It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Real Proof Illuminati/Freemasons use Subliminal Messages To Program you!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

Believe me, there has to be a conscious effort when those symbols are put in any cartoon. I was a graphic designer and corporate advertising manager for 10 years. Everything I designed, or put in the backgrounds of ads for companies had a reason. Either subliminal reasons or there was a connection to what we wanted to convey to the consumer. You want proof, but its just basic logic and human common sense. Cartoonists don't just put things in the background just because it's the first thing that pops into their head. If that was the case, why not put a swastika in the background of a cartoon for no apparent reason?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If the videos that were presented in the OP were in fact watched it would be clear as to what this thread is involving. All of the symbols that are pointed out can be Googled in 5 seconds, and told in detail their esoteric meaning. These symbols if in fact are belonging to ANY society, secret or not, has NO place in children's media, not even media for those that do not understand it.

If this is the case then it is either no longer "secret". or there is something more behind it.

All occult symbolism is in fact dualistic in meaning or interpretation, in that, it has an exoteric or outward meaning (known to the masses) and an esoteric or hidden meaning (known only to the elect few). Occultist Fredrick Goodman in his book 'Magical Symbols' (p. 6) explains: The true magic symbol is an image which hides an inner meaning. This meaning is usually cunningly hidden behind a form which most people think they can understand immediately."

He further states that, "True magical symbols are 'disguises' for ideas, how their forms are so arranged as to provide a clue to some hidden meaning. The 'hidden meanings' are often very subtle, and an ability to recognise magical symbols must be developed by anyone who wishes to seek these out"

www.secretsofmasons.com...

Someone cannot claim that because they are in the masons there's no conspiracy, because their a part of it, that doesn't mean that because I work at McDonald's, I have the secret recipe to chicken nuggets, it means I make fries for a corporation, that I may never be a "real" part of.

The fact that any of the information of esoteric knowledge has now been infiltrated, doesn't make it secret anymore, but it does depend on the individual and whether or not they choose to look further into it.

Just my 2 cents.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

The all seeing eye has alot of meanings and a few different forms. The acient egyptians used a form of the all seeing eye or the eye of ra, eye of horus. It shares lots of meaning. Yes the cross is a christian symbol but what was the cross used for? Death. But yet thats how the christians chose to remember jesus,. The swastica (think i spelt it right) was used by people before the nazi's took it and used it to represent evil. So does that mean thats all it can be now?
The point is that you can not always tie a symbols with a soceity or group of people. And you can't have "proof " that said people are doing things just because a symbol pops up in cartoons LESS FREQUENTLY then many other symbols.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
You want proof, but its just basic logic and human common sense.

So again, no proof. Just an opinion based on what you deem common sense.
You know what they say about opinions.
( * )
edit on 20-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

"OK, Your excruciatingly paranoid (Well you asked me too!) "

lol that was funny.Thanks I needed that.

But seriously "who is doing this"??Well...the producers.

Once you admit to them being there which most of you seem to be doing,then we can find out the who and the why..together.

Who??Well who is able?Who makes the movies/video games/music videos?Who oversees everything in the movie or video game or music video?The producers..the creators that's who.And most likely whoever is co-producing or what not.And you can't tell me the actors don't know what's going on c'mon,they star in the movies..like Angels and demons,Tomb Raider,National Treasure..so they know all about it seeing as they probably researched it or are freemasons themselves.Maybe they're aren't part of it..maybe they just know about it..well then why the hell are they starring in these movies?

If they don't want us to think these things then why do they do it?????

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Can anyone prove any of the conspiracy theories that we read about on ATS? Is there anything this country has done that you don't feel is the truth? I think the op has given enough examples of proof that the seeing eye appears in a lot of subliminal backgrounds. I think it's reasonable to question why they're there. To ignore the fact is like ignoring questions people have about 9/11. Remember the audience of these cartoons are not adults, they're children.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp

" Just because we keep some things secret doesnt mean we are trying to take over the world. How come nobody yells conspiracy when they see a cross or a star of david in a movie or cartoon. There is plenty of those as well. But nobody says anything about the Jews or Christians trying to rule the world."

That's because Christianity and Judaism are religions, and although they may have their "secrets", they are not viewed by the average person as a Secret Society like the Masons are.

And the vids of the video games freaked me out....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by phatpackage

"OK, Your excruciatingly paranoid (Well you asked me too!) "

lol that was funny.Thanks I needed that.

But seriously "who is doing this"??Well...the producers.

So these producers (still no names) put them there? I don't doubt that, after all they are there.
I see em, you see em, the world can see em. But you know nothing of their motives. How do you
know the symbols are not there as tongue in cheek as a joke. For paranoid people to look for.

Just as plausible.

What evidence do you have that "they" as part of their agenda placed these there to condition?

Condition for what?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The proof they are doing it is the movies/video games/music videos/commercials with subliminal messages in them which I provided the links for...it's everywhere.

All the links I provided show you time an time in movies/cartoons/video games/music videos the Illuminati symbolism for years up til now.

Why are they doing it?Besides to condition your mind to how they want you to be.Besides making it so you will accept it when they decide to show it to the public...Power.

So other members or gangs for that matter know how big they are and not to fuk with them.I can't say who's behind it all.Could be aliens for I know.The whole point was to prove that subliminal messages exist.and you helped me prove that by basically agreeing by not saying that you see them but wanted to know the who and why?Which is understandable,you don't want to come right out and agree.

Admittance is first step.The first step to solving a problem is realizing there is one.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
For those that believe there is such a thing as the illuminati, this will never be proven, the government behind this will never admit to such a thing. I agree that this symbol popping up everywhere is very weird, with a little research you can find many meanings of the symbol. I don't know how factual the information is, but maybe you should just look for yourself. The page I list below explains things about the dollar, the second page will explain the pyramid a bit better. [Note: I have nothing to do with this website or the creation of this symbol, so therefore I cannot interpret the true meanings of the symbol]

See for yourself

The reverse side:
* The pyramid
* The eye in the triangle above the pyramid
* The Roman numerals, MDCCLXXVI, appear on the base of the pyramid and translate to 1776, the year of independence.
* Above the "eye" are the Latin words "Annuit Coeptis." This translates to "He has favored our undertakings." This line is associated with the "Eye of Providence."
* Below the pyramid are the Latin words "Novus Ordo Seclorum," meaning "A new order of the ages," referring to the birth of America in 1776.

edit on 11/20/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

"OK, Your excruciatingly paranoid (Well you asked me too!) " lol that was funny.Thanks I needed that.

Thanks for taking it that way. just wanted to add some humor to the thread. Nothing personal. Who is doing it I do not know. There is a big big big chance the Mason's are being framed. I just suggest get some evidence before pinning it on them. It's just to obvious who to blame

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Why are they doing it?Besides to condition your mind to how they want you to be.

And how do they want me to be?

Besides making it so you will accept it when they decide to show it to the public...Power.

Accept what power? Is there not a powerful system at work already?

I can't say who's behind it all.Could be aliens for I know.

So now your "who" could be from out of this world?! Where are you taking this thread.
More speculation.. Are aliens producers and cartoonists?

The whole point was to prove that subliminal messages exist.

So now your point is to prove subliminal messaging exists? Everyone knows that.
Nothing new here.

My point is that "what you think you know about secert societies is zilch", since you are out of the circle.

edit on 20-11-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Yep the producers.

"No names"?

Well check it out for yourself.Who produced those movies,video games,cartoons and music videos that have all the subliminal messages in them?This is where google comes in handy.

Steven Spielberg is one of them.Back to the future had a lot of 9/11 references and illuminati subliminal messages.

Here's a video to show you.If you know anything about freemason numerology then you will understand.There's a couple of things i didn't like in the video but the subliminals are there.
www.metacafe.com...

Hope that answers your questions.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I did the sound track for a feature movie.
While I was working on it, the producer writer gave me a complete run down on all the the things they teach about using symbolism in university to influence the viewer.
It's one of the most studied aspects of film study at the university level.
His direction was for me to "shadow" his symbolism using various techniques in the sound track.

now occult means HIDDEN.

An obvious one is if you watch the movie "Superman", you'll notice Clarks adopted mother washes his super suit in TIDE brand soap
Its called product placement.
www.infowars.com...

The us government under Bush illegaly spent (If I remember correctly), BILLIONs on IDEA and FAKE NEWS placement.

its all the same idea.

Molsons Brewery gave us 200 cases of beer during filming if we would use only Molson products in the bar scenes in the movie.

you are being programmed
if nothing else with ADVERTISING
does it work?
they don't spend billions a year on it for nothing.

And they are so slick.
you wont even know your ( ! ) is getting stuffed full
unless someone who knows a bit about it tells ya.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

can you please answer my questions ? I am curious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yep the producers.

"No names"?

Well check it out for yourself.

Why would I do your research for your claim? That's just rude.
Check it out myself?! Go google it?

How about you do that and support your own thread.

Bring your knowledge here and share, dont task others with work you havent done.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I think what many are referring to is that these symbols are very out of place and could be that of 3 different point of views.

1. The illuminati is trying to brainwash children and adults, in a sense, trying to make this symbol blend in with anything so that they take no significant to it when it appears anywhere else.

2. The creators of the movies are putting these symbols in to "silently" show that the government/illuminati are up to something, and we should pay extra attention to them because as the videos show, "It's hard to see what they are doing"

3. They just wanted to add some symbols in there set, and the symbol happens to be the first thing they see when there getting a snack out of the machine from the dollar they just inserted.

Anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I will reply to you using this link. If you dare, click it, but beware. It holds a deep message for only you.

Also, please remember, using fictional movies as proof of anything, is not a good idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
it makes no sense that "they" are trying to crush this thread with such force. its easy to tell who put it there, and who allwed it to be there in any media. all you need to do is pay attention to who made said animation, and who allowed it onto the network. even if you arent illuminati, just being aired on an illuminati-run station will require little subliminal messages like this. and if you are part of the freemasons, good for you, though it would probably fit your goals better to not admit that, it just makes us question the smear campaign on the op, and the fact that you are being so defensive. furthermore, if you arent 33rd degree or up, you dont know #, so cant in any way say "we arent doing this"
people bomb buildings in pakistan using drones, and the importance is not" who flew the drone and pushed the button to fire" its the fact that they fired. just because they are so secretive we dont know who authorizes what doesnt mean its just not getting authorized. common sense people...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Okay I should elaborate a little more.I didn't mean they do it "just" for power I meant that was one of the reasons.The conditioning of the mind is what it's about too.It's all about control.Subliminal messages stay in the sub conscious.

Want an example?
A little girl watches Brittney Spears dancing like a slut half naked and thinks that's how girls are suppose to be.Makes it easier for some sick and twisted pedophile like Jerry Lee Luis to take advantage of them.

All Disney films should be burned.They show murder,hate,sex,betrayal,bullying every sin you can think of to children.They lure them there with this happy go lucky movie like say Bambi then you watch it and they kill the mother.They kill the thing that's most important to a child.Imagine the thoughts a child has when seeing something of this nature.

They lure your kids to watch their movies with these innocent movie trailers then when you watch them they bombard your kids eyes with all these scary sometimes sexual images.

A lot of Disney movies have murder or witchcraft or satanic images.Is that what you want your kid watching?At a young age you might think that,that's what people do when their mad..they murder.

It's obvious the creators of whatever movie,tv show,cartoon,video game it's obvious they took some time to add these things in there for a reason so of course they know.

Can't have a cartoon without the all seeing eye in it.

I've given you my answer as to WHY?? I think they do it.A lot of reasons,mind control,informing others of their presence,to show other members and gangs who is running the show..many reasons.And WHO??The creators of the movies,games,cartoons,music videos..a lot of Actors I'm sure.I'm not here to name names..you figure that out..but these movies,games and such will lead you to the people who know what is really going on.

Go question the creators.They'll probably say something like.."we just do it to play with peoples heads" or some crap like that.

I know....go ask them why they do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join