It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens- Season 2- Underground Aliens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Aw man i love these episodes! I personally saw a co worker turn into a full on ufo hunter just by watching the first season. Enjoy!!! and spread this news.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Luv this series. Thank you so much for sharing :p

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"Awesome series!!" It is a 15 minute watch that has so much information that one would aspire to think twice about our existence on earth and our deep reaching past. Thanks so much for sharing, and I am a big fan of the "Ancient Alien" proposal.
S&F for sure...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Now we are getting to the bloody truth finally, its about time.

Before they could seed the earth and start with there new breed of humans they wanted to set forth on the new blue planet, they first had to exterminate everything that was created before.

What the triangle didn’t know is that there was an intelligent alien race already on earth the [reptilian aka grays].

The reptilians race of aliens led a higher up generation of cave man, then told by scientist today as how smart they really are ,and now are the big foots that u hear about in your history as they have evolved underground all over this planet.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. While Ancient Aliens is a little bit "hyped", but I think the development of the TV series has really uncovered some interesting anomalies that alot of people weren't previously aware of. The underground stuff is very interesting--and it could tie into a "pole shift" theory--perhaps these peoples were made aware of a pole shift by extraterrestrials and went to the underground to be saved from the chaos above ground.

Just a wild thought, but hey, who knows, right?

It's good to see this series either way. More discussion on a topic that I think may hold some validity.

I remember reading a Stephen Baxter novel, Ark. Earth floods completley, and a group leaves to settle another planet on a generation ship. The children born on the ship come up with a new religion, praying to the "Sim Gods", because since they had never seen earth, they believed that they were in a simulaton. Even after settling the new planet, because of the age of the older generation, this became the accepted religion. The Sim Gods are in the sky, watching everything, giving us life---doesn't that sound like our religious structure? For all we know, the beginning of our history has been so warped it's ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I love this series! Even though it is 'shaped' etc.. many of the things they've shown since the beginning are very interesting, and if you're not sucked into it for 'entertainment purposes' like most, the it can be very informative and bring a lot of new light to the surface!

Waiting for a full torrent to become available now

tracker.concen.org - its like ATS for Torrents, I'm sure most people here are already signed up, but if you're not I suggest you check it out!

Peace ..v,

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There's a torrent on Demonoid for S02E04 but you need an invite to register:
www.demonoid.com...

Thanks for the concen.org link. I didn't d/l it as it's in 3 pieces and he didn't have time to join them. I prefer it as a single file. You can download it in 3 .flv files on YouTube (use DownloadHelper).
edit on 24-11-2010 by noliesplz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join