It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, I am a new member, although I have been lurking on and off for about 10 years, lol

My hubby and I moved to the country 8 years ago and have been preparing, learning a lot about natural ways of living and natural cures. Lots of pets. My kids are grown and awake for the most part.

Things have started accelerating in the world so I am spending more time information gathering on the web. Not sure exactly what's in store for us; so many ideas and disinformation to sift through.

I may not always be correct in what I say, but I try to communicate honestly. This forum seems a bit better than most in terms of honesty and I hope my impression is correct! We really need info now and to share in a straightforward way.

Looking forward to getting to know the peeps at ATS and learning and contributing in the interesting times ahead

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Woohoo First!!!

Welcome to ATS

A mod will be along shortly to belittle you and haze you until you understand the rules. Please wipe your feet at the door, and the although the peanuts at the bar are complimentary, its customary for new members to shout the more seasoned members at the daily ATS piss up.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Woohoo First!!!

Welcome to ATS

A mod will be along shortly to belittle you and haze you until you understand the rules. Please wipe your feet at the door, and the although the peanuts at the bar are complimentary, its customary for new members to shout the more seasoned members at the daily ATS piss up.

Enjoy

LOL, thanks! I never read rules, I'm afraid. I think I'm pretty reasonable and try to be constructive. Still, I have been puzzlingly banned from various fora from time to time (usually where there is a female mod, hm). Maybe, I will fare better here

(Don't ban me, bro!!!)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ten years????
So many people lurk for years before joining.
Me, I joined the very first day and have been here ever since.

Welcome !

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Big welcomes
I too never understood the whole lurker thing. Singing up is an easier way to enjoy the place, no obtrusive ads.
If you need any advice, feel free to just ask.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Ten years????
So many people lurk for years before joining.
Me, I joined the very first day and have been here ever since.

Welcome !

Thanks for the welcome, Night Star! Yes, I am semi-retired now and winding down on my feverish preparations. Frankly, I dismissed ATS at first, although I've always found theorizing to be very interesting, but about 5 years ago I learned that most conspiracy theories are real and got lost in the rabbit-hole...and frantically preparing!

Just learning the ropes now and appreciate your stopping by

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Big welcomes
I too never understood the whole lurker thing. Singing up is an easier way to enjoy the place, no obtrusive ads.
If you need any advice, feel free to just ask.

Just mostly way busy - I was working 3 jobs...thanks for the welcome

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer faunction on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you for the warm welcome and helpful information!

top topics

join