It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Game In town- You should probably watch this soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Google Video Link

It's a two hour viewing but it's well worth the time. This dude was calling today 9 years ago. You want to know where your tax dollars go?

Enjoy this video

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Video not working.
What is the title?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
"The Biggest Game InTown" about the Government CAFR wealth shell game

Give me a minute I'll edit the link

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My God!!!!, So this is how come every year things are getting worse. This could be where all the money went. This is a wake up call, people.

Here is a website......

Link

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What's great about this video is that it isn't a "conspiracy theory" it's pure fact. It's testable, doable, and provable.
Unlike my spelling.

It's not very often you get stuff this important that can't be disputed.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
What's great about this video is that it isn't a "conspiracy theory" it's pure fact. It's testable, doable, and provable.
Unlike my spelling.

It's not very often you get stuff this important that can't be disputed.

That is true....Like he said no has came forward to disprove him so far but the fed's have caused him a great deal of grief(harassment).

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Jesus Christ... if this is true.. who the !@#% hell is getting this money? ..

WE need some people to follow his example, and dig up some post 9/11 "comprehensive" budget reports.. and track down this money.

LONG video.. only 20mins in.

[edit on 2/24/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I went to his site and found a link to the Federal Reserve Budget Report but the pages were blank, let me try something else. I'll let everyone know if I find something.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If this guy is right, the implications of this are mind boggling. This has got to be the most important video I have seen in a long time. This puts an entirely new unknown twist on the Chess game being played by the NWO.

With out thoroughly thinking this through, this would have to mean every Government in the world is working much more cohesively together than I could have ever imagined. That all the Government entities in the the US have a 60 trillion dollar surplus and own all the major corporations yet we shipping off our labor to other countries and allowing countries like China to buy Treasury Bonds.

This is very scary to think the NWO is so much further along that I had previously thought.

Again I will have to think a lot of this through in my head to fully realize the implications of this information. This is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I agree....This is HUGE information.

If you want to see the States and Fed's balance Sheets go here..........

States and Federal Reserve Balance Sheets

It's in pdf format.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am going to sleep on this.... but the scope of this is mind boggling. This is the biggest elephant in the room I have seen yet. Absolutely incredible.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wow...
I just really listened to what he says at 39:00

wow...
"Within several years the composite government will own 85% of the wealth in this country, at that point the public may become a liability"

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I have never felt so disrespected in my lifetime. There are two parts to this film, and I just got done with part 1 at 56 minutes.
Basically, what they are saying here folks, is that we are all getting the shaft more than we could have ever possibly imagined, while they placed the blame on us. This shows that they pocket TRILLIONS of dollars each year while growing more and more powerful over the people. The govt used to own about 6% of the nations GDP...they are now at 48%(Way more now since this was filmed a decade ago)so its probably more like 65 percent or so now(my guess is as good as yours). basically he said when they get to the point where they are big enough, they "wont need us anymore". The free market is dead, and we let them get away with it. I always thought of the NWO as a new govt with new aholes runnin diff nations together,fema camps, crap like that, but instead it looks like they are going to be ruling everything, and everyone, and by doing so, will be treating us only as cattle, for they wont need us any longer to keep the crops growing, because they will already own the crops. This financial crisis actually could be resolved or in all actuality shouldnever of happened unless it was presstaged, cause they did and DO have the money to fix thisproblem, but they wont because they cant make any money off of it if they did. In fact, they are making money off ofwhat is going on right now all while making us poorer because all of that money isnt paid back by them, its paid back by you and me 100%. This bailout is a mask for a bigger problem that they wont talk about with the general public because if the general public really knew what was happening, then we would revolt to the point of burning every federal building down to the ground. Make sure you spread this film to EVERYONE you know. Radio DJs, anyone with some public interaction. The masses must know. And if you havent watched this video, WATCH IT. Learn how bad they are really screwing us, nothow bad you think you know they are screwing you. Its really quite scary and I am now fearful of our future more than ever.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
this is just incredible

honestly how scummy are the people that do this to other people

its hard for me to imagine there insane greed

something really needs to be done its been long enough

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
so all these bailouts are not even bailouts the government already owns like 80 percent of them they are all the major stockholders

there just moving money around so more of it can just vanish

to think how much happier and wealthy we would all be if they were just remotely honest

no taxes
shorter workweeks
time for hobbies and creativity
time for families
its just unimaginable

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So how do we clean this mess up. You know they will not give up their wealth(our wealth really).

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Probably the only way to that at this point is to hold these people accountable. Start with your city and county, crunch some numbers and viola!
The reports are mostly easy to find online and if you can't find them with google, bug some people on the phone about it.

It's pretty simple math and the outcome is obvious. I wand to go back a few years when (I was in elemetary school in the 90's) my elemtary was having a really hard time and started talking about having to operate with no electricity, no air conditioning in the summer (this is Oklahoma so "summer" is much of the year) ect. I want to see how much they really had.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can see the states holding these funds for emergencies but for the fed's and/or the government there is no excuse. at lease it should be states money.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I really wish people would take a look at this. This is HUGE.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is a great video. Actually sat through and watch the whole thing. Then I did a google search.

www.thepowerhour.com...

Apparently he had a run in with the law and was facing lots of jail time. I can't find anything else about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join