It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on the JFK conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
is anyone else watching his show now?

i always knew the magic bullet was the smoking gun, but theres players inside this conspiracy that takes it deeper than you can imagine. ford's malnipulation of the commission's report, H.W Bush's "presence" at the book despository, how impossible it is to fire that rifle 3 times in 6 seconds....

and these players are even still planning ahead im assuming, even with their new heads at the reigns

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That was crazy - Bush Sr. scares me = this is the third time in a few months that i have heard him linked to corruption = I am new to all of these conspiracy theories- but I heard he was an ambassador to China and that he promoted the one child policy, the NWO actions he took during his presidency and now the assassination of JFK- hmm -

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

wait for it to go on youtube but been very interested in this story since he said he had a family member of the true assasin who has been trying to get his story out for 2 years hope it's a good as Ventura said it was going to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
JFK... the one that got away. Never again will there be a truly elected president. They won't allow it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

Nothing really New about the JFK Assassination disclosed on Jesse's show tonite other than the E. Howard Hunt Death Bed Confession witch just repeated what Most Investigators in the past already surmised . The LBJ , Nixon , Bush , and C.I.A. Involvement , along with Oswald being a Low Level C.I.A. Operative who eventually became their " Patsy" in the Assassination , and the Multipe Shooters used in 3 Different Locations creating a " Triangulation of Fire " ( Book Disposatory , Dal Tex Buildnig , and The Shooter Behind the Grassy Knoll Fence ) . JFK was Eliminated because of his Policies of going against those who Wished to Kill Castro and Escalate the War in Viet Nam . LBJ decided not to Run for Reelection in order for Nixon to take Office after him was also part of the Conspiracy . So , what happens now ? Oswald, Nixon, LBJ, Ford, and Hoover are All DEAD Now . Who do we then Charge with the Crime ? George Bush ? ........

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This pretty much spells it out for all to understand. GB Sr is definitely at the heart of the matter. Very well researched doc.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Jesse is pretty amazing. I am stunned that he got face time with Marina Oswald. She doesn't talk to anyone.

You go, Jesse. Hope the angels are watching your back.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Jesse won't let up until he uncovers the truth! Him and Ron Paul for president and vice president in 2012! They would straighten this country out...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

I was handed coppies of this information in 1989 and again in SanFransisco when the first Gulf War started.
I carried them with a while but no one listened when I told them.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Great episode. I have not followed the JFK conspiracy much. My gut instinct seems to be something fishy happened and this further reinforced those suspicions. A little hokey at times like watching a spy movie
but all in all there was some great information in there. If you haven't seen it, What are you doing here?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The E. Howard Hunt interviews ran on "Coast To Coast AM" about a year ago...I remember listening to the show, it was on a Saturday with Ian Punnet hosting. So nothing new there...I do enjoy Jesse's show, and I agree that he and Ron Paul would rock the White House!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Back and to the left....

Back and to the left....

sad thing is we may never know the entire truth behind JFK

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

you should keep a close eye on these key family dynasties, its like the Kennedys are the only ones who appeared to fall from grace

You got the Bush family, the Rockafellas, the Rothchilds, a few more i cant name off the top of my head....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
How on Earth can people know that JFK's father was a rich, pillaging mob leader....and really with a straight face claim that his presidency was without corruption??!??

Seriously, it boggles the mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Jesse has done some great shows. If he wasn't so high profile, I'd worry about him.

George H.W. Bush helped kill a president and several CIA co-conspiritors.
George W. Bush killed thousands, ruined our economy, and destroyed the Constitution.

Maybe someday the history books will tell the truth about both.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

This pretty much spells it out for all to understand. GB Sr is definitely at the heart of the matter. Very well researched doc.

Google Video Link

Why does it say it's not available? Is there a reason for this...did I not post it right...It says it should work, but not even on google it's doing that...wtf
edit on 20-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by USpatriot
Jesse won't let up until he uncovers the truth! Him and Ron Paul for president and vice president in 2012! They would straighten this country out...
I agree. Jesse and Paul would make a great team. They both dont take any crap. Another idea also would be Ron and Rand Paul if Jesse didnt want to run.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If you are interested in the Bush connection to the JFK assassination (and many other murky matters), I cannot recommend highly enough the book "Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America's Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years" by Russ Baker.

This book is extensively researched, heavily footnoted, and completely credible. It will scare the hell out of you.

Kudos once again to Ian Punnet for bringing this excellent work to my attention.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think Joe got himself "clean", whereas Bush Sr. never did.

I think it's hard to argue that the two elder criminals produced remarkably different offspring, in terms of character, legacy, etc. Looking at all their children, which would you rather claim as yours?

Maybe Joe Kennedy just married better. Maybe Rose was the difference.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't think Jesse is going to open any of the material JFK JR accumulated on
the death of his father. Did Jesse comment on JFK II or doesn't he have a laptop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join