It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction to ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
First i would like to thank all the folks that have made this site one of the best on the web and i feel greatful to now be a member and to finally find a site that covers all my favorite topics. i produce and write songs for a living and make my own time either to work or spend time here and other sites. I would love if someone would step forward and adopt me until i really know this site inside and out. Please send me mail or post to this thread if you would be willing to adopt me and show me the ropes like how tp put up a avatar which i have had no luck doing so far. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction and give me any advice you can. Blessings, TheMystro

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hello,

Welcome.

I'm fairly new here myself. I'm not going to adopt you. You are your own person with your own beliefs and opinions, I am only here to encourage independant thought and beliefs.

What you are probably looking for is acceptance. You do not require this, however, you most likley want someone to guide you. Look within.

Welcome to the site, that's all I can meaningfully offer right now.

Also, don't get carried away with the S&F, which you may come across. It means star and flag, although for a while I thought it was save and forward because that's what google said.

ATS is not facebook. But just like FB, no-one really cares. Forget your ego. Learn what you can without anyone thinking you are cool. You are already cool.

The truth is out there. But don't expect everyone to say it's so.

Trust your heart.

Peace

edit on 20-11-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Thanks for stoping by and for your advice...i'll keep it to heart. TheMystro

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You are welcome.

I hope you find what you need to (I trust you will, god bless the angels)

Peace & Strength

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome Mystro! So nice to meet you. Here is a link to our freshmen area where you will find a lot of help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMystro

fellow singer songwriter musician producer engineer....techie.
good to have you aboard

there are some step by step how tos for things like avs
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMystro

Hi TheMystro, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
As a fellow newcomer to ATS, I am SO glad I looked in this thread! All the links posted are exactly the kinds of things I'm looking for - how to set up my account and "freshman basics"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks, Sauron for the links i am sure they will answer most of my questions i may have and also thanks to all that have welcomed me to ATS. TheMystro

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
hello,
i am new to ats, i have been reading a few threads for a couple weeks so i thought it was time to join as an actual member. i find this site a little difficult to navigate but the links provide should help remedy that. i cant wait until i am able to navigate ats comfortably, its a very overwhelming website.

but im not just new to ats, im new to this whole frame of thought. the urging of a friend has started me on a path of discovery, and the slide responses that have been ingrained into my brain are slowly drifting away. i look forward to the rest of the journey.

top topics

join