It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Basic rules to understanding.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by d3cib3l

im a newbie to this site so im not sure if this is the right thread to post in but this evening i saw for the second time what i KNOW to be some sort of alien craft. i live in ashland, va 14 miles outside of richmond. about 3 months ago i witnessed a siting from my driveway in broad daylight. i saw a craft no more than 350 yards from my house hovering above a horse pasture adjacent. it was square at the base and formed a triangle towards the top. there were 11 "blinking" lights evenly separated around the frame of the craft, with 4 visible engines on the bottom (the area at the base). there was a green glow coming from each engine but the glow was only coming from 2 engines at a time in sequences about 2-3 seconds apart. the craft made no noise, but bobbed up and down by about 3 yards in between.i had just gotten home from work and watched it for about 3 minutes before it shot into the sky straight up at a speed i cant approximate. it was there and then unseen within 3 seconds. the lights were an auburn and blue color, but not like colors i could describe by anything ive seen before. i almost thought i was dreaming until tonight when i went outside to see why my neighbors dog had been barking for over 30 minutes, my girlfriend was with me. she looked up and a look of amazement on her face brought my attention to the same shape i had seen before, but this time at night. it was much higher this time but in the same spot, and clearly visible. the colors were much more vibrant of course because it was night but all the same i could tell it was the same craft. this time about 1/3 mile in the air. i had told her about my previous experience but she had been skeptical. i told her this was the same ship i had seen and she was baffled. i saw the same green glow from the engines, in the same sequence. i tried to take a picture with my phone but the ship was so high it didnt focus enough to become visible. i was wondering if someone could tell me the best equipment to use for photographing these sort of events because the next time i dont want to miss my chance...
=============================================================================================
Thank you for using engines,i understand alott better now.
How far are u from Shenandoah Valley ?
It was above the horse because it was checking on its young,maybe a cow or 2 near the area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there was somthing said inwhich the USA captured one of there probes and planted somthing on it.As the probe returned inside to dock in side the triangle,alarms went off and it was immediataly let go and detroyed.
["Rule#15 all videos that are captured with a single engine ufo with orangish or greenish liquid coming from the bottom ,those are 'Probes' being self detucted for what ever reason.']

So after that one, if not many times the world as humnas in all walks of goverment have tried to infiltrate the triangle,they went with a diffrent "PROTOCOL",there probes dock on the out side now.

What u saw is just what u said.
A space ship with fours engines underaneath with probes on the side forming the alien space ship.

This is there new tactic of docking sometimes.
the '3' is the key
3,6,9,12,15,..if its not in the 3 addtion then the leaft overs are ALWAYS single ENGINE probes...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

by the way,have any one seen these 2 people are they still missing?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Your OP is worth a flag for the effort and thinking you've put into it even I disagree with some of the 'rules.' It's good to see an original spin on things.

The engines rule is on shaky ground. When pilots have reported UFOs buzzing their aircraft, they've been described as lights or glowing craft. If the light is facing the observer, it's unlikely to be an engine as the thrust needs to be behind the craft and out of the observer's sightline.

Ground-based witnesses and airborne observers have been explicit in describing 'saucer-shaped' discs in daylight sightings. The commonest dimension appears to be around 30ft diameter. I've had a couple of good UFO sightings and was thinking the other day how it'd be to see a genuine 'no BS' craft. Imagine experiencing one of those legendary sightings of the Black Triangle/boomerang slowly cruising down the highway and then leaping away in a flash?! Pretty cool stuff.

And what do pilots see flying mach5,the same thing every one else sees, that front 1 engine during mach 100 at WILL.

U SEE, and this is the cliff Hager, all ground sightings reported always stated that they saw 3 lights ,because that’s when there in 'hovering mode",When its low and slow like that, in 97% of cases those was the times in which witnesses always see the 3 engines.

The only thing the pilot ever sees is when they see the triangle just using the front engine.

AND IT GETS EXTRA FUNNY IF THEY TURN ON THE OTHER 2?

>PILOT TO BASE, NOW IM SEEING MULTIPLE SAUCERS'..LMAF,HOW HILARIOUS.
In half those pilot sightings they was chasing a triangle in cloak ,and this is why they fly the way they do. This is why they maneuver the way they do,because imagine if u had
oh hell no, no t again
do it i dare you.
He wouldn’t dare.

Greatest secret ever told to humans.
Why do u think the 3 engines are underneath?
3 Engines turned on = hovering/flying just underneath the clouds/flying low and big and slow because there is 3 engines 'UNDERNEATH' IT.
LEFT ENGINE TURNED ON =one of the hardest left turns in the history of vision.
RIGHT ENGINE TURNED ON = one of the hardest right turns in the history of aviation.
And lord forbid if they decide to turn all three engines on when they are trying to chase them.
Don’t believe me ,listen to how the pilots describe there move meant
edit on 20-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

I think you'll find this vid interesting> www.youtube.com... Wait for them to turn the lights off. It's really cool.

Some old WWII tech hear just for fun, a Pulsejet at night> www.youtube.com...

I was thinking maybe large near space vehicles cursing at extreme high altitudes are being tested which could account for some of these probable engine illumination sightings. Such a vehicle would be extremely efficient used as high altitude launch platforms for projects such as the X-42A.

The vid looked to me it showed a formation of fighters flying a "follow the leader" exercise. I thought I seen chaff being deployed from the lead. When chaff is deployed it moves out and along the air currents around following aircraft, and that's what the illumination moving out and around the other illuminations was doing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hang on a minute! You cant just demand that people describe things they way YOU want them to be described! That makes a mockery of taking an eye witness account... People have to describe things in their own words. Besides which what makes you right and them wrong? If someone sees something in the sky and it looks like a light to them it might just be a light!

Calling something on a presumed 'alien spacecraft' an engine is wrong anyway, how do you know they don't power their ships using a subtle shade of blue or the power of thought or some other fantastical means of propulsion?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Hang on a minute! You cant just demand that people describe things they way YOU want them to be described! That makes a mockery of taking an eye witness account... People have to describe things in their own words. Besides which what makes you right and them wrong? If someone sees something in the sky and it looks like a light to them it might just be a light!

Calling something on a presumed 'alien spacecraft' an engine is wrong anyway, how do you know they don't power their ships using a subtle shade of blue or the power of thought or some other fantastical means of propulsion?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

527>I really dont care what there little eyes saw or witnessed! some are right some are wrong, this is only for the people that honestly dont understand even the basics of this event.

Versa>" If someone sees something in the sky and it looks like a light to them it might just be a light!

my name is secret agent >00glasses< i will grant u 3 questions.

I saw 5 lights in the sky and it was moving fast,what was it?
I saw a flying suacer,can u explain what it was?
i saw 8 lights hovering over the hills and it formed a shape and it moved silently,can u tell me what that was.

REALLY!!!!!> FOREAL!!!!!!! AND U KNOW WHAT THEY SAY EVERY TIME THESE STUPIP QUESTIONS ARE ASKED,YEA....U GUESSED IT!!!
edit on 21-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Please tell me you're kidding? otherwise all my faith in humanity and it's intelligence is sincerely lost.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

Please tell me you're kidding? otherwise all my faith in humanity and it's intelligence is sincerely lost.

I was just asking?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

I was just asking?

Just asking about a blatantly obvious fictional video? Poor acting, poor cgi, poor production value. Worse than most of the "lights at night" ufo vids of late... You seriously need to ask about this video? Thats why I hoped you were kidding and I had just missed the humorous tone.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Just asking about a blatantly obvious fictional video? Poor acting, poor cgi, poor production value. Worse than most of the "lights at night" ufo vids of late... You seriously need to ask about this video? Thats why I hoped you were kidding and I had just missed the humorous tone.

No,i was serious. Have you really seen these 2 people lately.they are really missing and this is a case file video.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Morgil

No,i was serious. Have you really seen these 2 people lately.they are really missing and this is a case file video.

Really?

A case file from which police force? police report reference number? Newspaper or media report links? Family interview links? A video which clearly show a meteor strike and creatures appearing to kill the people from said strike...so FBI/CIA/NRO file links? no?.....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Here is a triangle caring there probes on the out side.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I too thought you were being sarcastic. If serious, all your credibility is lost...

My 10 y/o son laughed at that fictitious video....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

I too thought you were being sarcastic. If serious, all your credibility is lost...

My 10 y/o son laughed at that fictitious video....

lmaf ,how is my credibilty lost,its not my video,i was just asking?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

All ways think in threes when it comes to the triqangle race of aliens.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join