It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is JP Morgan Chase?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I haven't even begun to wrap my head around the ramifications of this...

This reminded me of CAFR's report.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JP Morgan Chase has 75 Trillion dollars in derivatives of Government money because it is mostly owned by the the various state and local governments. It only has 1.5 trillion in assets.

[url=http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/what-is-jp-morgan-chase/]http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/what-is-jp-morgan-chase/[/ur l]

Fascism is merger of state and corporate powers and could not be any more plain than this... You can not tell where one ends and the other begins.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Well that is a really interesting question. J.P. is obviously one of the most daring enterprises that you
will encounter in you lifetime. It is old money, traditions, and history at heart. I will not go into the "judgement"
of that statement, I will only answer your question on what it is. As far as Leverage,,, now you have stumbled
upon dangerous territory. But you are not alone, so has J.P Morgan. But to give J.P. the benefit of the doubt,
If you believe that, I think your numbers are "Subject to Review". Dare you ask more?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Well who is at the reigns when "Government" owns the bank but the banks lobbies and tells Government what to do?

75 Trillion in Derivatives? The implications of that alone scare the hell out of me when those are what is backing all of these Government funds.

This puts a whole new perspective on how in debt our Government is. Social Security, Medicare, budget deficits, etc, but Government investments in derivatives as well too now to the tune of 75 trillion. That is just one bank. If you listen to CAFR report I linked too, this is across almost all corporations.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

JPM Chase is a publicly traded company and is owned by shareholders of that company.

Here are the owners, you are either misreading the article or they are lying.

Major Shareholders

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think the writer of the Blog pulled his data from CAFRs

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I work at JP Morgan (Chase Manhatten). It's a decent place. I can tell you, as a Workflow Operations Manager, that the profits last year for the bank were astonishing. And that they kept it under the radar. But dished out BIG bonuses to all staff members, so im happy. This year the profits seem to be ranging between 3.5B-5B. What they tell you is another thing, most likely a lie.

Furthermore, we always get regular visits from "big dogs" who i personally don't know the names of. They seem pretty important, and have no relation to banking whatsoever. It remains a mystery, but if i gain another couple of promotions, i can give you guys information you would want to know
- I will keep you guys posted

Much love,
Rob

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks Rob. It's glaringly obvious Chase bank has it's place in the NWO vision even with out the CAFRs.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The correct URL... since I can't edit my OP.

Link about JP Morgan Chase
edit on 19-11-2010 by Anonymous Avatar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join