It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome To The New World Order.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinavamp
Frankly I'm waiting for a peasant revolt,Marie Antoinette style. As history has taught us that the many with little will rise up against the few with alot.This kind off unbalance does not last and the people with power and money usually end up in bloody brutal death. If these wall street fat cats don't learn their lessons they'll end up the same way. So let them eat cake and we'll shove it straight down their gullets.

You and me both.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Our country was founded by rebels and our ancestors moved here because they were rebels - it is in our blood to fight for what is right -
polish your pitchforks - as I will mine

what we need is a common theme- an agenda - and quit focusing on the petty crap that happens on a day to day basis

What is our end goal? The revolution will come when people will quit focusing on ideals and what needs to happen and focus on what we need to achieve
If our freedom is the goal - in every aspect than we need a new form of government that rarely regulates because we as a people are free and cities govern themselves- in a much more limited fashion - strike the 5000 city ordinances and the regulations on all levels of government -

We are also technologically evolved enough that one man/one vote should apply in everything that the nation does ---- the criminals in office must be brought to justice for their criminal actions that have stripped us of our constitutional rights

SO MY GOAL--- STATE LEVEL VOTES BY ALL RESIDENTS ON ALL ISSUES - FEDS PURPOSE IS SOLELY FOR UNIFORMED INTERSTATE LAWS - very rare - We need no true federal officials (only record keeping function- a form of the federal court system can exist - to assist in dispute resolution between the states) The states work as partners via annual or biannual governors meetings - each state can do as they see fit - as their people want - if a minority doesn't like one states ideology - then pack your crap and move on - lobbyists will no longer affect national change and the smaller state governments will be subjected to closer scrutiny by its residents - and power shifts can be easily had if necessary - see state election results for 2010 midterms-

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
That's Capitalism...

If I start a company that sells, I dunno, free energy converters and my stocks skyrocket to 1000$ a share and I have 100000000000 shares... I deserve that money.. no?

That is Capitolism, yes. The question then becomes what you do with that money? Do you show social responsibility and try to lift up those around you in your community that are less fortunate? Or do you show blatent disrespect for the troubles of many hardworking Americans (and your stakeholders) by flaunting it in their faces? Which is NOT to say that you should not enjoy your hard earned profits.

I don't think there's a thing in the world wrong with Capitolism. It's a sound and desirable model... the problem in our society today is that many have lost any sense of social and self responsibility. We've become (as a society) greedy, selfish, and self-centered. We've lost touch with the concept of COMMUNITY. I, myself, have been guilty of this in the past, and now I am doing my best to change this.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ksorelleesq
If you want historical fiction of the future and the forms of the NWO - one should read George Orwell's 1984-- quite an interesting read - written in 1948 I believe and it anticipates the future we fear

1984 was a very chilling tale. I remember studying the novel when I was in high school. Back when education in this country was actually worth something (which I'm very thankful for) I've found Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale to be a very interesting read as well in the same eerie 'this could happen' kind of way.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stinavamp

Trouble is the ones with the real money are nameless and faceless. They are so well hidden and protected you couldn't get to them if your life depended on it (and yours and your children's actually does).

We are not talking about the upper level managers and CEO's that are the henchmen, they earn squat compared to the real rulers.

Again, the select few at the very top of the pyramid want us to hang their henchmen, while they remain in the shadows.

Here is a list of the top 24 by rank, name, country, age worth (in billions) and residence.

1 Carlos Slim Helu & family Mexico 70 53.5 Mexico
2 William Gates III United States 54 53.0 United States
3 Warren Buffett United States 79 47.0 United States
4 Mukesh Ambani India 52 29.0 India
5 Lakshmi Mittal India 59 28.7 United Kingdom
6 Lawrence Ellison United States 65 28.0 United States
7 Bernard Arnault France 61 27.5 France
8 Eike Batista Brazil 53 27.0 Brazil
9 Amancio Ortega Spain 74 25.0 Spain
10 Karl Albrecht Germany 90 23.5 Germany
11 Ingvar Kamprad & family Sweden 83 23.0 Switzerland
12 Christy Walton & family United States 55 22.5 United States
13 Stefan Persson Sweden 62 22.4 Sweden
14 Li Ka-shing Hong Kong 81 21.0 Hong Kong
15 Jim Walton United States 62 20.7 United States
16 Alice Walton United States 60 20.6 United States
17 Liliane Bettencourt France 87 20.0 France
18 S. Robson Walton United States 66 19.8 United States
19 Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud Saudi Arabia 55 19.4 Saudi Arabia
20 David Thomson & family Canada 52 19.0 Canada
21 Michael Otto & family Germany 66 18.7 Germany
22 Lee Shau Kee Hong Kong 82 18.5 Hong Kong
23 Michael Bloomberg United States 68 18.0 United States
24 Sergey Brin United States 36 17.5 United States
24 Charles Koch United States 74 17.5 United States

Source for above data: www.forbes.com...
edit on 29-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added source for list

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I still can not believe our government bailed them out. And it happened during the Presidental election with both candidates praising the bailouts. Nothing changes because we are under a one party system.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The last think I want is for leftists to have the global power of a global government to shake down the globes "rich people." In the scheme of things in the world, if you have a peice of bread each day, you are rich and need to be stripped of your wealth by the global government. The abuse and mass murder a corrupt global government could do would be unspeakable.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I believe you are right.............two sides to the exact same coin.

I really wanted to believe in change, hope and a new day - I would like to be optimistic, but I really think you are right.

Now check out the videos on the thread by Punterdeb, "Where Has All The Money Gone?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just not the banks, financial and corporations getting trillions that are "unaccountable".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
That's Capitalism...

If I start a company that sells, I dunno, free energy converters and my stocks skyrocket to 1000$ a share and I have 100000000000 shares... I deserve that money.. no?

Sure, it's your money,

End of argument.

edit on 30-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinavamp
If these wall street fat cats don't learn their lessons they'll end up the same way. So let them eat cake and we'll shove it straight down their gullets.

I have to disagree with you for one simple reason.
In History there were Kings who usualy were picked for a lifetime. And of course a King letting his people suffer for decades people start to act and revolt as you said.

But we're a manipulated society. The Illusion of democracy as a construct of individual choice let's people think that the only ones who're making the mistakes are the politicians. And that they already "revolt" by chosing another party, showing that they don't like what is done. But acutally all partys do the same, the way they get to the same goal only differs. We can just think. "Oh. Another 2 years and we will kick this bastard out of goverment. Then there will be change". My ultimative proof for this is President Barrack Obama. "You have just to give me your vote, and anything will change". He lied, but the media still isn't saying the truth about Obama doing the exact opposite things he promised.

And even when the time comes where people are aware of this the majority will still think "oh, it's ok. Look there is another one. He exposed Obama! He surely will be the one making this messed up situation better".

I think our only chances of change this mess is either to expose this fact, so that people understand that it's the time to revolt, not the time to vote another liar or to vote someone who talks freely about the monetary system, the NWO, the Co2 lie, and claims to fight against this things. So basicly another Andrew Jackson or Lincoln... or Luther King who also was aware of the Situation the Banks took us in.

Didn't mean to offend you, just disagree that "waiting" will do the trick.
edit on 3/12/10 by Kraneloran because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join