1: they claim to be awakened , but with rhetoric like " Die Banker" they are anything but awake, they are simply opening their eyes after a long slumber , sleep is still on their minds and they are jumping on the bandwagon of hate .
2=I would like to ask you who the real enemy is , but most of you cannot see the truth, you are what I call "Blinkered Awake", you try to be worldly, you seek to understand the bigger picture and to your rose coloured spectacles you view the world as ONLY BLACK AND WHITE, but to the people who don't wish death there are many shades of grey between.
I as a Bank worker AM NOT your enemy, the likes of the Gheithners, Bernankes, the Windsors and the Rothchildes are the real enemies, the politicians that place their lackies in positions to extort cash from teh citizenry, not someone punching buttons on a keyboard, the real enemies are the ones that INFLUENCE decisions by the boards , the lobbyists, the directors of other companies that seek an advantage in their favour and NOT the people on the street. .
And to wish ANYONE with NO DIRECT input into the problem death is to be no better than people who applause those that blow themselves up in a market place full of innocent shoppers.

So I say again define what a Banker is, but before calling for a death to all take a step back from the hate you feel and decide who your REAL enemy is. ME working to help others or the people who seek to benefit themselves?

I agree in some aspects that the rotten core should be removed , but what a lot of people are preaching is like taking a shotgun to your head to remove a bad stinking tooth, your willing to mess up the whole thing simply because your annoyed and upset with 1 thing?.

And to go after the VULNERABLE is nothing short of cowardly , but they go after the soft targets because the real hard targets are protected, most of you dont realise one simple truth CUT OFF THE HEAD AND THE BODY DIES, but cut of an arm [ and thats ALL we are an arm] and the head lives on to create MORE pain and misery.
If someone can come up with a better long term option I'll be open to listen, but its a shame that some of you are not.

Before you all call me a collaberator, I wouldn't say that I am, I'm more like a 5th columnist . and for that I should die?
I dont think so, so hopefully some of you may realise we , yes even we in the banking world are being led up an unpleasant path.
edit on 22/11/10 by DataWraith because: added text

edit on 22/11/10 by DataWraith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Where do I sign
2nd line

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Where do I sign
2nd line

I despise the IRA but nobody else seems to be doing anything so I would gladly support them. Sometimes enemies must come together to beat the bigger threat.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

but it is no different to what your countries are doing in the middle east,

Big difference. The only similarities between the two conflicts is the IRA are akin to the Iranian & Syrian (Hamas/Hezbollah) terrorists. They are weak & cowardly. No comparison here!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Where do I sign
2nd line

I despise the IRA but nobody else seems to be doing anything so I would gladly support them. Sometimes enemies must come together to beat the bigger threat.

That's very laudable, now, do you mind if I blow up your house, killing all your family, just to make my own point? Wait, you disagree with that? But.... but you just said you wanted to join a terrorist group? Please, look into the activities of the group that calls itself the Real IRA before you make such ridiculous statements - why not join Al Queda, I believe their brand is more global

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

You make a good point (s) and I am glad you took the time to spell out some prospective.

Look at all the banks going under, obviously not part of the inner clique...
On the other hand, as I said earlier about bankers targeting people...
On top of the IMFs economic hit policies, and the funding of both sides of wars by bankers like P Bush for Hitler,
you have the fact that speculation kills by driving the prices of necessities beyond the poors ability to procure them, and you have the banks that would crumble with laundring drug money...etc

This is a function of the system and the people who run it, and the people who they run it for.
The weapons makers are killing, Pharma is killing, the Monsantos are killing elected officials are killing..etc
lotsa blame to go round.
By bankers I think the general meaning sloppily applied is the ones making this evil escalate.
though the genearalization of all bankers into the group of the guilty is a bit over the top.

me I don't participate, I cash checks when I get 'em keep the min in the bank, owe them no money, and will not borrow from them ...its all i can do on protest.
better then killing though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join