It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on the JFK conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I didn't hear it if he did. (would like to see that info, have a link?)

It was on late for me though, anybody have a link to the show?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Remember from the film JFK, when Jim Garrison meets with "MrX" and and they speak abute how the military-team
around the president was told to stand down that day. Not the secret-service, but as MrX says; "you would have felt
a military presense that day". Then he goes on and saying; "the how and the who is just a game to make pepole on a stray chase and take everyones attention away from the most important question - WHY! Why was he killed and who benefited, and who was capable of pulling it of. Black ops, Mr Garrison, pepole in my buissness".

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

Yeah, I'm watching it but I have to wonder how much of "The Governor's" content is SENSATIONALISM

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What he does best is sensationalism. It has literally been his stock in trade for most of his life in one form or another.

I find him interesting - if he's for real, well that interesting. The chance he's not real though is large. He'd make an excellent lightning rod to intentionally draw the attention away to where is more convenient. And he plays it well.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I liked the show

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join