It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Former Governer Jesse Ventura now refusing to fly commercial airlines

page: 3
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by NoArmsJames
 


How do you get that he is an ego maniac? If I could opt out of dangerous and intrusive assaults on my person and privacy I would. Wouldn't you? Besides I think the guy has earned it.

Point in fact, we are talking about Jesse "The Body" Ventura. The most egotistical wrestler ever to come out of the AWA/WWF/WWE. Sure, most of those guys "act". However, anyone who "watched" Ventura "outside" of the squared circle, knows he loves himself more than any man should.

That aside, I do respect Ventura for bringing the things most of us ATSers already know, to the mainstream without censoring any of it. Thats a value that you don't see very often in any respectable, current or former Politicians.

As for flying? I'll never have to worry about being molested by TSA agents, as I never have and never will fly. Props to those who don't mind being publicly violated by an overzealous Big Brother. Better you than me.
edit on 11/20/2010 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
In a republic, 80% of the people are not allowed to take away the rights of the other 20%. But then, it's seems like it's been a long time since the federal government has acted like the United States is a republic.

And I think Ventura has earned a bit of ego. Any other Vietnam Vet / Navy Seal / Hall of Fame Wrestler / Former Governers here on this board with a smaller ego; raise you hand.



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum
 


yes! Say no to airlines!

Say Yes to Jesse!



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"80% of Americans favor the airport security measures and the other 20% are just looking for something to complain about."

1) This poll was conducted by the disreputable and treasonous controlled mainstream media who also sold lies to the American public to justify two phony illegal wars.

2) How many of the people responding to this poll have actually flown on a plane and have suffered the humiliation of being treated like a piece of meat by a bunch of perverts at the TSA?

3) How many of those responding to this poll actually know what the harmful effects are to your body when being subjected to these garbage machines?

4) How many of those responding to this poll know that these machines have everything to do with invasion of privacy and little to do with security?

5) And finally, how many of those responding to this poll are just as perverted as those in the TSA and actually enjoy getting felt up by a bunch of lecherous pervs?

If you're going to pay good money to fly and willingly submit to being physically violated and treated like a piece of fresh meat, you should have your head examined instead of your body.

"In a republic, 80% of the people are not allowed to take away the rights of the other 20%."

Especially when those 80% are brainless morons.
edit on 20-11-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
well I have been expecting lots of
famous people to stop flying and
make a big stink out of this. It seems
as though Jesse is just first. There
will be others. It wouldn't surprise me
to see an airline passenger protest
or 2 or a fly-out where hordes of
passengers refuse to fly. This will
hurt the airlines when they have no
customers. This is getting quite
ridiculous. The whole DHS is getting
quite ridiculous starting with the
Patriot Act on up to present.
And that may have been another
reason why 9/11 happened so big
business can make money selling all
these security devices to the gov.
It's happened before. If I remember
correctly, Chertoff and Soros are both
Jewish. And Mossad were tied to
9/11. So it does connect.

As far as me, I will not fly anymore.
If I have to drive or ride a train or
a bus, no more touching my junk
for me.

This much security only does one thing,
it makes sure nobody gets on the plane.
But it doesn't matter too much
for them cause of Operation Cloverleaf
which pays the airline companies to spray
the chemtrails. Who cares whether or not
there are any passengers onboard right?



posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint
 


You know I have to say, since it's inception I've always thought that the 'Patriot Act' was one of the biggest oxymorons of all time. It's as far from being patriotic as can be. At least in terms of being patriotic about AMERICAN ideals... patriotic to NWO ideals? That sounds a bit more like it.
edit on 20-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: apparently I can't spell patriot today.




posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you are a Muslim male 19 - 40 yrs. old, you get scanned.Leave the rest of us the F alone



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Too many people are missing the point on this subject. The point is not whether or not these procedures make us safer. I am not saying they do or they don't. The point is, the government cannot be allowed to violate the Constitutionally protected rights of citizens for any reason. The Constitution protects its citizens from unreasonable searches and seizures. Requiring a person to submit to a body scan or aggressive pat down search when there is no suspicion that the person has done anything wrong, or is about to do anything wrong is unreasonable. Also, before anyone claims that flying is a privilege and not a right, I agree it is a privilege. But, driving is also a privilege and not a right. The police/government cannot stop you in your vehicle and search you or your vehilce, unless they have reason to believe you have done something or are about to do something. It is simply wrong to search anyone, at anytime, without suspicion they have or are about to commit a crime.



posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am happy to hear Jesse Ventura is publicly taking a stand against the TSA policy. I am not against airport security at all, I just think they need to go about it in a more intelligent manner and that does mean profiling.

If I ever fly commercially again I think I'll drink some tequila before I go through security so I will be happy to submit to a strip search.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join